MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was well known that the house has been vacant pretty much since the searches in December. At least locally, knowing someone that lives in that Berkley neighborhood, it is well known.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I don't think they expected it to be totally cleaned out. It's not up for sale as far as I know.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I thought it was well known that the house has been vacant pretty much since the searches in December. At least locally, knowing someone that lives in that Berkley neighborhood, it is well known.

So looking at the video of the house they served the warrant at -their are pretty flowers in pots. Who did this? If they left back in December I wouldn't think there would be a pretty porch.

I've been pondering what the warrant could have been for. What would be in the passenger side of her car? You can't have cell phones in jail so maybe E.G. had F.G.'s phone in her car. Just an idea.

Maybe Dani's jacket? Long shot, but maybe it was under the seat?

OK excuse me, but HOW IN THE HECK do you support your hubs when LE is showing up on your doorstep, with a warrant for items that are in your car?

Seriously. I don't understand the logic.

I've been pondering what the warrant could have been for. What would be in the passenger side of her car? You can't have cell phones in jail so maybe E.G. had F.G.'s phone in her car. Just an idea.

Sunglasses, water bottle , Garamond, first aid kit, flashlight ... just a few ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post - have followed Dani's case since day 1 and with all the recent developments, wanted to connect here. I've felt connected to this case from the beginning. I don't live in Michigan, but was visiting friends in Lake Orion (20 miles north of the area Dani is from) the weekend she disappeared. I remember the weekend vividly because we were stuck in a harsh snow storm on the way home that Sunday, and I started seeing news of her disappearance that week. I felt instantly connected because it was crazy to me that I had been right there! We were close in age and I've gone through her Instagram several times and think we would have been friends. I was so sad to hear it said out loud this week that they don't expect to find her alive. I've been in a funk ever since, just mourning all she's missing out on in life and the injustice of what could have happened to her. Anyway, just wanted to connect with likeminded people.

That's a pretty specific area to go to in a car. If they gave EG a list of items, what would it be that she readily knew would be in that spot? News report implies it's related to the sexual assault.

Things I can think of:
Handle/button of seat adjuster (long shot as that would have most likely involved tools).
Floor mat
Trash/junk stashed in side pocket.
Glove box item (manual, registration, really anything could be in there)
Phone charging cord

I wonder if FG is providing information. Doubt it, especially since they indicate EG is standing by him.

Sunglasses, water bottle , Garamond, first aid kit, flashlight ... just a few ideas

Lol thank you. While I doubt the warrant was for sunglasses or a water bottle, I guess you're right in that it could be anything.

Lol thank you. While I doubt the warrant was for sunglasses or a water bottle, I guess you're right in that it could be anything.

You never know. DNA has been found on many of odd items in cases. :)

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ests-home-searched-in-hines-park-assault-case

Full story from tonight's news

Everything will be laid out August 1st.

I can't believe Eily is being uncooperative and standing behind him.

WHOA! As Nancy Grace would have said, "SHOCKER TONIGHT."

I can't believe that story, above, snips:

A heavy police presence gathered at Floyd Galloway's Berkley home on Oxford Street with a search warrant in hand. They have a list of what they're looking for, but can't say exactly what because the warrant is sealed.

On Thursday, police executed the search warrant at Galloway's house and when they went inside, the house was cleared out. The home was empty with a home surveillance system left.

Overall, police described Galloway's wife as "pretty uncooperative." She was contacted when they arrived at the Berkley home, and told her they could bust down the door or she could let them in. She let them in and then led them to the Royal Oak home, where she handed over the items police were looking for.

She still stands in support of her husband.

Stands by him... you really cannot make this stuff up.

So looking at the video of the house they served the warrant at -their are pretty flowers in pots. Who did this? If they left back in December I wouldn't think there would be a pretty porch.
The house has not been "lived in" since Dec. It appears since the lawn has been mowed, flowers, etc someone has been at least maintaining the external home. It makes sense that they cleaned out the house when they moved out, especially if they were concerned of future warrants. I'm wondering if they have things in storage and if that can be searched? I just expected the house to be empty after 7 months....

OK excuse me, but HOW IN THE HECK do you support your hubs when LE is showing up on your doorstep, with a warrant for items that are in your car?

Seriously. I don't understand the logic.
Serious denial. I also wonder what their relationship has been like. Particularly, any DV? JMO.

I hope that she can eventually see the light and at minimum, cooperate with the investigation. If he's responsible for one or both of the current cases, he's a dangerous and scary individual that I would hope she would eventually be able to see is not in her best interest to support.

Crazy, crazy...only words I can think of.

Don't you think amazing that after moving from one place to another, ......"She let them in and then led them to the Royal Oak home, where she handed over the items police were looking for."

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Serious denial. I also wonder what their relationship has been like. Particularly, any DV? JMO.

I hope that she can eventually see the light and at minimum, cooperate with the investigation. If he's responsible for one or both of the current cases, he's a dangerous and scary individual that I would hope she would eventually be able to see is not in her best interest to support.

If you're fighting for your life why the heck would you waste an ounce of energy on this loser? And what more evidence do you need...a video of attempted rape? I absolutely can't understand this. How embarrassing for her to be standing by this lunatic.

If you're fighting for your life why the heck would you waste an ounce of energy on this loser? And what more evidence do you need...a video of attempted rape? I absolutely can't understand this. How embarrassing for her to be standing by this lunatic.
I agree. It is hard to fathom. But it happens in many similar cases even all the way to sentencing and beyond.

Do we know what make/model of car EG has?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are search warrants broadly written? Meaning it sounds like the warrant was for the Berkley home. Would that same warrant be valid for the in laws home and E.G. Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member