GMH Timeline with Discussion and Theories

Yeah. I read that about Tabor. Strange goings on there huh?

Damning, didn't Martha Stewart go down the river for less?

In the letter from Jackson Prison, GA to Robyn McKinney. Gary Hilton, said that JT was a psychopath..

Sam Rael said that he knew GMH was sociopath, yet didn't know he was violent: 1982 Arson (Dekalb Co, GA) with 3 occupants?

GMH, only had 4 friends. three were Attorneys.

See why the Hustler focus is on the Crime Scene Photos? Deflection from the truth. GMH should have been in prison since 1982, if not years before.

1972 dui & stolen items: Miami-Dade Co, FL clothing & other personal items in a limo. GMH couldn't identify the owners.

GMH said, "Since I was 14 years old". He shot his stepfather during as domestic at age 14 years old..

His mother killed his dad at age 5 years old.. A Serial Killer in the making, huh?

7 pellet pistols-Movie Hunting Humans?

See why Hanging Chad & Law forbidding parental notification of under 18 years old - notification of abortion Judge Terry Lewis: Leon County Florida has sealed all evidence in the Gary Michael Hilton Death Penalty Trial/

Things are obvious to me that are oblivious to others. Some folks deem it as conjecture and speculation. I see it as a smoking gun.

I don't know about the "Hustler" article or the limo incident but would love more information...?

Quote Foxfire:
See why Hanging Chad & Law forbidding parental notification of under 18 years old - notification of abortion Judge Terry Lewis: Leon County Florida has sealed all evidence in the Gary Michael Hilton Death Penalty Trial/
Endquote

Sealed? But GBI has access right? The can still check for any of Leslies DNA or hair on the contents of the van right? I have missed something here with the hanging chad and parental notification stuff, sorry.

Quote Foxfire:
Endquote

Sealed? But GBI has access right? The can still check for any of Leslies DNA or hair on the contents of the van right? I have missed something here with the hanging chad and parental notification stuff, sorry.

I am confident that the GMH & Associates Investigation was taken over by the Attorney General of the US and a Task Force Assembled March 1, 2008, the day after the GBI Closed the Investigation.
When the Coopers Creek WMA Campsite Cache was located with the dog skeleton tied to the tree, the serial killer novels, the zip lock bags with locks of hair, the white garbage bag with the ladies panties with gary hilton's name written on it, hand trucks, camping supplies, 4 pellet guns(3 pellet pistols in van when GMH was arrested), etc., the GBI didn't want anything to do with it.
All items of evidence were transported to FDLE by Fannin CSO where the task force is located.
I am confident the Green River Prosecution Strategy is being used due to the magnitude and duration of GMHs Reign of Terror, to identify the many unknown victims.

Hanging Chad and parental notification, was learned from research of the Judge. the intent is to show that He is legislating from the Bench and ignoring the public's right to know under the 1st Amendment of the Constitution. If GMH had Associates or sidekicks and this info is kept silent. My family and your Family's Public Safety is jeopardized due to this silence. Silence was GMH & Associates most Lethal Weapon.

Ohh my word...Are you saying that any case under investigation as GMH related is Federal and not state now?

Ohh my word...Are you saying that any case under investigation as GMH related is Federal and not state now?

Yep, Gary Ridgeway: Green River Serial Killer, was only tied to 4 women's murders. After taking the Death penalty off the table in exchange for identy and location of his victims, the total was 71. The strategy was kept silent til trial & sentencing. Prison Guards & LE were kept in the dark, total silence.

The first time a similar strategy was used was with Henry Lucas, Otis Toole's(adam walsh) Partner/lover.
Gov George Bush commuted his Death Sentence to life for revealation of his many victims.

Thought you were going to bed D?

John & Irene Bryant: 10/21/07 Pisgah Nat Forest- Federal Jurisdiction- No Charges Filed to date.

FBI agent working Rosana Milana's case saw the discovery of the Coopers Creek Campsite on the 11 Oclock news. He was Pissed.

RE: Green River Prosecution Strategy:
After reading Ann Rules’ book; ‘GREEN RIVER, RUNNING RED’,

my suspicions of the reason for the silence in the Gary Michael Hilton; Prolific Serial Killer Investigation has peaked.. I am confident that GMH, had Associates as well as sidekicks in the decades long ‘Trail of Terror.’ There is an untold number of unknown victims in multiple States up and down the East coast of the United States, that need identifying and locating, to afford some semblance of closure
for the victims Families, Friends, and Loved ones…

Proclaimed: ‘The Real Story’ of America’s Deadliest Serial Murder’, the book highlights the lives of Gary Ridgeway’s victims, for which I salute the author: Ann Rule. They were mothers, sisters, aunts, grandaughters, neices, and daughters… Ann Rule, proclaimed the Master of True Crime Reporting, sifted through almost 100, 000 pages of official transcripts, pics, LE records/reports, and maps, identifying critical info.

For over two decades Ridgeway eluded Law Enforcement while the body count continued to rise and the suspect list of those scrutinized by the Green River Task Force grew to over 40, 000. Although Ridgeway’s first victim Wendy Lee Coffield was discovered in the Green River in July 1982, it wasn’t until November 30, 2001, almost two decades later, that Gary Ridgeway was identified by DNA as the Green River Serial Killer and Arrested.

GR, was housed in an ultra security cell. GR was arested for soliciting prostitutes two months prior to the discovery of the first victim and was suspected in 1987 as being the Green River Serial Killer. He was cleared after passing two polygraphs and convincing LE of his innocence. GR, would let some of his victims live as well as befriending some for alibis and witnesses to confirm his innocence. Obviously a psychopath, passing the polygraph was childsplay for him. GR also claimed that there was a Good Gary and an Evil Gary, although LE discounted the claim. On December 5, 2001, although responsible for many tragic murders, Gary Ridgeway was formally charged with the murder of only four victims: Marcia Chapman, Opal Mills, Cynthia Hinds, and Carol Ann Christensen. Ironically in August 1982, in the clenched hand of victim Opal Mills, was a brown Cau. hair yanked from her killer’s head. It had been bagged, tagged, and misplaced.

A tag number reported to LE, nineteen years before GR’s arrest by a friend of Kim Nelson; another victim, had also been lost… The Federal Govt contributed $500,000.00 in Dec 2001, to help pay for DNA tests for 45 more probable victims, where there were no charges yet filed. Several Meetings between Task Force Members and the Proscecutors were held to devise a strategy.

A unique or ‘out of the box’ strategy was agreed upon that was to be held in the upmost secrecy under the radar of the media and the public, even the victims families. Their first goal was to locate the previously owned vehicles of Ridgeway’s to check for DNA or other residue. The Green River Task Force was housed in a segregated building and no one outside the Task Force knew the strategy or the avenue of the continuing investigation of the victims where charges hadn’t been filed.

On March 27, 2002 Gr was charged with three more victims; Wendy Coffield, Debra Estes, and Debra Bonner. The discovery in the Green River Case produced overt 420, 000 pages of discovery evidence, and that was only the beginning. By June 2003, after threats by GR’s defense team of a change of venue, it apeared that GR would be tried in King County, Washington, where the murders occured. GR’s Defense Team consisted of 8 Lawers, 8 investigators, 2 clerks, and 6 paralegals. (Dream Team, huh..) The original jury summons consisted of over 10,000 registered voters, which was whittled down to 500 prospective jurors.

A very tight lid was kept on what was happening behind the scenes. Gary Ridgeway’s attorneys had contacted the Proscecutor to ask if GR might avoid the death Penalty, if he would plead guilty to the original charges and show the location of the undiscovered victims. Although there were more than 50 possible victims of Gary Ridgeway, the state could only proscecute on the seven victims, the rest going unavenged. Considering the lengthy Appeals process, the now 54 year old Ridgeway. might very well die of natural causes before excecution could be carried out….

On June 13, 2003, the proscecutors and the defense team entered into an agreement: the State would not seek the Death Penalty, but GR, would have to plead guilty to aggravated murder in the 1st degree for all the homicides that he had committed in Kings Co., Washington. The plea agreement was not revealed to the public or the innocent victims’ families. It was June 2003 when the rumors began: Where was Gary Ridgeway?

It was certain that he was not in the King County Jail, but any info on his whereabouts had been ‘Sealed by a Judge’….

Green River Task Force Members and Search & Rescue teams were spotted in areas where victim’s remains were previously located. Questions were asked, were proscecutors seeking evidence overlooked or or had they struck up some kind of plea deal with the defense team; ‘Ridgeway’s Life, in exchange for the identity and location of the unknown victims from Kings County, Washington? The plea deal did not include other geographical area that Ridgeway preyed.. The task force personnel wore civilian clothes to remain stealth to the media and behind the heavely tinted glass of the unmarked cars was a Prolific Serial Killer, wearing leg irons and handcuffs. Rumors of where Ridgeway was being out of control. It was reported that he was being kept secured under armed guard in a posh apartment. The public was outraged that he was being held in luxury after the body count that he had amassed.

The Task Forces PIA , under this pressure anounced that a cell had been constructed in the Task Force Headquarters and GR was living among the investigators. It was the last place anyone thought to look… There had been no precedent for this strategy.. In order to get in to the head of Ridgeway, although it meant spending so much time with an evil cold blooded killer, tantamount to residing with a noncharismatic Hannibal Lecter, it was necessary to bridge the wall, erected by his team of Attorneys and seek the truth of his Terror Trail. GR had a captive audience and relished the attention paid to him as did Ted Bundy, was delighted of the attention given him by Florida detectives after his 1978 arrest. Ridgeway would now have the opportunity to gloat over the details of his ghastly deeds.. He made himself available as a subject that was quite willing to participate in marathon interogations. He found pleasure in demonstrating his expertise in the art of of torturous murder, to his ideal audience; the same detectives that he had taunted, remaining oblivious too, for decades. He loved being the focus of their attention. For the interrogators, it was exausting, disgusting, shocking, traumatic ,frustrating, and very horrific work. The experience would have been and unsettling and traumatic experience for anyone, hundreds of hours of grotesque recollections from a man that apeared totally harmless as he calmly described, raping, torturing, mutilitating, and killing dozens of Women in a halting and disspassionate voice. GR stated, “all I wanted to do was have sex with them and kill them.”

When Ridgeway accompanied them on ‘Field Trips’ to the undiscovered Body Dumps, he brightened, smiling in anticipation, as they got closer to his killing fields and trophy areas… The Task Force Team was elated and relieved when Psychiatrists and other FBI BAU Agents flew in to interview Ridgeway. It gave them a much needed break from their journey into the abyss, the darkness.. Although Ridgeway had maps and a sharp recall of the areas where the bodies were dumped, he could not remember his victims faces or names.

When referring to his innocent victims remains, he would say, “I dumped ‘it’ in that location”, meaning that they were objects subject to disposal… GR, had let some of his intended victims, go free. He would say. “your to cute for a guy like me”. He later admitted that he let them go for future witnesses, in case he should ever need them to verify that he was a good guy and couldn’t possibly be the Green River Serial Killer. After being asked to elaborate on his abnormal sexual desires during childhood, he admitted to frotterism, exposing himself, stalking, voyerism, rape, murder for sexual release, and finally Necrophillia. Ridgeway had, indeed, had an inapriate relationship with Mary Ridgeway, his late Mother. After wetting his bed at the age of 13 or 14, she had humilated him as well as sexually stimulated him. Ridgeway to being sexually aroused when his mother apeared half naked in front of him and spent 15 minutes or more soaping, washing, and drying his penis and testicles, causing an erection.

Oedipus syndrome [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex[/ame] (According to my info, GMH’s childhood friend was asked if GMH, had mentioned having sex with his mother) Ridgeway admitted to returrning to the bodies of about ten of the women having post mortem sex, until the flies came.. On one occasion his son waited in the truck only 30 feet away. When asked by the detective if his son remembered and threatened to tell, if he would have killed him? Gary Ridgeway, responded, “No….I might have”…. When asked how he felt when his first victim’s remains were found. Ridgeway said that he felt that they were taking something that belonged to him…

He began taking skeletons or partial skeletons to an adjacent State at that time to confuse task force detectives and prevent them from confiscating any more of his possessions. By the time Ridgeway was scheduled to go to trial, 71 innocent victims’ remains had been located in Kings County, WA, alone, by Task Force members with the assistance of Gary Ridgeway, K9s, Sonar-XRay Devices provided by the FBI, and ‘Grave Dowsing, yes, that’s correct; ‘Grave Dowsing’: an Ancient Art, utilized by Law Enforcement Agencies across the US, for locating remains and other items of evidence…

Ridgeway, feeling invincible, continued his research to perfect his crimes. He not only took great pains to remove all forensic traces of himself from the victims, his house and truck, and went as far as planting evidence; cigarette butts & chewed gum of others, that he found at the airport, to confuse investigators into believing that the unsub was a traveler. False tips were sent to the media: ‘The Post Intelligencer’.
Ridgeway, insured his Stealth by not sharing his evil deeds with friends. He had no friends or confidants. He was gratified to revisite his crime scenes and was fascinated to find some of the victims skeletons intact years later, in areas where he had expected animals to dismantle them. Yet others that were left exposed in open fields that had vanished without a trace…
Ridgeway, would sometimes lie to the investigators to keep them on the hook, insuring the delay of the inevitable: ‘ Being returned to Jail or Prison ‘… In addition to the delay, GR had an audience to pontificate on all aspects of his evil deeds…
GR’s IQ tested in the low/normal range. It was suspected that he may have been idiot savant: although of low intelligence, being Brilliant in one area(Mathmatical aptitude, musical prodigy, etc.) Guess, GR, had excelled in perfecting the skills of a Stealth Predator..
GR, began his Evil Trail of Terror, as a teenager, when he tricked a 6 year old boy to go into the woods with him to build a fort. Once in the woods, GR stabbed the little boy. The little boy survived the stabbing and was located by investigators. The day of the incident, the little boy asked GR why he killed him? GR, smiling and laughing responded, “I always wanted to know what it felt like to kill somebody, GR, then started walking down the knoll. laughing, putting his head in the air and laughing real loud”…

GR, revealed to the investigators that he had read many crime magazines, including “True Detective”, and other fact-detective magazines that Ann Rule, had written articles for and even dropping her name on occasion.
GR said that he researched Zodiac articles, two or three of Ann rule’s, and how not to act in a courtroom; when to speak up and when to keep quiet.
Ann Rule, states that writting about Gary Ridgeway, was one of the hardest things that she has ever done. She said that she had no desire to be inside his head due to the sheer cruelty and brutality that consumed him and his total inability to empathize with humanity, possesing a black cloud of Evil, that was so hard to erase from her memory…
The first two years of GR’s Trail of Terror from 1982 to 1984, were considered to be the peak of his killing women, yet most serial killers accelerate, raising many questions for the Investigators.
Once incarcerated, Gary Ridgeway, said that he thought alot about the Death Penalty. He said that he figured that it would be a decade before it was carried out and that with Lethal Injection, you simply doze off to sleep, your heart stops, and their is very little pain.(think about the pain, torture, and terror GR, inflicted on his innocent victims.)
GR said that if he told the truth and prayed that he would go to Heaven. He noted that ‘Life in Prison’ would be much worse…yet he selfishly wanted to live…
In November 2003, Gary Ridgeway, would plead guilty in Court for the 1st degree Aggravated Murder of 48 young women, in the presence of their Families, Friends, and Loved Ones.
In December the Families would have their say. The Proscecutor and Sheriff held a meeting with the families to prepare them, as well as explain to them why they had taken such a unusual and unique approach to prosecuting Ridgeway.
Although the decision for the plea agreement had been reached in June 2003, when the State of Washington had agreed to the Defense’s Proffer. ‘ABSOLUTE SECRECY’ had been maintained. The Majority of the Victims Families accepted the Prosecutor’s Decision. Some wanted to see Gary Ridgeway, Dead, and always would.

The Prosecutor knew that the many unknown Victims would have never been revealed if the Death Penalty had been sought. He was also aware of the many years of Trials and endless Appeals,

During the sentencing hearing Ridgeway, was directed by Judge Jones to state in his own words, if and why he had murdered the 48 innocent women. Ridgeway said, “I killed them, but didn’t know their names, I killed so many women that I don’t even remember their names.” He said that he picked prostitutes because he hated them and did not want to pay for sex. He said that he they were easy prey and possibly would not ever be reported missing and that he could kill as many as he desired without being caught.
Gary Ridgeway had honed his skills as a prolific serial killer, even improving the hiding of the dead girls.
Ridgeway stated to the Sheriff in his final interview that some of the victims had touched his heart and gave a victim’s name as an example; Debbie Abernathy. When asked why, GR stated, “because her murder happened on his son’s birthday.”
When asked why he killed them, Ridgeway said, “because I had a craving, because they were prostitutes, because I wanted to control them.”
Although Gary Ridgeway had revealed 48 victims, in his last interview before heading to prison for Life, he mentioned 71 victims that he had killed…
In Gary Ridgeways statement to the Court at Sentencing he said,
“I’m sorry for killing these Ladys. They had their whole life ahead of them. I am sorry that I caused so much pain to so many families.”
A statement by one of the victim’s mother read, “There is a Hole in My Heart, a Vacancy that only a Child can Fill, the Emptiness is very Deep and it Hurts!”

So, help me find a reason why GMH could not have possibly done this...
If you get a chance and want to, could you look at the map and the timeline?
I sure would appreciate it.

I have tried so hard to rule him out.

So, help me find a reason why GMH could not have possibly done this...
If you get a chance and want to, could you look at the map and the timeline?
I sure would appreciate it.

I have tried so hard to rule him out.

D, if DNA of Leslie has been submitted, or if he confesses or denies responsibility for her death, you can begin closure. I feel that you are related to her. My heart and prayers go out to you and I wish you the best in your journey to seek the truth. I commend your commitment and diligence in your search for Justice.
The primary reason for GMH's plea bargain agreement in Meredith Hope Emersons death was to be able to release GMH's DNA to other agencies and for resolving Cold Cases in GA and many other adjacent States. Although it has been over two years, the results have not been released to the public.

Well, Hilton is on tape as saying the only people he killed are the ones already found and known. Are we to believe that? Believe him? Him?

Honor, keeping one's word...the word of a spree or serial killer?

Thank you Foxfire, for your input, research, information and support.

A Close Encounter With A Killer Mind By Tyrra B Meserve Greene Publishing, Inc.Since the beginning of time, within every culture, in every society, there have been those who are incapable of adapting and blending within the boundaries of their communal environment.

Driven by a force that is incomprehensible to the peers upon which they prey, they feed on the terror and panic their crimes leave in the heart of the community. Unable to control their carnal desires for more than just brief moments, they reside in the dark recesses of the mind, opportunistically seizing victims to compensate for shortcomings they themselves are unable to overcome.

Behind false smiles, it is truly then that the eyes become the window to the soul, or in some cases, the lack thereof.In most instances, the serial killer acts alone, extracting pleasure from the anonymity that he presents. However, in rare cases, these predators find in each other a kindred mind, linking up to work together, proving the old adage of water seeking its own level, even for heinous reasons. Whether the union is long-term, or short-lived, these serial killing partners present a unique problem for law enforcement officers.

Samuel Rael, a Dekalb County lawyer, visited Gary Michael Hilton, at the Dawson County Detention Center, on 10/07/08, the day GMH, led investigators to Dawson Forest WMA; Atlanta Tract; Shoal Creek Rd., where Meredith Hope Emerson's remains were located in two seperate locations...

Samuel Rael is not only a lawyer, he has also produced movies -- including one that went straight to video in 1995. The title: "Deadly Run." It's about a man who stalks, tortures, and kills women in the north Georgia mountains.

For those that haven't viewed the 'Deadly Run' movie:

STALKS, in Hunting terminology means to Track Down or Pursue your quarry or prey in the Forest...

Gary Michael Hilton's Prey or Quarry, as in the movie were abducted Human Beings.

Three pellet guns were found in GMH's van when arrested on 01/04/08. More pellet guns were found hidden in GMH's Fannin County, GA Campsite/Staging Area last month. If firearms were utilized in these hunts, the prey would be disabled or killed, ending the hunt.

Pellet guns, although can be lethal with the proper shot at close range, will usually only cause injury and pain, while inflicting an enormous amount psychological torture to the intended victim or prey. If pellet guns were used instead of firearms, the hunt could be repeated and could last for several days....

The Deadly Run movie is based on a 'Solitaire Serial Killer' stalking many women in the Forest for Sport.

Gary Hilton's explanation for the pellet guns. was that they were only used to repel stray dogs.

The obvious question that comes to mind is: 'Why Six Pellet Guns?

Did Gary Michael Hilton: Prolific Serial Killer have Associates?

I am confident that he did....

11-26-46 Born in Atlanta, Ga. to father William E. Hilton and mother Cleo M. Reynolds.

1964-1967 Hilton enlisted in the Army in 1964. According to Military records, Hilton spent some time in Germany and received basic airborne training along with his GED. He was honorably discharged in 1967.

1969 He was married to first wife Sue in DeKalb County, Georgia; divorced in 1971 in Miami Florida.

1970-1972 Qualified for a Florida chauffeur’s license from 1970 to 1972, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.

11-09-07 1972 Arrest warrant dismissed, Miami Dade County. Florida. See following court action.

12-01-72 COURT CASE: F72008604 S
tate Case#: 131972CF0086040001XX
Name: HILTON, GARY MICHAEL
DOB: 11/22/1946
Date Filed: 12/01/1972
Date Closed: 11/09/2007 Warrant Type:

1-24-1973 He was convicted of DUI in Miami Dade County on Jan. 24, 1973. His Florida license was revoked for a year, and he never took steps to re-instate it.

08-24-77 Married Dina Evonne Baugh in DeKalb County, Ga; divorced on 05/16/1978.

03-19-79 Married third wife Betty Sue Edwards Galloway, a security officer for Atlanta’s Stone Mountain Park; they divorced 10-24-1979. Hilton apparently spared the world his spawn.

1983 Hilton was convicted in Clayton County of carrying a pistol without a license in a trial that convicted him of a drug charge. Asked in court why he carried a gun, he stated that he didn't need one, but that he had one for protection.-(!)

10-06-87 DeKalb County, Georgia
Criminal Case Information Case: 87C34780 ( Closed )
HILTON, GARY MICHAEL
Filing Date: 10/06/1987 Type:
State Criminal Judge: J. ANTONIO DELCAMPO State Court
HILTON, GARY MICHAEL
THEFT BY DECEPTION 31-JUL-87
NOLLE PROSSE 30-NOV-87
POSS OF MARIJUANA 31-JUL-87
PLEA OF GUILTY 30-NOV-87

01-20-94 Hilton charged with 21 counts of solicitation.
Cobb County, Georgia
Criminal Case Number: 94900196 - 07
Case Type: INDICTMENT STATE v HILTON GARY MICHAEL
Judge: HINES Filing Date: 01/20/1994

12-01-94 Melissa Witt disappeared from Fort Smith, Franklin County, Arkansas on December first, 1994. More than a month later, her body was found in a rural area of Franklin County. Officers say while the crimes are separated by years and states, their similarities make it worth investigating a possible connection.

1995 "He was a weird character," said Chris C. Johnson, who rented a room to Hilton for several months in 1995 in the Marietta area; Marietta, Cobb County, Georgia http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/gwinnett/stories/2008/01/12/hilton_0113.html

06-20-1995 Hilton pleads guilty under agreement to 21 counts of solicitation.
Cobb County, Georgia
Criminal Case Number: 94900196
Defendant #: 1
Probation Officer: HILTON GARY MICHAEL
Judge: HINES
Monthly Payment: $50.00
Sentence Date: 06/20/1995.

08-11-95 Hilton was arrested again in DeKalb County, Ga. for stealing books he was hired to sell for the American Book Display Company. Instead, he attempted to sell them for personal profit at a local flea market.

08-11-95 DeKalb County, Georgia
Criminal Case Information
Case: 95CR3990 ( Closed )
HILTON, GARY MICHAEL
Filing Date: 08/11/1995 Type:
Superior Criminal Judge: ROBERT J. CASTELLANI Superior Court
HILTON, GARY MICHAEL (Released)
Booking Link: 9519007
SPN Link : 00120663 --- 1 -- F 2317-
THEFT BY TAKING 02-FEB-95
NOLLE PROSEQUIED 27-OCT-95
NO SENTENCE 0 DAY(S) 27-OCT-95--- 2 -- F 2317-
PLEA ACCEPTED 27-OCT-95
PROBATION 5 YEAR(S) 27-OCT-95--- 2 -- F 2317-
PLEA ACCEPTED 27-OCT-95
PROBATION 5 YEAR(S) 27-OCT-95

1997-2007 Around 1997 he answered a help wanted ad for Insulated Wall Systems, owned by John Tabor. For 10 years Hilton worked on and off to help the siding company market its services. Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia

10-22-97 Levi Frady was abducted from Little Mill Road in Forsyth County, Georgia http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15009776/detail.htmlhttp://www.ganet.org/gbi/homicides/frady.html
10-23-97 Levi Frady’s body found in Dawson Forest Wildlife Management Area in Dawson County, Georgia http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15009776/detail.htmlhttp://www.ganet.org/gbi/homicides/frady.html
04-12-98 Authorities in South Carolina and Georgia are working to establish a timeline in the 10 year old disappearance of Jason Knapp. The 20-year old Clemson University student vanished in April 1998. His car was found days later at the Table Rock State Park in Pickens, South Carolina.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/15099071/detail.html

01-18-01 DeKalb County, Georgia
Case Information Case: 01V75298 (Closed)
ASSIST TOWING VS GARY HILTON
Filing Date: 01/18/2001
Type: Magistrate Abandoned Vehicle
Judge: WINSTON P BETHEL Magistrate Court
Secondary: Abandoned Motor Vehicle

04-15-04 Patrice Endres disappeared from her hair salon in Cumming, Dawson County, Georgia http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...8/01/10/hairdresser0110ns.html?cxntlid=inform

08-10-2004 An Atlanta man named William Brent told DeKalb County, Ga., police he had witnessed Hilton beating a dog in the park. http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080114/NEWS01/801140319/-1/RSS18

12-06-05 Patrice Endres remains found behind a church in Dawson County, Georgiahttp://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/stories/2008/01/10/hairdresser0110ns.html?cxntlid=inform

12-07-05 Rossana Miliani was in the area to go hiking. She was last seen in Bryson City, Swain County, North Carolina.

07-??-06 A neighbor called Duluth police in July 2006 to report Hilton soliciting at the intersection of River Summit Trail and Clearbrooke Way. He was handing out flyers, in which he used his dog Dandy, to advertise for a hardiplank siding business. Police quickly arrived. Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia.

09-??-07 John Tabor said in September he filed a compliant with authorities after Hilton threatened to kill him if he didn't pay Hilton $10,000. At that point, he told Hilton he had to leave his property. "He cleared out his stuff over the next few days," Tabor said. Duluth, Gwinnett County, Georgia.

10-21-07 John Bryant abducted, Irene Bryant was killed, Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina, near Ashville. Irene tried to call 911 at 4 pm but the call didn't go through.

10-22-07 Bryant’s bank card used at 7:35 pm to withdraw $300 from a machine at a bank in Ducktown, Tennessee.

10-26-07 12:51 PM Hilton on dash cam video, Cherokee County, Georgia. Hilton says he was stopped 6 hours earlier in Gwinnett County, Georgia

11-09-07 Irene Bryant’s body discovered just yards away from the Bryant’s car in Pisgah National Forest, North Carolina, near Ashville.

11-09-07 1972 Arrest warrant dismissed. Miami Dade County, Florida, see below.

11-17-07 Dept of Forestry runs Hilton’s vehicle tags. Apalachicola National Forest in Leon County, Florida.

11-21-07 Michael Scot Louis, 27, went missing November 21. There may be a period of time where Michael was been alive but unaccounted for. Found at Tomoka River, Ormond Beach, Volusia County, Florida

12-01-07 Cheryl Dunlap abducted. Tallahassee, Florida

12-02-07 Cheryl Dunlap’s card used first time at ATM, Tallahassee, Florida

12-03-07 Cheryl Dunlap’s card used second time at ATM, Tallahassee, Florida

12-04-07 Cheryl Dunlap’s card used third time at ATM, Tallahassee, Florida

12-06-07 Unidentified woman missing hands, feet and head was found in five black plastic garbage bags along Stitcher Road in LaGrange, which is west of Macon near the Alabama line. An attempt had been made to burn the bags. Lagrange, Troup County, Georgia

12-06-2007 Remains of Michael Scot Louis discovered at Tokama River, Ormond Beach, Volutia County, Florida. Michael went missing 11-21-2007, but coroner ruled he had been dead 2-7 days when found--he had been gone 16 days.

12-07, 12-08 and 12-09-2007 A witness places Hilton in Apalachicola National Forest in Leon County, Florida

12-15-07 Cheryl Dunlap’s body is found in the Apalachicola National Forest in Leon County, Florida

12-28-07 Dept of Forestry runs Hilton’s vehicle tags Osceola National Forest in Columbia County, Florida

12-29-07 Cayle Bywater missing from Athens, Georgia http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/011008/news_20080110058.shtml

01-01-08 Meredith Emerson kidnapped from Vogel State Park, Union County, Georgia

01-04-08 Murder warrant says that Meredith Emerson was murdered on this day in Dawson Forest Wildlife Management Area in Dawson County, Georgia

01-04-08 DeKalb County police took Hilton into custody. Emerson's dog, Ella, wandered into a grocery store, and Emerson’s belongings found nearby in Forsyth County, Georgia

01-07-08 Gary Hilton appeared in court and was denied bond. Meredith Emerson’s body was found in a wooded area of Dawson Forest Wildlife Management Area in Dawson County, Georgia.
01-11-08 An Athens-Clarke County police spokesperson said during a press conference Friday night the body found in an Athens lake is missing University of Georgia student Cayle Bywater. Athens, Clarke County, Georgia

01-18-08 Second Van found.

From another forum Some info on Gary Hilton: verified from corrections records, unless otherwise stated:

StrangeThingsHappen said...
Dec-5-09 12:03am I recently spent 2 days going through the Department of Corrections records made available to me on an Open Records Request and Subpoena.

A few things I found in Hilton's Department of Corrections records that stood out were:
Hilton's testing showed he has an IQ of 102 WRAT scores: R-12.9, M-6.5, S-12.9
Hilton claims 14 years of education, received GED plus 2 years college,
Spent 3 years in US Army, Infantry, 3/1964-3/1967 (age 18-21) received Honorable Discharge at E4 Rank,
Hilton claims Flight Instruction training and Pilot Certification in 1970 after his discharge from Army.
Hilton's father, William F. Hilton, is dead, and was killed by Hilton's step mother.
Hilton claims No brothers and No sisters,
Hilton is 3 times divorced, no children, no family support
His Birth place was Atlanta, in Fulton County
For Religion he claims none
Hilton's natural Parents separated when he was less than age 5.
Hilton was raised to age 14 by his natural mother
Hilton spent some time in foster care from age 14-17 years old and then joined the Army at age 18.
Hilton's mother, Cleo Reynolds (Hilton) Debag was later married to Nilo Debag who was deceased at age 90 in Broward, Florida on Nov. 1, 2006. Hilton's Mother age 84 now lives in SC and has no contact with him.
There was not much mention of the MS or any special medical needs.
Hilton claims his Parents had no drug or alcohol or arrest backgrounds
Hilton claims to have been Homeless for 8 months after leaving John Tabor's house in Dekalb where he lived for 9 years until sometime in 2007.
Hilton claims he escaped from a Dade Co. FL Juvenile. Det Center after being detained for 2 weeks for attempted murder of his Step-Father.
Hilton claims he was Arrested 10 times as an adult, 5 times as a Juvenile.
Hilton claims to have used drugs as a juvenile
Claims the Age first arrested was 12 years old for breaking and entering (1958).
Hilton admits to the 1982 firebombing of house of Ex-girlfriend's brother (the Green's) in an attempt to kill him, says the charges were dropped for lack of evidence. The younger sister who identified him was 17 at the time. Hilton was age 36.
Hilton admits to past homosexual behavior, but denies current tendencies
Hilton claims past excessive use of alcohol, Quaaludes, Amphetamines, Cocaine, and Marijuana, denies recent use of anything but Marijuana
Hilton claims current Murder charges for Meredith Emerson are not due to drugs or alcohol

Well, Hilton is on tape as saying the only people he killed are the ones already found and known. Are we to believe that? Believe him? Him?

Honor, keeping one's word...the word of a spree or serial killer?

D, he had the right to remain silent. He is very calculating, deflective, and intelligent. He would not implicate himself but would bargain for his life as well as bask in the notoriety and fame that would be gained.
last year Bundy's 25 year Anniversary of his execution was on all media outlets. His victims names were simply forgotten. This must be changed.
The victims memories must be kept alive.

Yes, but Task Forces are made up of multi agencies; State, County, and Federal.

The Headlines in the AJC were Six Inches high: 'CASE CLOSED'.

I emailed all all media outlets including Drudge 2008, and said 'CASE CLOSED MY BUTTOCKS', Not until all the unknown victims are Identified & Located.

It was reopened the very next day by the FEEBS. It was hidden below the crease and the headlines were very small. But that's OK, it was reopened.

I'm excited about going to the CUE Missing Person "Expanding the Vision' Conference in NC, this weekend. Many of the people that I have read about and talked to in the past couple of years, as well as families of the missing and murdered victims will be attending.

The first couple of days consists of classes on topics such VICAP, Profiling; behavioral as well as geographical, search strategies and procedures, etc. Dr Maurice Godfrey, who has worked dilligently on the Tara Grinstead case, will be in attendance, as well as LEO, Sketch Artists and BAU personnel.

Mark Klaus, will be one of the guest speakers. I will finally get to meet Monica Caison; Founder, who I have the utmost respect for, and really admire her dilligence and persistence when it comes to locating missing victims.
The conference will conclude with a candlelight vigil for of the many missing victims of crime. Many of the victims families, friends, and loved ones will be in attendance. I will be rooming with a gentleman from New York, who is a missing victims friend/family member (Brittanee Drexel)...

Guess we may need an enterpreter, huh..

I've never heard of this guy before and this case has tons of pages. I was wondering if someone can help me. Does anyone have a picture of what this man would have looked like around 1973-1974 and if or what kind of car he drove?

I was almost abducted back then while living in florida and it was never reported but it haunts me to this day. His picture in jail of recent that I saw, sure could fit the guy back when this happened to me but I need to see a photo when he was younger. Thanks

Hi all,
Just wondering how everyone has been. Also is there any more news on how he got to Cheryl. I am the one he talked to at Glenda's store. So I know that with my own eyes I never percieved him as a killer. But LOOKS cant always be truthful huh. Michelle

I've never heard of this guy before and this case has tons of pages. I was wondering if someone can help me. Does anyone have a picture of what this man would have looked like around 1973-1974 and if or what kind of car he drove?

I was almost abducted back then while living in florida and it was never reported but it haunts me to this day. His picture in jail of recent that I saw, sure could fit the guy back when this happened to me but I need to see a photo when he was younger. Thanks

Lera, there has been silence in the Gary Michael Hilton investigation, since it's inception. Profilers from the FBI BAU2 were flown in to join the investigation, the day of his arrest.

Many of the links from 2008 have been deleted and pics are hard to come by. The following link has a pic of GMH with an unknown date, however, using deducting reasoning, he should have been in his mid to late 30s.

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=8018564 (click the photo to enlarge)

Be sure to read the Tyrra Messerve/Green Publishing article on the attempted abduction in Madison County FL..(comment #72 on this thread)

Foxfire07

http://transylvaniatimes.com/son-of-murdered-couple-waits-for-justice-p6535-1.htm

(snipet)

Son Of Murdered Couple Waits For Justice

John Bryant
Lenora Carver, Staff Writer• Fri, Oct 29, 2010
On Oct. 21, 2007, 80-year-old John Bryant and his 84-year-old wife, Irene, started to hike a trail off Yellow Gap Road, near the Cradle of Forestry, in the Pisgah National Forest.
When their son, Robert, later didn’t hear from his parents, who lived in Henderson County, he alerted the authorities.
On Nov. 9, his mother’s body was found near the Pink Beds area in the forest. Autopsy results said she died from a blow to the head. More than three months later, a hunter in the Nantahala National Forest found his father’s body.
Autopsy results ruled his death was caused by a gunshot wound to the head.
Authorities later linked 64-year-old Gary Michael Hilton to the Bryants’ deaths and at least two other murders. Hilton, however, has not been formally charged with the Bryants’ murders.
For their son, justice has been slow coming, but Robert, in a telephone interview Tuesday, said he is “hopeful” his parents’ case will not be forgotten.
In January 2008, Hilton pleaded guilty to the murder of a 24-year-old Georgia resident, Meredith Emerson, who was found decapitated and bludgeoned to death in Dawson State Forest. He was convicted to life in prison with the possibility of parole in 30 years.
Hilton is currently awaiting trial in Florida for the murder of Cheryl Dunlap, a 46-year-old nurse and Sunday School teacher.
According to the Tallahassee Democrat, the newspaper in Leon County where Hilton is being held, his trial is set for this Jan. 31.
Hilton’s attorney, public defender Ines Suber, had on Oct. 22 asked for a three-month delay for the trial, citing the need for more time to question more witnesses, according to the newspaper.
Circuit Judge James Hankinson denied the defense’s motion for a second request for continuance, saying it had been given enough time to prepare.
Robert was pleased to hear about the judge’s decision.
“I was gratified to see this,” he said. “I am frustrated at the slow place of the trial in Florida. We are anxious to see this guy tried.”
Robert said that while he wants to see Hilton go to trial for the alleged murder of his parents, he doesn’t want to do anything to jeopardize the Dunlap case.
Therefore, he said, he would wait patiently.
“But we’re hopeful,” said Bryant, who is scheduled to meet soon with the N.C. Attorney General’s Office.

Lera, could you give specifics of the posible abduction and why it was aborted.

TY
Foxfire07

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member