Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that Davd Sadler was incarcerated for robbery for 6.5 yrs until he was paroled in 2003 so atleast he likely not the manorville butcher or not the killer of jane and john doe 2000. Unless he was sentenced in 2000 and didnt serve the 6 years. What are the chances of your uncle (?) finding a decapitated head in the front lawn and a week later you are murdered with a machete by a man who lives on the street where the arm was found! Could just be crazy coincidence but sounds insane!

also ironic because i believe one of our most respected resident lisk experts is a pizza livery man also :)

Add to that irony the fact that CLB was from Guyana (Jonestown, Peoples Temple etc.) and I think we clearly have our team of machete-wielding pizza delivery men.

When David Sadler was asked where he got a machete, he replied "Craigslist" , then he kinda laughed and smiled like it was ironic, or an inside joke to him. What was so funny about "Craigslist" to him?

http://7online.com/news/hempstead-man-charged-after-fatally-striking-teen-with-machete/199487/

Observations:

*DS posted an article on FB about the head being found just days before he sliced Terrance Grier to death with the machete.

*DS belongs to a FB group called <Hempstead R.I.P ... Gone but not Forgotten (It's so hard to say Goodbye)!!!> https://www.facebook.com/groups/61807332091/

I haven't had a chance to read through the whole page but, he posted on July 5th RIP...MY DUDE!!! with a picture of a young guy, who he says died July 4th. I have to wonder who that is and how he died! From the comments... his name is Shawn, he was killed on Princeton St.

ETA: Here's what I found about Shawn.

http://www.longislandpress.com/2014/07/07/hempstead-shooting-leaves-man-dead-3/

I'm suspect of any deaths surrounding this guy!

Also, one of the commentators (CF) on the severed head article he posted on FB said, something to the affect that they shoulda kept his a@# locked up after what he did to her mother! I wanna know what he did to her mother!

Here are 3 facebook profiles related to Shawn T Boone.

The first one I belive is his own FB

Nr two I belive someone else created it after his death.

Nr 3 is kind of a In Shawn Boone's memory Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.boone.967?fref=browse_search

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006044687414&fref=browse_search

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-for-Shawn-T-Boone-aka-Staccs/673260612767804

In the first FC profile Shawn Boone has a friend listed, initials MW.

This MW has a D. Grier person as a FB friend and this D. Grier is related to Terrence W Grier and Jonathan Grier (father and probably uncle of the murder victim Terrence Grier Jr. Jonathan Grier was the man who found Chinelle Browne's head)

Hempstead has been a very troubled, high crime area for decades. Families & residents of this area have had to endure tragedy after tragedy - drugs, murders, gangs, school corruption since I can remember when I shared an apartment back in the early 70's while attending Nassau Community College. The troubles have multiplied there beyond belief. It's sad for those who live there as the crimes are mostly to their own.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Hempstead-New-York.html

Here are 3 facebook profiles related to Shawn T Boone.

The first one I belive is his own FB

Nr two I belive someone else created it after his death.

Nr 3 is kind of a In Shawn Boone's memory Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.boone.967?fref=browse_search

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006044687414&fref=browse_search

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-for-Shawn-T-Boone-aka-Staccs/673260612767804

In the first FC profile Shawn Boone has a friend listed, initials MW.

This MW has a D. Grier person as a FB friend and this D. Grier is related to Terrence W Grier and Jonathan Grier (father and probably uncle of the murder victim Terrence Grier Jr. Jonathan Grier was the man who found Chinelle Browne's head)

ETA: I hope this is okay to post. I apologize if not...

It probably means nothing but, DG also belongs to the same FB group as DS...<Hempstead R.I.P ... Gone but not Forgotten (It's so hard to say Goodbye)!!!> https://www.facebook.com/groups/61807332091/

Hempstead has been a very troubled, high crime area for decades. Families & residents of this area have had to endure tragedy after tragedy - drugs, murders, gangs, school corruption since I can remember when I shared an apartment back in the early 70's while attending Nassau Community College. The troubles have multiplied there beyond belief. It's sad for those who live there as the crimes are mostly to their own.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Hempstead-New-York.html

But I thought Nassau Community College was in Garden City, New York, NOT Hempstead.

Blake or John Terry and Akeem Cruz were said to have recruited Melissa and Megan into prostitution. Jessica Taylor born in 1983..that's very young...she must have been turned out by Khalil white. So all these guys living in the same few blocks are recruiting those girls. That's real significant. The SK must be someone they are involved with...drugs....someone who was there when then the girls were recruited even perhaps

And just a reminder... Blake aka "Banks" aka "Blade" was also arrested at the Best Western, 5080 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park and charged with Assault 2nd, Reckless Driving, and warrants for Promoting Prostitution 4th, Endangering the Welfare of Child, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 2nd and four violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law. This is the same motel Melissa’s cellphone was used to check her voicemail the night she disappeared.

And just a reminder... Blake aka "Banks" aka "Blade" was also arrested at the Best Western, 5080 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park and charged with Assault 2nd, Reckless Driving, and warrants for Promoting Prostitution 4th, Endangering the Welfare of Child, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 2nd and four violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law. This is the same motel Melissa’s cellphone was used to check her voicemail the night she disappeared.

Fieldnotes...

you outta like this...

Attachments

• blake.jpg
    blake.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 203
LISK did not dismember the GB4. The Manorville Butcher is notorious for dismemberment. I'm not seeing CB as being a victim of LISK.

And in light of all the connections made with DS, in relationship to the G's, and body parts, I think CB might be connected there and not LISK. IMO anyway.

LISK did not dismember the GB4. The Manorville Butcher is notorious for dismemberment. I'm not seeing CB as being a victim of LISK.
I hear ya, you don't think GB4 resembles Manorville at all; as you know, LE took that tack originally, then lumped all the murders together.

