2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA admit to putting duct tape on the can and say u dont remeber the exact day u put it on because u had NO IDEA how relevent the duct tape would be to the case.

This is the trial of CASEY Anthony. Not George. Leave the poor soul alone.

Holy Man.....Moses, his sand...the moon, stars....

JB, JB--you have to get this straight. Either LE messed up and overlooked GA as a suspect, or they secretly did suspect him and confiscated material that could implicate him. As always, JB wants to have it both ways.

This has been tough testimony for me today. I'm looking forward to lunch. :(

JB trying to claim LE went through GA's personal things specifically, not ICA's

Yes I luv this since Jose has tried to imply many times that GA was never looked at. HAHAHA

I hate the references to being on television shows and just now brining up staying at the Ritz.

JB's conspiracy theory has a lot of holes. Oh yeah, GA got the gun to try to get Casey back in jail, and then he skipped off to the Ritz. It's not hanging together for me, JB.

What is the point of this questioning other than to hassle George? It's really making Baez look bad.

Goodness - what's with Baez and the gas can with duct tape?

Baez obsessive about the @#$#@$!! gas cans!:maddening: No matter what the testimony.. right back to the gas can!!!!

AAAGGGHHHH, gas can, gas can, gas can, gas can, gas can, gas can

Stop it with the gas can, it makes no difference either way!!!!

If have no idea what JB is trying to do here with these questions to GA. No wonder GA is confused.

Those trains in the background just keep on coming.............................

Let me get this straight.

GA found Caylee dead in the pool, went off on ICA, and then stashed Caylee's body in the trunk of ICA's car in order to frame her for murder?! And then he took the body out of the trunk, and stashed it in the woods, where it was later discovered by RK, who then took the remains, stashed them under the bed or something, and then brought them back...in order to get a reward.

That about it?

Whatever will the victim impact statements be like????

You know what? He is just too exhausted from answering these endless stupid questions. The witnesses hardly even care anymore, and clearly show their disrespect for Jose. I wouldn't be surprised if George said "What-EVER!!!"

Forget waterboarding as a torture technique. Just have Jose question the victim.

I wonder if any of the jurors have suffered a loss to suicide or had someone they loved attempt it. I wonder how many of them had dealt with depression or has a family member dealing with it. Very few people have not been touched by deep depression in some way. I think Baez is taking a big risk not showing some compassion for these feelings and the very real emotions behind them.

I agree. I'm sure during the course of this trial he has made a few enemies on that jury. Unfortunately, His demeanor can not be considered in deliberations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288