MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! can't name a case, but there's always a 1st ...:websleuther:

Sadly I can name a ton of mothers who murder their children and say it was a kidnapping, happens all the time.

Can anyone give an example of a case where a mother either accidentally killed her child or one of the siblings killed the child and then the mother set it up to look like a kidnapping and disposed of the beloved child?

And, please don't say Casey Anthony....I won't even go there...

JonBenet Ramsey - depending on your theory of who did it.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but what would be the reason for LE to be using metal detectors in the yard of the parents home ? Any thoughts...

I heard that they were possibly searching for cell phones or simm cards

Early on I heard they had 3 "untracable" phones. Does anyone know of that was a term used by the Irwins early on or LE, or the MSM? I've never heard anyone but the Anthonys refer to phones as untracable. Just sayin'

Husband gone to work in the middle of the night...I would turn on all of my lights too. Seriously, I would. I would make sure every door was locked too, but I am paranoid like that.

The lights being on are what bother me the most. I don;t know why an intruder would turn them on if he knew people were sleeping in the house, but I don't know why the father would point out they were on when he came home if the parents had anything to do with it. That's not something you would put in a 'story' about an abduction. I also don't see the mother running in to jump in bed when dad drives up and not having time to shut off the lights. Why would they be on unless she was cleaning up evidence? If she was still cleaning up evidence then LE would have found evidence of midnight cleaning.

The phones I get. We leave ours all over, on counters, night stands, charging and not charging, whatever...reprogramming numbers is something we did this week twice. Hubby dropped his in a bucket of oil at work. We have a spare and had to transfer numbers etc to the spare phone and then yesterday we replaced it with a good data phone and transferred stuff all over again. It happens.

I can also see the 6 year old getting up in the night and heading for mom and dad's bed...all of mine have done that when they had nightmares or gotten sick and they don't necessarily wake me up when they come to snuggle.

So all that said the only theory of the lights being on that works for me is if the 6 year old turned them on as he headed from his room to mom's...which would be unusual to dad because it was the first night he came home to all the lights on...being it was his first night at work.

Yep...I can't wrap my mind around the lights either...

OK kids, I'm going to bed. When I wake up, I want this to all have been a bad, bad dream. Got it?

Husband gone to work in the middle of the night...I would turn on all of my lights too. Seriously, I would. I would make sure every door was locked too, but I am paranoid like that.

The thing is, mom is not saying that she turned the lights on. She's saying an intruder came in and turned on the lights.

When my dh works out of town my lights stay on even though I have a big dog and a 38 in the house with me.

I'm not trying to be silly, but does anyone else get the feeling the parents are trying to blame an alien abduction? It's like every bit of information makes it impossible for a stranger abduction.

I don't think you are being silly. MOO is that it was not a stranger abduction. And still believe that neither mom nor dad had anything to do with the disappearance of little Lisa.

You are right (moo) that nothing points to a stranger abduction.

So all that said the only theory of the lights being on that works for me is if the 6 year old turned them on as he headed from his room to mom's...which would be unusual to dad because it was the first night he came home to all the lights on...being it was his first night at work.

Your post respectfully snipped.

This is what I believe happened with the lights. It doesn't make sense that the parents or even the perp left the lights on. I think it's also possible the child was woken up by a noise or something even though he may not remember it.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

May little Lisa be found and my thoughts and prayers are with baby Lisa and all those who have her in their heart.

I meant mothers who ACCIDENTALLY killed their kids or another child killed the child. I mean any that we know it happened this way because they confessed afterwards. I know that a lot of people have said it. What I am getting at is how common is this? I know I am speaking for myself of logical mind, but if my child was accidentally killed, died of an overdose, etc. I would be so distraught that I wouldn't be of sound mind to stage a plan. Also, wouldn't most realize that they are going to get a lot less scrutiny if they came forward right away than if they took their baby out and dumped it somewhere? These are questions that baffle me...

JI said his car was broken into a few weeks earlier. Is this old news or new?

Checking out for the night. Thanks for the lively conversation. :)

What I hope to learn tomorrow is when is the last time Lisa was seen by someone other than her parents.

Adiós!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member