Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Believe it or not, that is totally ok. LOL! Totally gross as well. I"m suprised she didn't just pick it up and put it in a truck and go through it somewhere else. LOL! If I was going to go so far as being seen doing it.. Ithink I would want to be able to do a real detail job of it. To make it worth my while. A quick peak.. Nope! Not worth it.

And YUCK! I"ll stick to watching cameras. Not as smelly.

While you're all sitting and just watching - here's a new story from SoFL - just hit at noon.

Looks like KC ain't the only one out there. Check this out:

Cops find abandoned newborn under plant

Police officers made the discovery after receiving a call from physicians at Jackson Memorial Hospital, saying they were treating a woman who was bleeding excessively from her vagina.

Though the woman vehemently denied sexual activity or pregnancy, doctors recognized signs that she had recently given birth.

But there was no sign of a baby.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking-news/story/678441.html

What is this world coming to?

I know it's o/t, but thanks for the link. It's a crazy world. I would give everything to have this little girl for my own - just like Caylee.

Believe it or not, that is totally ok. LOL! Totally gross as well. I"m suprised she didn't just pick it up and put it in a truck and go through it somewhere else. LOL! If I was going to go so far as being seen doing it.. Ithink I would want to be able to do a real detail job of it. To make it worth my while. A quick peak.. Nope! Not worth it.

And YUCK! I"ll stick to watching cameras. Not as smelly.

We were just wondering why nobody took the garbage and poof lol

It explains why GA was so OCD this morning...he was trying not to loose it with this crazy stunt..

2u6g0ig.jpg

Thanks for the reminder. What exactly is allowed on this thread? I don't want to break any rules.

Breaking News on Fox ~ something in front of the Anthony's geting out of hand..
no link yet

I wonder if we will see protesters on this CAM ?
Plenty of room for them on that grassy area..and KC spends so much time there...

I see we have movement at JB office now! I wonder if shes about to come out

That reporter on the cam is live right now on FOX news

Fox news was nothing new...

You think they will have another CAM at the A's house?

It was nothing....old stuff about GA shoving people and a lady who took their trash away this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain