Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***

Is it known if Terri was always the one to meet up with Desiree to do the drop off for the weekends visits?

Why was Idaho brought up (along with Southern Oregon), as possible destinations for Kyron (As asked by a reporter from the press video July 8, 2010)?

I would like to know if any adult who has been in contact with Kyron has a history of sexual abuse and/or pedophile behavior.

Also, why were we originally told that Kyron had a fear of LEO's,and later told that he wanted to be one ?
All JMO

When was the last time we saw or heard from Tony? Was his last statement the "connect the dots"? Was he at last night's vigil?

Does anyone know the date and time that Terri posted on ger facebook that media reports were wrong?

Does anyone know what vision problems Kyron had that required him to wear glasses? LE has made much of the glasses with photos of said eyewear, and Kyron appears in at least one photo that I recall not wearing his glasses. Perhaps he was swimming and wouldn't have worn glasses for this activity. In most circumstances, would it have been unusual for Kyron to be without his eyeglasses? If someone removed Kyron's glasses, would the boy have difficulty coping in an unusual environment?

Just startied reading this thread and apologize if someone answered this later on, but the photo of Kyron both with and without his glasses was of him in the CSI shirt I thought. I wondered about that when I saw it on Nancy G one night. Perhaps they removed the glasses from the picture she took with a computer program, being that it was the most recent one, or maybe she had him take them off for the picture...but no...that doesn't make any sense. Could just be me. A stolen car crashed into my house last night about four AM and I am still rattled.

Just startied reading this thread and apologize if someone answered this later on, but the photo of Kyron both with and without his glasses was of him in the CSI shirt I thought. I wondered about that when I saw it on Nancy G one night. Perhaps they removed the glasses from the picture she took with a computer program, being that it was the most recent one, or maybe she had him take them off for the picture...but no...that doesn't make any sense. Could just be me. A stolen car crashed into my house last night about four AM and I am still rattled.

The photo without the glasses was photoshopped (by LE?) and released to the media to show what he would look like without glasses. As an aid to identify him if seen. (OT--sorry to hear about your house!)

What was the date and the exact quotes from one of the earlier PC's where a rep from Portland School District said something to the effect of "criminal investigation", IIRC he was ushered quickly away and either later that day or the next LE said he misspoke?

In recent interviews or articles with Desiree (I've missed a few) have we learned Desiree's line of work/profession?

In recent interviews or articles with Desiree (I've missed a few) have we learned Desiree's line of work/profession?

Not that I've seen. Is she healthy enough to work?

Are there any searches going on right now ? Any searches planned ? Has the family considered calling Tim Miller of TES ? Just wanting to know what's going on with actually finding this little boy,and bringing him home....

ALL jmo

I *believe* in the pc given in her home town she mentioned meeting with her coworkers....I don't recall her saying anything about her occupation at that time, though. I don't have a link to that video, though.

I *believe* in the pc given in her home town she mentioned meeting with her coworkers....I don't recall her saying anything about her occupation at that time, though. I don't have a link to that video, though.

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, said she was at work June 4 in southern Oregon when she received a phone call from the Skyline School secretary.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24197226/detail.html

Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, said she was at work June 4 in southern Oregon when she received a phone call from the Skyline School secretary

BBM
I have not seen specifics on where she worked.

I am not sure what relavence this would have and I have not seen this asked.

Was Kyron still in a car seat? Or at least a booster seat? At 50lb, he could very well have still been in a 5 point harness. Do we know?

Were any toys, blankets or anything else of Kyron's missing also?

Did I dream it, or did Kyrons family recently say they would not be doing any more pressers/interviews, unless there was breaking info?:waitasec:

I am sorry if this has already been mentioned have been reading all thru the posts in kyrons forensic astrology and reading the links posted where it came to my attention that the friday in question(june 4) that kyron went missing, that not only was there a science fair scheduled for that morning (which we already know that kyron was involved with and that his step mother attended this fair also) but what I did not know was that there was a talent show scheduled for that afternoon after lunch, which Kyron was also scheduled to be involved and participate in. So, my question is this, I as a parent have always attended any&all school functions, activities, etc that my son has been involved in, especially something such as atalent show for which he wouldve had to put at the very least a fair amount of time and hard word into preparing for such an event and at the age of 7 this would definitely involve a great deal of involvement by a parent in organizing (i.e. deciding the specifics on what talent and how to present that talent) along with a parent encouraging and more than likely helping in the practicing for the talent show. All of that said I would think that if a parent came to something such as the science fair that morning that equally as important there would be a parent that would have been present for kyrons involvement in the talent show? But yet as we know by the facts that OBVIOUSLY no one did attend the talent show, hence they would have known at the time of the talent show that kyron was missing, several full hours earlier than when the bus driver notified the school. I find this to be somewhat disheartening and not adding up for me. Does anyone know anything about this talent show and possibly why no parent attended this talent show?? TIA

Bumping up, I would love to hear the answer to this as well...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back