SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that but thought the outline looked too squared off and too narrow to be a body. I thought maybe they put something like a box or boards over it to protect evidence and then put the tarp on it to hide it from media view. IDK.

I have zoomed in and cropped pics that shows the outline but I don't feel like I should post them

Editing not working for me, so quoting to add:

Although KB told LE that there were a possible 4 bodies, it seems odd to me that the County Sheriff would say "“It’s possible that it is the work of a serial killer.......It’s a deceased person. There could be more.”

I'm not sure he would announce that just based on K's information, which they would want to investigate first, as it could have been red herring info from TK. But, if the body wasn't CDC's, it's pretty safe for him to imply there's more bodies... And that they're dealing with a serial killer.

K's information would be very reliable, imo. TK likely shared the truth of his heinous crimes to her over the two months of captivity since he knew that she would not be able to share it.. TK could not afford to let her live..

How did he have 9 realtors working under him?

So not only he owns 96 acres. But this 14 year serving felon also had a good grip on the realtor business in this area.

Was he strong arming deals with threats of violence or what?

Could someone provide a link of the Mother of TK and what she said about her son? I have not been able to find that at all. Btw, you guys are all awesome and I appreciate all the effort and work you've all done on these forums.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Links to psych evaluations and letter from mother asking for leniency can be found in the first post of the thread. Welcome :)

Ok, I'll attach so they only show thumbnails

Original image here http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/f55...oup/Greenville/636138838137862265-W-E-877.JPG

attachment.php
attachment.php

Yeah that's pretty much what I was seeing. The leg out on the left as we look at it is pretty pronounced.. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but again it makes me think it would be relatively recent.

Also if you look at the original image, that's the coroner standing right next to it. Makes sense that the coroner would be by the body, right?

Editing not working for me, so quoting to add:

Although KB told LE that there were a possible 4 bodies, it seems odd to me that the County Sheriff would say "“It’s possible that it is the work of a serial killer.......It’s a deceased person. There could be more.”

I'm not sure he would announce that just based on K's information, which they would want to investigate first, as it could have been red herring info from TK. But, if the body wasn't CDC's, it's pretty safe for him to imply there's more bodies... And that they're dealing with a serial killer.

In combining the various ideas put forth at the 2005 FBI Serial Murder Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

FBI SERIAL MURDER
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

<snipped & BBM for Focus>

The different discussion groups at the Symposium agreed on a number of similar factors to be included in a definition. These included:

&#8226; one or more offenders
&#8226; two or more murdered victims
&#8226; incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times
&#8226; the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

In combining the various ideas put forth at the 2005 Serial Murder Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

Is there a reason why it looks like they're almost in a "sleeping position"? The left hip/leg seems to be facing upwards whilst the left arm seems tucked under to the side... I thought it was uniform to place bodies on their back?

Is there a reason why it looks like they're almost in a "sleeping position"? The left hip/leg seems to be facing upwards whilst the left arm seems tucked under to the side... I thought it was uniform to place bodies on their back?
I wish I could see what you mean, all I'm seeing is a gurney with a tarp over it. &#129300;

I was starting to lean that way the more I looked at the outline that skibaboo posted. Maybe it's rigor mortis and it's stuck in the position it was buried in?

K's information would be very reliable, imo. TK likely shared the truth of his heinous crimes to her over the two months of captivity since he knew that she would not be able to share it.. TK could not afford to let her live..

I certainly have no doubt that K's information was correct - I didn't doubt that. I doubted that LE would announce it without just cause.

From the above article: "Police vehicles could be seen going back and forth across the property. An Anderson police officer put two bouquets of flowers in the fence Saturday."

Interesting. Flowers from the family of a possible victim or from concerned citizens, flowers for KB and DC, or two bouquets because a second victim's remains have been located but not yet announced? Maybe I'm just being morbid, but it jumped out at me.

I wish I could see what you mean, all I'm seeing is a gurney with a tarp over it.

I was starting to lean that way the more I looked at the outline that skibaboo posted. Maybe it's rigor mortis and it's stuck in the position it was buried in?

I really don't wish to redline it more than Skibaboo has done, but if you take their own redlining, you can see the body is facing to the left... the left arm, and the left hip and left leg is facing upwards, like a sleeping/curled up position. :(

In combining the various ideas put forth at the 2005 FBI Serial Murder Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

FBI SERIAL MURDER
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

<snipped & BBM for Focus>

The different discussion groups at the Symposium agreed on a number of similar factors to be included in a definition. These included:

• one or more offenders
• two or more murdered victims
• incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times
• the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

In combining the various ideas put forth at the 2005 Serial Murder Symposium, the following definition was crafted:

Yes, I'm aware of the definition of a serial killer, but I'm unsure how this relates to what I'd said in my post?

attachment.php

Like this; but a little more relaxed with the legs (not as curled up to the chest like this diagram) :(

Attachments

• positions-fetus__resized.jpg
    positions-fetus__resized.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 737
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...lues-after-body-found-kohlhepp-land/93315404/

LE confirms they're bringing in more lights to continue the search into the night; officers will be working shifts there in the search.

He said they were dedicated to finding any evidence on the property "no matter how long it takes." He said they were still working to identify the remains found Friday on the property.

Shiflet said she has been told that it may be several days before she learns whether the body is that of her son.

“Right now, I am just angry,” said Shiflet, who lives in Starr.

WRT identifying the remains of the first body found, recall the county has a coroner. Coroners are not required to be MD's, so it's possible they had to call in an ME to identify the victim found yesterday.

Just wanted to point out (I've added it to the map) I don't want to post the actual photo here because I believe it may show the body under a black tarp, or in a body bag but you can see it here http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/04/investigators-gather-new-day-search-kala-brown-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/ (it's the photo on the left of the article by Bart Boatwright)

After zooming in I think it is where they are going to transfer the remains to. It appears to be a black tarp over a box or stretcher. This is hard to put into words, it is does not seem large enough to hold an intact adult body. I am looking at the length and width compared to to people standing around. I am really wondering about the condition of the body. They are saying they are not able to ID anything about it, the size of that container and TK talking about bush hogging make me wonder if he didn't attempt to destroy the remains in hopes they would not be able to be found. Another thought is that he burned the body almost to the point of cremation. I can't imagine that the authorities are not doing everything possible to quickly bring peace to the Carver family.

I do see how everyone sees a body shape though so I am probably wrong in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts