TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about the Laci Peterson case.....LE knew exactly who the suspect was, and kept him in their sights, collecting evidence, until Laci's body floated up.
So they may be just trying to gather enough evidence to make sure they can nail this guy, before he lawyers up.

Sounds correct!

LE was so much more open that case! Seemed like we were all watching Scott along with LE... I think it put added pressure on him that actually helped LE...

Here I hope things are being kept quite to better serve finding Holly alive.

I personally don't think Holly is leaving clues. I think someone is leading LE to think this is where they should be going or searching. He can't be this sloppy or dumb. I think Holly is in one place, and he left a false trail. But this is what I think this minute anyway. I keep changing my mind as stuff comes to light, LOL

I have two theories on that. If he disposed of the phone, he probably threw it out the first time it rang. If she had the phone in her possession it would become useless as soon as the battery went dead. That doesn't take much over a day on my phone. Just guesses on my part based on the premise that she may still be alive and she has developed some sort of trust with her kidnapper.

Those are some good theories. I agree more with the former since I don't think he would give her the phone back.

So, there would be two possible times he/they were in that location.

Very true. But how did she get it back from the perp and get it to that location?

The perp never had it. She may have had it all along.

Kids keep their phones on silent (otherwise they get into trouble at school if a teacher hears the phone ring). Most kids I know don't even talk on their phones. All they do is text, text and text some more so it never actually rings. What if he didn't realize she had it?

As far as the location, they could have passed by there on the way to wherever she was taken. Don't forget this evidence has likely been there for the last two weeks.

In any case...all of this is hypothetical since we don't even know if that is what they found.

WE dont even know if any of this stuff is hers!
WE dont know ANYTHING!
LOL
We have a better chance of finding out what the searchers are having for lunch!

LOL, very true in this case. This one if frustrating for the media and concerned people following it. We have next to nothing to follow along with, but I sure hope LE has much more than we do. Let this be the day she is found.

GreenGreen, are you a local? Do you know the Bobo family?

If so, please contact Tricia and be verified as a local.....

(Don't know if anyone has already suggested this -- have been trying to catch up!)

Think about the Laci Peterson case.....LE knew exactly who the suspect was, and kept him in their sights, collecting evidence, until Laci's body floated up.
So they may be just trying to gather enough evidence to make sure they can nail this guy, before he lawyers up.

ITA.... and my mind keeps going back to the reporter's question at the press conference asking if anyone had been detained... (they didn't say no... they said no comment)

they could very well have questioned the perp several times while they connect evidence...

(Don't know if anyone has already suggested this -- have been trying to catch up!)

GG is verified and did a great job last night answering many questions.

I agree with those stating that they are probably just trying to smoke the perp out. I don't think they have a clue as to where actually search.

Green green is local, been verified and is doing an excellent job keeping the rumors down, thanks greengreen.

You know after almost two weeks, if this is a local, someone has to be wondering "where is so and so. I haven't seen him in ages." But, if he has her secured some place, he could be going about his daily routine. I don't even want to think about the third possibility.

The perp never had it. She may have had it all along.

Kids keep their phones on silent (otherwise they get into trouble at school if a teacher hears the phone ring). Most kids I know don't even talk on their phones. All they do is text, text and text some more so it never actually rings. What if he didn't realize she had it?

As far as the location, they could have passed by there on the way to wherever she was taken. Don't forget this evidence has likely been there for the last two weeks.

In any case...all of this is hypothetical since we don't even know if that is what they found.

Just thinking through that scenario, why would he let her keep it? Why didn't she use it? When was if left at the found location?

I'm in shock any searchers show up! The info being released is given & then taken away...kind of like just kidding! This isn't a game LE this is Holly Bobo's life....

Since she disapeared nearly 2 wks ago nothing has been released!!!!Except her lunch was found. Also piece of duck tape

Examples: 1. she was dragged into the woods / no she was led into the woods...
2. Brother seen her with boyfriend in camo / no not bf
3. She feared for her life? How did LE determine that? Who seen her face?
4. Looking for someone who changed patterns
5. Found items: lunch bag
6. Found a car warm: They had a call phone / camo clothes & purse .........apparently nothing to do with the case!

I do understand LE has to be careful but this is crazy!

Searchers continue to show up to look for items that may be of help. We understand that the officers are trying to find her as well and that info cannot always be released. It's not about being nosey.

Im not sure the found item was a phone... thats the rumor every time they find something. If all the phones allegedly found were hers she would have had 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker