"Creepy Gnome" stalking village

Sorry if I'm ruining it for everyone else, but the shrill scream at the end of that video scared me more than the "creepy" gnome. :mad:

I don't get how he's scaring people by walking sideways? Maybe it's the travelocity gnome!

gnome_250x220.gif

Sorry if I'm ruining it for everyone else, but the shrill scream at the end of that video scared me more than the "creepy" gnome. :mad:

I don't get how he's scaring people by walking sideways? Maybe it's the travelocity gnome!

gnome_250x220.gif

I love the Travelocity gnome!

gnome_250x220.gif

The scream at the end scared the hell out of me too Taximom, I think Gnomes are cute.

All gnomes are evil.

OMG! That is so untrue! I collect the ugliest ones I find. I leave them on my front porch for the kids to notice. They usually only last a day, then they go "missing".

My 13 yr old and her best friend hide them so I can't find them.

/until the time they buried a particularly ugly one made of concrete, head down in the back yard. I hunted forever for that thing. I found it with the lawn mower.
//fixed the lawn mower
///tells them that they're their long lost brothers and the children are just jealous cause I love the gnomes more than them
////therapy for the win!

OMG! That is so untrue! I collect the ugliest ones I find. I leave them on my front porch for the kids to notice. They usually only last a day, then they go "missing".

You might want to check Argentina! :D

LoL @ the Travelocity gnome... I, too, instantly thought of it. As for the scream: it was a scary scream, but it made me ponder just how scary was the "gnome" to bring on such a scream. *shivers*

Just saw this: someone has started calling the "gnome" the "[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Evilocity Roaming Gnome". LoL[/FONT]

I just watched the French movie "Amelie" last night where a stewardess takes pictures of a gnome at landmarks throughout the world.

I thought the scariest part of the video was when that one guy pulled the ski mask over his face. The gnome looked kind of cute to me, but I guess if I was out in the middle of the night and saw a gnome dancing around sideways, I'd be startled, too.

I thought the scariest part of the video was when that one guy pulled the ski mask over his face. The gnome looked kind of cute to me, but I guess if I was out in the middle of the night and saw a gnome dancing around sideways, I'd be startled, too.

Ski masks at night are more worrisome than dancing, I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back