Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
2dgtim8.jpg

I saw the garage door too...then it went to white screen...now it's back down.

bet thats channel 2 lol. They are probably trying to figure out where to park now that
the neighbors seem to be blocking spots in the street.

I believe someone left in the car that was parked on the left. I didn't snag a screenshot. The garage door was shut about a minute after ... certainly not seconds as in a rush.

Whoopsie...I'm new...
picture.php

That's okay. I'm not and can't figure out for the life of me how to post the pics I took at the house a couple of weeks ago. I wish I could because I could show you guys what it looks like behind the webcam.

Please tell me he's moving that truck!

That's okay. I'm not and can't figure out for the life of me how to post the pics I took at the house a couple of weeks ago. I wish I could because I could show you guys what it looks like behind the webcam.

I upload my pics to my websleuth album (under User CP-pictures) then copy the URL. Hit the insert Image button on the thread comment box (little square with mountains) and paste URL.

This is probably the hard way but it's all I could figure out on my own...

Good luck

Thanks for joining us here at the CAM thread, I enjoyed your post so much about the neighborhood I saved the link here

Thank you Tom's Girl. I'm going to have to try the album idea that Thunderbunny suggested. They are on my pc and I'm on my laptop. I'll sign off after 7 and go to my pc and see what I can do.

I check this thread several times a day and appreciate how you've set up the first post to access all the cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong