Early Timeline info old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
Everything posted here is void of any grandma statements in order to provide clarity into the poi and what is known on the case against her minus the unreliability and changing character of Cynthia Anthony's statements.

Lies told by the poi in the arrest report, any other data in the arrest report, myspace postings, pictures, online data by the poi, and testimony in the bond hearing (including gma since she was sworn in..) are but a few examples of what might make sense to be posted on this thread. TIA wsers!

Nursebeeme.................glad you started this thread, as I was going to post the following to the general thread, but I think it's more appropriate here.

Discounting everything (almost everything) we've heard via Casey and Cindy, we have a few basic facts. I do have to include Cindy initially though.

Fact #1 - On July 3rd, Cindy wrote a message on her MySpace page in which she laments the conflicts between herself and her daughter, Casey. From what she posted, it's apparent that mother and daughter had a lot of issues and that Casey was not living at home and punishing Cindy by not allowing her to see her granddaughter, Caylee. In that message she states that Casey has stolen from her family after all they've done for her, and lists the expenses the grandparents have had relating to Casey and Caylee. This message was posted before the events of July 15th and all the subsequent conflicting statements, so I think we do have to take this at face value........as of July 3rd, Cindy and Casey were involved in a conflict.

Fact #2 - There is a video of Caylee reading a book at an assisted living complex where Cindy's father is a resident and it's been determined that the date of the video was Sunday, June 15th, Father's Day. This is the last confirmed sighting of Caylee, omitting all the conflicting statements by family and friends.

Fact #3 - On June 30th, a car registered to George and Cindy Anthony was towed from the parking lot of a check-cashing store in Orlando to an impound facility. The car was one that Casey Anthony had for her own personal use.

Fact #4 - On June 15th, Amy Huizenga returned from a week-long trip to Puerto Rico, and Casey Anthony picked Amy up at the airport. Amy had loaned Casey her car for the week that Amy was gone. Amy discovered that money and checks were missing.

Fact #5 - On July 15th the police were notified that Caylee Marie Anthony, age 2, was missing and has been missing for an undetermined length of time.

Fact #6 - On July 15th/16th the local LE took possession of the car that had been abandoned at the check-cashing store and on Thursday, July 17th, CSI did a forensic examination of the car. There was a terrible "stench" coming from the car and a cadaver dog hit on the right side of the trunk. In the trunk investigators found hair similar in length and color to Caylee's, a stain that showed up under black light, and dirt.

Fact #7 - On July 17th/18th LE conducted a search at the grandparent's home and cadaver dogs were brought in. The first cadaver dog hit on three location in the backyard. A second dog was brought in and the handler was told there was a hit but didn't say in what locations. The second dog hit on the same three locations. LE conducted digs on the areas the dogs hit on but didn't find a body.

Fact #8 - This one is most important! Since the report of a missing child was made, Orlando Police did not issue an Amber Alert (criteria not met) and have not conducted any searches for the missing child. I believe LE is operating on the belief that Caylee is deceased, otherwise they'd be undertaking all the normal organized search procedures we usually see in cases of a missing person.

as for the reward...this is brought over from the generl thread, posted by absolut:

"This is all there was:

A local foundation and a local business owner are offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for information that leads to finding Caylee.

The reward is good for the next 90 days. $100,000 is coming from the Peter Benevides, owner of Skyview Aviation and Skyview Exotic Car Rental in Orlando.

VIDEO: --Search For Caylee: Larger reward offered

The other $25,000 comes from the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

The foundation, led by William Rivera, also lined up office space for volunteers to work out of and lined up donations of 100,000 fliers.

Rivera, who also runs a telemarketing company, says they’ll also use phone databases for targeted voice broadcasts to specific areas. The personal recorded message from Caylee’s family should start going out to certain areas this week.

“You can have volunteers, but they can only touch so many people in a given time,” said Rivera.