I forgot to mention this and was just reminded this weekend. Not sure if someone posted it already. The legs were found the same morning that the torso was found. They were on the other side of the same parking lot. So it looks like we have a complete body split between Bay Shore and Hempstead. Any of these people in question have Bay Shore connections?

And just a reminder... Blake aka "Banks" aka "Blade" was also arrested at the Best Western, 5080 Sunrise Hwy, Massapequa Park and charged with Assault 2nd, Reckless Driving, and warrants for Promoting Prostitution 4th, Endangering the Welfare of Child, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 2nd and four violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law. This is the same motel Melissa&#8217;s cellphone was used to check her voicemail the night she disappeared.

Thanks man too coincidental

Part of an interview with Kolker at Gawker last year:

I just purchased your book and look forward to reading it, Mr. Kolker. Thank you for accepting questions about your book here on Gawker.

There are two points you made in your interview with which I respectfully disagree. In my opinion, flukeyou and truthspider did not compose the Oak Beach conspiracy independently but very much together. I am also of the opinion that you underestimate the sock puppetry. If you are able to read the posts on Websleuths you will notice the conversation was very unidirectional in that they perpetuated the Shannan Gilbert and Oak Beach conspiracy. If you look carefully at the names of the handles advancing the conspiracy, you will notice they are all named after superheroes and villains from comic books.

Interesting to read, otherwise, that Kolker is "convinced there are neighbors at Oak Beach who are hiding something important about what happened to Shannan Gilbert." Let's say that Shannan was murdered (as Kolker says elsewhere there, LE would have us believe that SG is so incoherent that she'll wander off into the brush to die, yet still lucid enough to talk to a 911 operator for 23 minutes). If an Oak Beach neighbor knows something they're not revealing, that makes them complicit in the murder. There is no "gang activity" on Oak Beach, it's a private upper-middle-class enclave of what we typically to refer to as "snobs". But I could easily see the Manorville killings, and obviously the Chenille Brown killing, being gang-related. If parts of Jessica Taylor and Chenille Brown didn't wind up near the beach, I'd say there's no connection. As it is, though, who knows.

I hear ya, you don't think GB4 resembles Manorville at all; as you know, LE took that tack originally, then lumped all the murders together.

No, I do not. For two reasons. The Manorville Murders all started before the GB4 murders. Serial killers usually accelerate, not decelerate. Going from dismembering to strangling and leaving in burlap bags is a deceleration. Secondly, most dismemberments are to conceal victim identity, which is the killer trying to distance themselves from the crime, if LE doesn't know who the victim is, they can't look at who the victim is associated with who could possibly have killed them. Usually these types are murders are personal and the killer doesn't want any connection to them to be found. Random serial killers who pick victims based on opportunity, that don't personally know their victims, don't care if the victim is identified.

I know LE lumped them together at one point and I never could understand why or how they got there. LOL

No, I do not. For two reasons. The Manorville Murders all started before the GB4 murders. Serial killers usually accelerate, not decelerate. Going from dismembering to strangling and leaving in burlap bags is a deceleration. Secondly, most dismemberments are to conceal victim identity, which is the killer trying to distance themselves from the crime, if LE doesn't know who the victim is, they can't look at who the victim is associated with who could possibly have killed them. Usually these types are murders are personal and the killer doesn't want any connection to them to be found. Random serial killers who pick victims based on opportunity, that don't personally know their victims, don't care if the victim is identified.

I know LE lumped them together at one point and I never could understand why or how they got there. LOL

I see it as one SK sometimes dismembering and sometimes not...if you look back to 93/94 you have the strangulation deaths of Rita Tangredi and Colleen McNamee in Patchogue and Shirley. Their deaths resemble the Gilgo 4. Then in 96 the Fire Island women the killer is dismembering. The Manorville deaths from 2000 onward show that while the SK will dismember one victim (Jane Doe) he wont dismember the other (John Doe) so the dismemberments might depend on factors more than just to hinder id and maybe not. The fact that a dismembered victims was dumped with someone who wasnt mutilated might show dismembering is not just about ability to dismember (ie a place, workshop )...It continues on with the MO switching from dismembering to not so it seems like it just depends. The SK probably knew G4 would be identified so why dismember them? While he might figure the manorville male and asian male wont be identified..so why dismember them?

and like I said a while back I believe it goes even further then the 1990s.in 1980or 81 a an 18yr old tina foglia from brentwood was dismembered and found on southern state parkway in a 4 black garbage bags from highway workers.she was last seen in early hours of the morning in west islip in a bar called hammerheads talking and left with an older man then her according to the bartender who worked there at the time.her murderer was never found.

The latest on CLB: http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...to-death-before-she-was-dismembered-1.8860151

Seems she was stabbed to death before she was dismembered. I'm thinking we'll see an arrest in this case as soon as her remains are positively identified by DNA.

I wanted to say that this leads me to believe that CLB is not related to any of the others, but if there is also now a suspect in some of the earlier cases, then who knows? Maybe this is related...

Please cite your source. Screen shot or something. If you can't cite it it belongs in the rumor thread,

I just read from a WSer that Megans mom posted on her FB a detective called her and said they had a suspect in custody for the 90 to 93 murders but not for he OP murders....Does this mean they have a suspect in custody for the Rita Tangredi/Colleen McNamee murders...and they are not charging him with the OP murders yet but he is the SK? Be interesting to find out
don't know why they never looked at R Shulman or the other Shulman brother, BS, for tangredi-beinlich/mcnamee---CM was last seen by her parents getting into a blue car...like the shulmans drove...BS helped dump the first known vic, who was not dismembered, as well as the second that was--these two ladies would fall into the gap b4 the third and fourth known RS vics were killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa