Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the other suspicious death was not related to this incident, them just saying that there were 2 deaths in the city

I wonder if he's heading to California. Seems like a destination from freaks who kidnap kids.

I'm thinking the same thing. It appears his grown son may life in CA. (according to Terry Miles FB page)

I don't understand why we can't find anything on him being a murder suspect in 2011.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Following

So.very.scared for these girls!!! :cry:

A "man isn't going to let his girlfriend room with a guy..."? Let? Seeing as men have no authority over the women they date and no power to make any decisions for them, I don't get the point you're trying to make.

I don't think its "let" as in allow, but let as in if I told my bf I was moving in the another man he would end the relationship. Especially if the other man had a history of abuse, was a complete stranger and I had 2 young daughters. I'm pretty sure I would get told I can do what I want, but he would be no part of it. If the man was a friend or relative and had no violent past, and no children were in the picture I could see a bf being trusting, but all factors together just seems unusual.

I'm thinking the same thing. It appears his grown son may life in CA. (according to Terry Miles FB page)

Very strange, as son doesn't even list him as a father. Lists his mom and other family member. Also did you notice how he "likes" his own posts..?

Very strange, as son doesn't even list him as a father. Lists his mom and other family member. Also did you notice how he "likes" his own posts..?

I did notice that. And the son never likes any of TM's posts. Either the son is never on FB or they are estranged IMO.

I'm very familiar with the general area his son lives in. Lots of crime, lots of meth-heads in certain areas. Not implying anything about him or his family re drugs, just commenting because I think it's an easy area to get lost in, look kinda rough, etc.

I don't go by sightings as proof anymore. Not only did I learn that from here and other places that information like this can be wrong, but it can also be very misleading as well. Please know that I am not attacking you or your post- but I can't tell you how many cases where I've read "they were spotted at a gas station in Tinker's Cove, ME" only to find out once the case was solved, that this wasn't the case or folks simply called in similar cars with a man and two kids in it, thinking it was them.

The reason why I asked if there was absolute proof that he took them is because for all that we know, whoever did this to the mother might have killed him as well and took the kids. That's why I was asking if somebody- a neighbor, for instance, actually saw them get in the car with him before they took off, or if there is a video of them doing so.

I'm just skeptical due to other cases where well meaning folks reported seeing something similar and later on, it turned into a false lead. Thanks for your reply, though- much appreciated.

I don't think its "let" as in allow, but let as in if I told my bf I was moving in the another man he would end the relationship. Especially if the other man had a history of abuse, was a complete stranger and I had 2 young daughters. I'm pretty sure I would get told I can do what I want, but he would be no part of it. If the man was a friend or relative and had no violent past, and no children were in the picture I could see a bf being trusting, but all factors together just seems unusual.

This is exactly what I was getting at, thanks Darling. :)

I don't go by sightings as proof anymore. Not only did I learn that from here and other places that information like this can be wrong, but it can also be very misleading as well. Please know that I am not attacking you or your post- but I can't tell you how many cases where I've read "they were spotted at a gas station in Tinker's Cove, ME" only to find out once the case was solved, that this wasn't the case or folks simply called in similar cars with a man and two kids in it, thinking it was them.

The reason why I asked if there was absolute proof that he took them is because for all that we know, whoever did this to the mother might have killed him as well and took the kids. That's why I was asking if somebody- a neighbor, for instance, actually saw them get in the car with him before they took off, or if there is a video of them doing so.

I'm just skeptical due to other cases where well meaning folks reported seeing something similar and later on, it turned into a false lead. Thanks for your reply, though- much appreciated.

Sure, anything is possible, and eye witness sightings can be wrong, but there is a reason police issued the Amber Alert and believe the girls to be with him. We don't know what the sightings are based on-- did a license plate reader or HWY camera pick up the car? Was there a report of them in a store and cameras show a similar looking trio? Did someone report seeing 3 matching the descriptions? We don't know how specific or credible the sightings are. However, LE wouldn't name him as a suspect if they didn't believe he had taken them, JMO. It has been several days now-- if he was murdered elsewhere, why wouldn't he have been found by now? Whomever murdered the mother apparently did not take time to hide her body, so why would they take time to hide his? And if he is alive but elsewhere and not with the girls, he should have come forward by now to clear his name.