He says the foundation can touch tens of thousands of homes and businesses in just a few hours.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1"

fact: cadaver dogs hit on evidence of decomposition....namely two chemicals present in decomposing HUMAN bodies: putricine, and cadaverine (sp)

Hailiejade made a great find this morning. It's post #393 of Caylee thread #8:

Quote:
I never saw this!!!! it was posted on the myspace account links for this forum

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

Hailiejade made a great find this morning. It's post #393 of Caylee thread #8:

Quote:
I never saw this!!!! it was posted on the myspace account links for this forum

From a facebook page of AH's friend.... http://www.facebook.com/wall.php?id=...706c1ad283c120

Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.

Anyway, how are you?

I agree this is very important. To me this pretty much clears GMA of involvement in Caylee's dissapearance (although she may now know what happened and is covering for Casey). It also sounds like Amy is not sure she believes Casey's story about the nanny...

Thanks for starting this.

Just to try and put things in order:

6-02-08 - Casey’s Boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, last sees Caylee on this date. Page 6, paragraph 1

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

There is a video of Caylee reading a book at an assisted living complex where Cindy's father is a resident and it's been determined that the date of the video was Sunday, June 15th, Father's Day. This is the last confirmed sighting of Caylee, omitting all the conflicting statements by family and friends.

On June 15th, Amy Huizenga returned from a week-long trip to Puerto Rico, and Casey Anthony picked Amy up at the airport. Amy had loaned Casey her car for the week that Amy was gone. Amy discovered that money and checks were missing.

On June 30th, a car registered to George and Cindy Anthony was towed from the parking lot of a check-cashing store in Orlando to an impound facility. The car was one that Casey Anthony had for her own personal use.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,6258291.story

On July 3rd, Cindy wrote a message on her MySpace page in which she laments the conflicts between herself and her daughter, Casey. From what she posted, it's apparent that mother and daughter had a lot of issues and that Casey was not living at home and punishing Cindy by not allowing her to see her granddaughter, Caylee. In that message she states that Casey has stolen from her family after all they've done for her, and lists the expenses the grandparents have had relating to Casey and Caylee. This message was posted before the events of July 15th and all the subsequent conflicting statements, so I think we do have to take this at face value........as of July 3rd, Cindy and Casey were involved in a conflict.

http://www.myspace.com/fortunecookie5

On July 15th the police were notified that Caylee Marie Anthony, age 2, was missing and has been missing for an undetermined length of time.

On July 15th/16th the local LE took possession of the car that had been abandoned at the check-cashing store and on Thursday, July 17th, CSI did a forensic examination of the car. There was a terrible "stench" coming from the car and a cadaver dog hit on the right side of the trunk. In the trunk investigators found hair similar in length and color to Caylee's, a stain that showed up under black light, and dirt.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

On July 17th/18th LE conducted a search at the grandparent's home and cadaver dogs were brought in. The first cadaver dog hit on three location in the backyard. A second dog was brought in and the handler was told there was a hit but didn't say in what locations. The second dog hit on the same three locations. LE conducted digs on the areas the dogs hit on but didn't find a body.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16921695/detail.html

There is another timeline here:
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

This one is most important! Since the report of a missing child was made, Orlando Police did not issue an Amber Alert (criteria not met) and have not conducted any searches for the missing child. I believe LE is operating on the belief that Caylee is deceased, otherwise they'd be undertaking all the normal organized search procedures we usually see in cases of a missing person.

Do we know when Casey & Caylee moved out of the grandparents?

Amy returned on JULY 15th, not June 15th.

All the rest looks Great!

Salem

Also fyi, the Orange County Sheriff's Department is in charge of the investigation and NOT the Orlando Police Department. Just wanted to clear up who had jurisdiction.

Do we know when Casey & Caylee moved out of the grandparents?

per Absolut's post: In a facebook posting she states it had been 9 days since she stayed in the family house. The post was on June 24th pointing back at June 15th-16th.

bumping up to reread an interesting thread..................

I'm closing this thread but leaving it for reference since so much of the info. is now very old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer