"Lost Girls" author Bob Kolker on Tricia's True Crime Radio Sun Oct 6th 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> He set a domino effect into place that scared SG which ultimately lead to her death. We have heard many times that Brewer did not know why SG called 911. Thats a lie. I listened to the interview RK had with Trish on Blog talk radio. He said he asked Brewer "why did Shannan call 911"? To paraphrase he responded by saying he knows why and maybe he will tell him about it another time. And then he chuckled. This can be heard about 65 minutes into the interview. As it turns out he has said this to other reporters also. What follows is a DT contacting a newspaper to say SG was not in a panic when she called 911. And then Varrone states SG is not the victim of the LISK. Did he stop short of saying shes the victim of a different killer? In my opinion the answer is yes.

Brewer certainly comes across as the strangest and least sympathetic character in Kolker's book (and that includes the Dr, even). In the book he sounds like he's trying to work some angle that will make him money- whether or not he actually knows what happened that night, he drops hints that for the right price he'll be willing to tell his tale. Super unsavory, and as presented in Lost Girls, definitely edging toward sociopathic (imo).

Has anyone on this thread ever heard that the toxicology reports on SGcame back completely negative for any illegal drugs?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Has anyone on this thread ever heard that the toxicology reports on SGcame back completely negative for any illegal drugs
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I thought they only tested for cocaine, nothing else? According to " Lost Girls".

I read Lost Girls. So JS is Flukeyou. What an imagination. Or simply vindictive. Overzealous opportunist. Some have wondered why he was no longer on the board. I thought for reasons of liability. I did not consider he might have been preparing for a deposition. I would not trust his testimony as far as you can throw him into a marsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