Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

Wow! That's an excellent find, fred&edna. I'd never heard that she used another name, but it makes sense.

<modsnip>

Notice the email address; notice also that this idiot doesn't even know how to properly write an email address (you would never have 'www.' in an email address). Seems consistent with this guy.

**-removed an inappropriate slur from the original

Wow! That's an excellent find, fred&edna. I'd never heard that she used another name, but it makes sense.

<modsnip>
Notice the email address; notice also that this idiot doesn't even know how to properly write an email address (you would never have 'www.' in an email address). Seems consistent with this guy.

I just realized the email is remi+red. I was reading it as one word at first. :D

It is interesting that he is giving out his email address publically and admitting that he was JT's pimp. I doubt he's ever received a commendation for good citizenship....MOO

<modsnip>

<modsnip>
So he also has ties to AC. Wonder if he can be tied to any of the AC4?

I just realized the email is remi+red. I was reading it as one word at first. :D

It is interesting that he is giving out his email address publically and admitting that he was JT's pimp. I doubt he's ever received a commendation for good citizenship....MOO

Lol...I agree. This guy doesn't even have common sense. I hope they busted him when he admitted to being a pimp.

I have nothing but absolute contempt for pimps. They are nothing but scum of the earth, IMO.

I wondered that too. I read in one of the articles that Jessica had been busted for prostitution in AC. I don't know when, though.

I wonder if there is a way to find out thru public records for both JT and KW or remi/remy/remired? It would be interesting to know if they were both arrested at the same time in the same city. It might give us insight into how long they were together. JMO

I don't have access to any of those data bases, but I'll google around to see what I can find.

I was curious about how old that Myspace photo could be. According to Wikipedia, Myspace was officially launched in August 2003 (Jessica disappeared in July 2003), and it was acquired by News Corp in 2005. From 2005-2008, it was the most heavily used social website in the world.

Where was the "Remy" tattoo on Jessica's body? Was it on her back or her hip? It's highly possible that she got that tattoo after that picture was taken.

I found another FB page on him. (khalil theghost also khalilunknown) It has only 24 friends and they are all young females...many out of Upstate NY. Research connects him to NYC, Jamaica, NY and Brooklyn.

One of the girls on this FB page looked like a girl missing from Upstate NY. I reported it to the Center that is taking tips. I gave them all the info that we have found on this guy.

Makes you wonder if he is just one of many pimps whose "Girls" have been targeted.

I found another FB page on him. (khalil theghost also khalilunknown) It has only 24 friends and they are all young females...many out of Upstate NY. Research connects him to NYC, Jamaica, NY and Brooklyn.

One of the girls on this FB page looked like a girl missing from Upstate NY. I reported it to the Center that is taking tips. I gave them all the info that we have found on this guy.

Makes you wonder if he is just one of many pimps whose "Girls" have been targeted.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sending this in! Hopefully they'll find the girl who is missing.

I don't think this clown has anything to do with the murders, but if we could find out about any connections he may have had to the other victims, or even how he knew Jessica, we might be able to get closer to getting more info on the killer/killers.

This guy has photos with numerous references to a particular gang on his MS page. I've had a suspicion that Jessica and Peaches were victims of a different killer. Someone (can't remember who) has made comments about the way in which Jessica and Peaches were found, and how it sounds like a gangland killing.

Maybe the act of cutting up the tattoo is a message to Remi/Remy and not to hide ID, or a psycho-sexual act or a taunt to police.

Something about how this Remi/Remy and other pimps get the workers: Maybe he scouts them out through places like facebook, myspace, etc. Meets up with them...introducing them to some of the girls who already work for him. Takes them on a trip to a beach town get them into clubs where they are given alcohol and maybe then they are exploited. He offers to drive them back but the whole time uses tactics to make the girls feel like they can't go home.

I think he is a straight up pimp and that Jessica was killed either randomly or as some sort of revenge toward him by some rival.

I found addresses on KHALIL WHITE Norn July 1978
(Note there is also a DIFFERENT KW listed in the state of New York, born June 1978, but that is NOT the one who knew Jessica Taylor, the addresses postes here is on the right KW)

2 addresses in Brooklyn:

9x DE SALES PL #1R BROOKLYN, NY11207
(4.3 miles from my POI´s Brooklyn address)

3xx FOUNTAIN AVE #4 A BROOKLYN, NY 11208
(4.2 miles from my POI´s Brooklyn address)

And in one photo on KW's MYspace album
named "all my hommies" photo nr 39, there is a white male who resemble my POI to a T, he even have a tattoo in the exact same spot as my POI and is whearing light/transparent sunglasess like my POI. This white guy also wear the exact same clothes as my POI do in several pictures I have of him. Not saying it IS my POI but due to that KW have address so close to my POI's Brooklyn address, ca 4 miles, I wonder if it might be him?
This is the text that goes with the photo nr 39:
"the hommie twist ,my girl shorty 240 angie and the rest of the union square crew.shorty you know I had to post this on my page.lol"

3 addresses in NY, NY:
2xx W 140 ST NEW YORK, NY 10030
4xx W 47TH ST NEW YORK, NY 10036
24xx 7TH AVE #2, NEW YORK, NY 10030

IMO, Remy didn't kill Taylor or the other Manorville victims....I believe the "new pimp" did.

Maybe the act of cutting up the tattoo is a message to Remi/Remy and not to hide ID, or a psycho-sexual act or a taunt to police.

Something about how this Remi/Remy and other pimps get the workers: Maybe he scouts them out through places like facebook, myspace, etc. Meets up with them...introducing them to some of the girls who already work for him. Takes them on a trip to a beach town get them into clubs where they are given alcohol and maybe then they are exploited. He offers to drive them back but the whole time uses tactics to make the girls feel like they can't go home.

I think he is a straight up pimp and that Jessica was killed either randomly or as some sort of revenge toward him by some rival.

This reminds me of the way that Megan Waterman met her pimp. If I recall correctly, they met when he came to hang out at a club in her town (most likely there to recruit women). In fact, there were a couple of women on his friends list who reminded me of Megan. This guy is nothing but a predator.

I wonder if he knows AC, Megan's pimp?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back