neighbors being questioned about handyman

nursebeeme

Reaction score
NBC Action News' Jake Peterson saw four or five officers knock on the front door of a building in the 4800-block of NE 34th Terrace.
The couple in the home said that police asked a lot of questions about a man who frequents a bar called One Eyed Jacks and goes by the nickname of "Jersey".
They also added that police were referencing a photograph of the man calling him a handyman.
The owner of the bar spoke off-camera and confirmed he knows the man who was a patron at his establishment. The owner last saw him on Oct. 1 when he kicked the man out of the bar for being drunk.
He added that the man in question used to live near the house that was searched on Tuesday prior to being demolished.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...earch-wooded-area-near-her-home#ixzz1abIIKps0

----------

does anyone know where the photo of the handyman/homeless guy LE is showing around originated?

This helps my original theory

Posted yesterday:

I just joined WS, but have been following for years, glad to be here. I live in the KC metro and can't get poor little Lisa off my mind. I have a theory about what may have happened. Hope this is allowed. Here goes. IMO!

-DB is involved in an affair with this "handyman" or "homeless" man that had been seen around the area. (I will call him "handy" from here on)
-DB knew JI was going to be working that evening/night for a while (at least a week)
-She planned an evening with "handy" while JI would be gone.
-Something happened that evening with Lisa being sick. Shaken, overdosed, suffocated...something happened and Lisa passed.
-"Handy" told DB that he would take the body and dispose.- don't like typing that!!
-"Handy" is the man that the neighbor man saw walking with a baby at midnight on his way to dispose of the body.

This is where i get stuck.... those damn phones!!!!!

-There is a reason police have been showing "handy's" photo to neighbors.
-This is why they were so quick to search the well today, "handy" may be homeless and may have known that house.
-The only thing I can't piece in is where JI is involved?? Is he clueless or is he trying to protect DB and his child?

You are all really good at this and will shoot holes in my theory, but I find myself growing really frustrated with this case and I'm grasping for ideas! Thoughts?

This helps my original theory

Posted yesterday:

I just joined WS, but have been following for years, glad to be here. I live in the KC metro and can't get poor little Lisa off my mind. I have a theory about what may have happened. Hope this is allowed. Here goes. IMO!

-DB is involved in an affair with this "handyman" or "homeless" man that had been seen around the area. (I will call him "handy" from here on)
-DB knew JI was going to be working that evening/night for a while (at least a week)
-She planned an evening with "handy" while JI would be gone.
-She went to the store with "handy" to get alchohol for the night and had the babysitter watch the kids.
-Something happened that evening with Lisa being sick. Shaken, overdosed, suffocated...something happened and Lisa passed.
-"Handy" told DB that he would take the body and dispose.- don't like typing that!!
-"Handy" is the man that the neighbor man saw walking with a baby at midnight on his way to dispose of the body.

This is where i get stuck.... those damn phones!!!!!

-There is a reason police have been showing "handy's" photo to neighbors.
-This is why they were so quick to search the well today, "handy" may be homeless and may have known that house.
-The only thing I can't piece in is where JI is involved?? Is he clueless or is he trying to protect DB and his child?

You are all really good at this and will shoot holes in my theory, but I find myself growing really frustrated with this case and I'm grasping for ideas! Thoughts?

But "handy" is NOT the man in the video from the store.

My guess is they were showing a mug shot.

Wonder if the PI from NYC will be able to find Jersey? LOL LOL

I'm trying to give Jersey the benefit of the doubt, but he sounds a little 'unstable'. How does Oct 1 fit the time line? tia

I'm trying to give Jersey the benefit of the doubt, but he sounds a little 'unstable'. How does Oct 1 fit the time line? tia
Well, Lisa went missing on Oct 3rd/4th. No one other than Mom & Dad has been quoted as seeing her after a family birthday party on October 2nd.

does anyone know where the photo of the handyman/homeless guy LE is showing around originated?
Not I and good question. Where would LE get a pic of a homeless man - now know in MSM as "Jersey"?

I suppose they (LE) could have gotten the pic from the bar's surveillance. So, "Jersey" frequented a somehwat "upscale" biker bar. Interesting.........where would a homeless man get money to go to the bar? Well, being a "handyman" doing odd jobs - I suppose.

I think (and this is JMHO) that "Jersey" probably liked to hang out in the patio (outside - smoking section) of the bar. From the reviews of the bar - I don't think he would have fit in being inside the bar. (This is from experience - we pitch horseshoes every Thursday at a local bar - there is an outside area with a chickee and the horsehoe pits. Very frequently we will have homeless wander in while we're playing and I've always thought they (homeless) must use that place to hang, especially at night when no one else is around).

I hope LE finds him - for him to go missing right around this time is very odd but could just be coincidential.

Not I and good question. Where would LE get a pic of a homeless man - now know in MSM as "Jersey"?

I suppose they (LE) could have gotten the pic from the bar's surveillance. So, "Jersey" frequented a somehwat "upscale" biker bar. Interesting.........where would a homeless man get money to go to the bar? Well, being a "handyman" doing odd jobs - I suppose.

I think (and this is JMHO) that "Jersey" probably liked to hang out in the patio (outside - smoking section) of the bar. From the reviews of the bar - I don't think he would have fit in being inside the bar. (This is from experience - we pitch horseshoes every Thursday at a local bar - there is an outside area with a chickee and the horsehoe pits. Very frequently we will have homeless wander in while we're playing and I've always thought they (homeless) must use that place to hang, especially at night when no one else is around).

I hope LE finds him - for him to go missing right around this time is very odd but could just be coincidential.

Mugshot:waitasec:

So, did this guy ever encounter the family, or is this just some random guy who lived somewhere nearby?

linajoy WELCOME!!!
to my knowledge the person DB was with at the store and the handyman/homeless guy are two different people. LE knows the identity of the person who she was shopping with her but they do not know the identity of the handy/homeless guy, however a bar owner has told LE he referred to him or the guy referred to himself as Jersey.

Mugshot:waitasec:
Yea, that too - but they would have to know his name to find a mugshot. Maybe some of the neighbors sat down and looked at LE's book of mugs - but I still kinda think they got it from that bar. Wonder if they really know his name? If they did, wouldn't they have released that - instead of saying that people know him as "Jersey"?

Do we know he is homeless? It says last seen living near, that could be an apartment or a room in a house.

Mugshot is the likely photo. Surely some neighbor had a rake or lawnmower he had used. or some other tool.

Outside guy makes sense to me. I just don't believe the mom did it and now I have seen the store video, i feel that way more strongly

ETA and Jersey could be what he is known as and calls himself, in LE too. All they had to do was check mugshots with that alias.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back