OH OH - Elizabeth Decker, 34, Clifton, 22 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Cincinnati police are looking for a Tennessee woman who disappeared after she arrived in Cincinnati to visit relatives.

Elizabeth Decker was dropped off at the Rest Inn Motel, in Clifton, on May 22. Investigators said her father was on his way to the motel to pick her up when Decker called him and then abruptly ended the phone conversation.

Cincinnati police said Decker was not at the motel when her father arrived and has not been located since that phone conversation.

Decker is 34 years old with brown hair and brown eyes.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/police-search-for-missing-woman-in-clifton/10017379

cb393300fd27033e604fd5b3510468ec.jpg

Oh no! I hate stories like this.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

I wish there was a better picture of her!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I added the mental health issues but of course that doesn't mean she's behind her own disappearance.
I'd like to know more about the convo. It would make a difference if the conversation with her father was hostile and ended badly or if someone grabbed her and the phone dropped.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Okay, I'm 99% sure this is her FB profile (if not, Admins please delete). She seems like she has major psychiatric problems (at first I thought someone had hacked her, but after reading through all of these, I don't think so)! It mentions that she's from Norwood, Ohio, which is only 13 minutes from Cincinnati. Also, it was updated yesterday! https://www.facebook.com/DeviousIntent?fref=nf

Okay, I'm 99% sure this is her FB profile (if not, Admins please delete). She seems like she has major psychiatric problems (at first I thought someone had hacked her, but after reading through all of these, I don't think so)! It mentions that she's from Norwood, Ohio, which is only 13 minutes from Cincinnati. Also, it was updated yesterday! https://www.facebook.com/DeviousIntent?fref=nf

I have seen this one too and thought it was hers!

But i did not scroll down and now after reading these posts, yes, she has a serious problem

I have seen this one too and thought it was hers!

But i did not scroll down and now after reading these posts, yes, she has a serious problem

All righty then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk, I'm not convinced that fb is the same person reported missing. The fb looks like someone with blonde hair, and the picture on the thread looks like dark brown hair, and isnt a great picture, and it's not an unusual first or last name.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Idk, I'm not convinced that fb is the same person reported missing. The fb looks like someone with blonde hair, and the picture on the thread looks like dark brown hair, and isnt a great picture, and it's not an unusual first or last name.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

She mentions Strawberry Plains in one of her posts, though. (May 5)

The comments on recent posts makes me think it is her profile, along with locations, etc.
If this is her, she seriously needs to get some professional help.
From her posts, you can see her mental health progressively deteriorating over the past 2yrs or so. Her posts go from typical daily stuff to religious to religious mixed with delusion. I hope she gets help soon.

I feel bad for her. Looks like maybe she was possibly missing in April too ... someone is posting on her FB page looking for her. Strange posts but very clearly needs mental health intervention.

She was posting late July on fb... i have no clue how to resolve this one...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back