FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks marable. The condo office staff checked around 11 or so I'm thinking based on requests for check on her well being and I imagine there was activity from then on. But good to know that if the POI drove right there before noon he wouldn't have run across family in and around her condo. thanks for the info.

RD,

Where did the 12-1 pm timeline come from do you think ? It is all over the internet as the time of arrival......I am not certain of this but I seem to recall that Drew said they arrived around 1 pm in at least one interview that I listened to....Supposedly the Kesse's were on their way to Orlando from Bradenton when they called the Mosaic to do a "wellness check" at Jennifers condo.....I think it is a 2 hr drive from Bradenton to Orlando....

I really don't know what the correct timeline is or where them arriving between 12-1 pm came from....Any ideas?

RD,

Where did the 12-1 pm timeline come from do you think ? It is all over the internet as the time of arrival......I am not certain of this but I seem to recall that Drew said they arrived around 1 pm in at least one interview that I listened to....Supposedly the Kesse's were on their way to Orlando from Bradenton when they called the Mosaic to do a "wellness check" at Jennifers condo.....I think it is a 2 hr drive from Bradenton to Orlando....

I really don't know what the correct timeline is or where them arriving between 12-1 pm came from....Any ideas?

I thought it was earlier because the phone calls from work and to condo office I was thinking took place by 11, and maybe the Kesses were waiting on something before they drove over, but I do recall something about 3 pm. Police arrival? I don't know, but I also seem to recall posts that said that POI might have taken car over to HOTG because Jennifer's family had arrived so I think that could be basis for any 12 - 1 stuff. I'm not a good (or even decent) source on this stuff.

. . .He needs to get rid of it before police are looking for it, and he needs to park it where he can get back home. I don't think it's an accident that he parked her car precisely at noon. This is a planned jettison after finishing with abduction in my opinion.
Comment respectfully snipped by me to address only the above small part.

BBM - My thinking also has always been that the precisely "high noon" parking couldn't be accidental. I always think it was intended as a statement of some sort--I kind of rule out he left it as a clue. I don't think he left any clues. But as a statement, I can't think of what message he wanted to send. Of course, this will be a bit ridiculous as it is simply a wild guess--but could he have been indicating that he had her 12 hours--from 12 midnight to 12 noon?

Perhaps , if they think she disappeared the morning of the 24th there is a better chance to them that she is still alive, trafficked???
Yes, I do agree. It makes my heart break for them, though.

RD,

My apologies for jumping in. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that one place I definitely heard this was on Greta's show "On The Record" which Mr. Kesse has linked on Jennifer Kesse.com. I believe you can find it in part 2. I think Greta did that in 2014, and a lot of us believed it.

I'm even sorry to type this because I want to believe what Mrs. Kesse said on the podcast, but it's hard to accept that Greta didn't have good sources, which may be separate from the family. So, maybe I guess the question I would like to have answered is why are Greta's sources so different from what Jenn's family believe.

I think Greta really does care about the missing and wants to do everything she can to help. She wouldn't just put out junk to mislead. (That's imo.)

But, I think in that part you'll find that it was said that Logan got there first at "high noon", and Jenn's parents a little later, not sure if she confirms the 15 minutes separation. It's just a short video, and still interesting. Keep it running for a little bit if you listen, because I think it's after Logan's part is finished that Greta, herself, speaks and really draws attention to it. (Just my thinking again.)

Joyce said that they arrived at the condo at 3:30,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment respectfully snipped by me to address only the above small part.

BBM - My thinking also has always been that the precisely "high noon" parking couldn't be accidental. I always think it was intended as a statement of some sort--I kind of rule out he left it as a clue. I don't think he left any clues. But as a statement, I can't think of what message he wanted to send. Of course, this will be a bit ridiculous as it is simply a wild guess--but could he have been indicating that he had her 12 hours--from 12 midnight to 12 noon?

Yes, I do agree. It makes my heart break for them, though.

My apologies for jumping in. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that one place I definitely heard this was on Greta's show "On The Record" which Mr. Kesse has linked on Jennifer Kesse.com. I believe you can find it in part 2. I think Greta did that in 2014, and a lot of us believed it.

I'm even sorry to type this because I want to believe what Mrs. Kesse said on the podcast, but it's hard to accept that Greta didn't have good sources, which may be separate from the family. So, maybe I guess the question I would like to have answered is why are Greta's sources so different from what Jenn's family believe.

I think Greta really does care about the missing and wants to do everything she can to help. She wouldn't just put out junk to mislead. (That's imo.)

But, I think in that part you'll find that it was said that Logan got there first at "high noon", and Jenn's parents a little later, not sure if she confirms the 15 minutes separation. It's just a short video, and still interesting. Keep it running for a little bit if you listen, because I think it's after Logan's part is finished that Greta, herself, speaks and really draws attention to it. (Just my thinking again.)

I have listened to several interviews where it was stated that Logan arrived at 12 n and the parents at 1pm....Joyce may be totally correct, the Kesse's have been to hell and back in the 11+ years....

Joyce said that they arrived at the condo at 3:30,

Sure. Actually I believe she said that Logan and Travis got there at 3; and she and Mr. Kesse arrived in Orlando at 3:15.

(Just above we were discussing where the alternate timeline came from.)

I have listened to several interviews where it was stated that Logan arrived at 12 n and the parents at 1pm....Joyce may be totally correct, the Kesse's have been to hell and back in the 11+ years....
Oh, yes. No disagreement here.

Drew didn't receive the call from her boss/ his friend Til 11. Then they spent an hour or so trying to reach her calling RA , Logan ect .
Anyone that's driven that route knows how long it takes. So like Joyce said they arrived at 3:30.

The POI was awful gutsy / dumb to be operating her car a mile from her residence. But had the presence of mind to back in the parking space concealing the license plate .

Drew didn't receive the call from her boss/ his friend Til 11. Then they spent an hour or so trying to reach her calling RA , Logan ect .
Anyone that's driven that route knows how long it takes. So like Joyce said they arrived at 3:30.

The POI was awful gutsy / dumb to be operating her car a mile from her residence. But had the presence of mind to back in the parking space concealing the license plate .

I truly believe that it takes an arrogant, OCD, heartless person to drive a victims car in broad daylight slightly over a mile from her home.....Who would do a thing like that? Who would have the guts to do that?

23hofvljpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member