The latest reports say the girls are in "Extreme Danger":
https://patch.com/colorado/across-co/missing-children-extreme-danger-could-be-colorado

Sure, anything is possible, and eye witness sightings can be wrong, but there is a reason police issued the Amber Alert and believe the girls to be with him. We don't know what the sightings are based on-- did a license plate reader or HWY camera pick up the car? Was there a report of them in a store and cameras show a similar looking trio? Did someone report seeing 3 matching the descriptions? We don't know how specific or credible the sightings are. However, LE wouldn't name him as a suspect if they didn't believe he had taken them, JMO. It has been several days now-- if he was murdered elsewhere, why wouldn't he have been found by now? Whomever murdered the mother apparently did not take time to hide her body, so why would they take time to hide his? And if he is alive but elsewhere and not with the girls, he should have come forward by now to clear his name.

The latest reports say the girls are in "Extreme Danger":
https://patch.com/colorado/across-co/missing-children-extreme-danger-could-be-colorado

So concerned about these girls! Does TM have any military background to know how to survive in the wilderness?

He got 2 years in San Bernadino County in 2002 inflict corporal injury on spouse/ cohabitant but got off on an associated rape charge.

http://www.sb-court.org/Divisions/Civil/CaseInformationOnline.aspx
Go to linked page bottom and click on Accept criminal/traffic...

Note: Calcasieu Parsh, La. criminal records are a pay subscrption site. Pass.
He couldn't see his own children!!!

From the court site

HEARING RE: REVIEW FCS REPORT CC CV
10/18/2006 - 8:30 AM DEPT. V11

DAVID R PROULX PRESIDING
CLERK: VICKY GAITAN
REPORTER: VICTORIA VILLEGAS
BAILIFF: P BUSH
-
APPEARANCES:
PETITIONER SHERRY RAMSEY PRESENT
PARTIES NOT PRESENT: TERRY MILES
-
PROCEEDINGS:
STIP FOR APPOINTMENT OF COURT COMMISSIONER AS JUDGE PRO TEM FILED
WRITTEN REPORT RECEIVED FROM FAMILY COURT SERVICES.
WITNESS -- SHERRY RAMSEY IS SWORN AND EXAMINED.
-
THE COURT FINDS IT HAS JURISDICTION TO MAKE ORDERS REGARDING CHILD CUSTODY UNDER THE UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION AND ENFORCEMENT ACT.
CUSTODY AND VISITATION ORDERED
PURSUANT TO FAMILY CODE SECTION 3048, THE COURT HAS JURISDICTION TO MAKE ORDERS REGARDING CUSTODY UNDER THE FAMILY CODE AND THE UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION AND ENFORCEMENT ACT.
NOTICE AND OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD WAS GIVEN TO THE PARTIES/RESPONDING PARTY AS PROVIDED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
THE COUNTRY OF HABITUAL RESIDENCE OF THE CHILD/CHILDREN IS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
SOLE PHYSICAL AND LEGAL CUSTODY OF THE MINOR CHILD/CHILDREN SHALL BE AWARDED TO SHERRY RAMSEY.
THE NON-CUSTODIAL PARENT SHALL HAVE PHYSICAL CUSTODY AS FOLLOWS:
THE COURT ORDERS THAT THE RESPONDANT FATHER SHALL HAVE NO VISITATION WITH THE MINOR CHILD/CHILDREN.

ACTION - COMPLETE
=== MINUTE ORDER END ===

Also he was last served by personal service in 2007. So, at most, he's only been out of the San Bernardino County area for 10 years. Do we know when he moved to Louisiana?
Also, thru the DVRO he was drug tested per court order. Note also the restraining order has no expiration date.
http://openaccess.sb-court.org/Open...number=VS036289&courtcode=X&casetype=VFL&dsn=

With that picture they have I’m guessing one of the toll readers in Austin picked up the tag and gave them an idea of where he was headed initially. Houston has a bunch of tag readers too which made me think he was over here on his way to Louisiana but if they’ve been spotted in CO area maybe just the Austin reader. Could be just a recent shot of her vehicle too if she used the toll tags.

It’s weird that those records are pay, bored at work so I’m going to snoop around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member