"Creepy Gnome" stalking village

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry if I'm ruining it for everyone else, but the shrill scream at the end of that video scared me more than the "creepy" gnome. :mad:

I don't get how he's scaring people by walking sideways? Maybe it's the travelocity gnome!

gnome_250x220.gif

Sorry if I'm ruining it for everyone else, but the shrill scream at the end of that video scared me more than the "creepy" gnome. :mad:

I don't get how he's scaring people by walking sideways? Maybe it's the travelocity gnome!

gnome_250x220.gif

I love the Travelocity gnome!

gnome_250x220.gif

The scream at the end scared the hell out of me too Taximom, I think Gnomes are cute.

All gnomes are evil.

OMG! That is so untrue! I collect the ugliest ones I find. I leave them on my front porch for the kids to notice. They usually only last a day, then they go "missing".

My 13 yr old and her best friend hide them so I can't find them.

/until the time they buried a particularly ugly one made of concrete, head down in the back yard. I hunted forever for that thing. I found it with the lawn mower.
//fixed the lawn mower
///tells them that they're their long lost brothers and the children are just jealous cause I love the gnomes more than them
////therapy for the win!

OMG! That is so untrue! I collect the ugliest ones I find. I leave them on my front porch for the kids to notice. They usually only last a day, then they go "missing".

You might want to check Argentina! :D

LoL @ the Travelocity gnome... I, too, instantly thought of it. As for the scream: it was a scary scream, but it made me ponder just how scary was the "gnome" to bring on such a scream. *shivers*

Just saw this: someone has started calling the "gnome" the "[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Evilocity Roaming Gnome". LoL[/FONT]

I just watched the French movie "Amelie" last night where a stewardess takes pictures of a gnome at landmarks throughout the world.

gnome-matter what anyone else says, that was a hilarious scream at the end. :-)

I thought the scariest part of the video was when that one guy pulled the ski mask over his face. The gnome looked kind of cute to me, but I guess if I was out in the middle of the night and saw a gnome dancing around sideways, I'd be startled, too.

I thought the scariest part of the video was when that one guy pulled the ski mask over his face. The gnome looked kind of cute to me, but I guess if I was out in the middle of the night and saw a gnome dancing around sideways, I'd be startled, too.

Ski masks at night are more worrisome than dancing, I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingsley_
Back