Mom, son die in accidents hours apart in Wisconsin

noZme

Reaction score
Mary J. Moore, 45, died after she was struck by a vehicle. A friend was speeding her son, Thomas M. Olson, 22, to the hospital to see her when he struck three parked cars, overturned & Olson was killed.

The woman had been drinking & was laying across the road. The driver (hit & run) of the car that ran over her is suspected of DUI. Also, the driver in the wreck where the son was killed was arrested for DUI.

Several WS threads about accidental deaths in a close time-frame popped up when I put in this title.

Mary J. Moore, 45, died after she was struck by a vehicle. A friend was speeding her son, Thomas M. Olson, 22, to the hospital to see her when he struck three parked cars, overturned & Olson was killed.

The woman had been drinking & was laying across the road. The driver (hit & run) of the car that ran over her is suspected of DUI. Also, the driver in the wreck where the son was killed was arrested for DUI.

Several WS threads about accidental deaths in a close time-frame popped up when I put in this title.

Okay, so mom was drunk? The driver that hit mom was drunk? The driver that was driving the son to the hospital to see his mom was drunk? Now mom and son are dead? Talk about crazy!! Prayers for all those involved, but I guess all I can really say is Thank God no one else was hurt!

MOO

angel, thanks for being an angel!

My first attempt disappeared into cyberspace before I could click "post". I am a hunt & peck typist & was frustrated to have to do it all over & did not realize I forgot the link. I appreciate your help & I am sure anyione reading this topic appreciates your effort as well.... gotta stay within WS rules about linky-loos!

Just awful.
Those cases all have stuck with me- they are just so cruel.
Here are some I remember:

brothers die in same type of crash, same location, same date

Brothers die within hours of each other in separate accidents - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Wisconsin;Son dies after crashing head-on into his father's car

Very sad these people had to die.
May they rest in peace
Thank God nobody else was injured.

- Strange workings of life.

Please, do not drink and drive!

Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors