2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
only two more questions

but her questions have 500 words apiece in them!!!!

Kathi Belich tweeted that this PT is in her mid 20's.

There we have it.

And NO...I don't tweep or teet ( as HHJP said).....read it online.

Interesting.... IS said she was in her mid 30's.

I don't know if this will come out the way I'm thinking it but how can lack of impulse control be a mitigating factor? Wouldn't that be more of a reason that someone commited a crime? Isn't that kind of like saying a child drew on the wall because they're naughty but hey, they're naughty so don't punish them?

I hope JB is blinded by his :bateyes: for Ms. 1055 because she is a SA juror. This girl uses logic and common sense and she is fair.

I love her. :)

IMO, she is the best candidate so far!

I haad surgery this morning and really sleepy and need to go to bed. But would anyone please be so kind as to give me males vs females still in running? thank you in advance.

Age as a mitigating factor really burns we up, we have young people fighting in wars the same age for goodness sake. Knock it off!
yep yep yep and this pj, when asked, spoke of "adolescent" - that THAT age could be - I was waiting to her say "but if the person is an adult!" lol she didn't

When asked about school record and employment record being weighed - pj said she had never really thought about it - but if IT WAS RELEVANT she would consider it.

hhhmmmmmmmm..................................can we then assume that LYING about your employment to LE when they were looking for your missing child would be considered RELEVANT??????

I want this one.............(like that matters - lol)

In this case, the victim impact statements will benefit the accused.

Interesting dynamic.

Additionally....notice that "compartmentalize" is a new buzzword....thanks to the PT the other day who introduced his abiltiy to do so.

I think we now how a VERY VERY clear understanding of why the SAO wanted to do their own mental health evaluation.....AND WHY the DT withdrew 2 of their mental health experts from the guilt phase.

One of them specialized in PTSD...and the other Brain Injury.

He thought he was going to keep strategy secret...but yesterday's little mitigating factors list by Ann Finnell thwarted that.

Remember Ann asked about approaching the bench to give HHJP the list...but HHJP said "just give me the list".

VERY TELLING INDEED.

I'm wondering if they'll actually PRESENT these items or "proof" of these things - or if they're just saying this NOW in order to somehow influence the Jurors and they've really no "proof" or intention to try to show these things. I hope that makes sense.

Lord have mercy on Ms. 1055 and shush AF now! Let this sweet girl off the hook!

:bang:

AF just said that during penalty phase the jury will be presented with evidence that the judge is going to tell her she can't consider!?!?

Wait a sec... is this the first time AF has asked the question that "if Casey took the stand on her own behalf in the penalty phase but MAINTAINED HER INNOCENCE even though you had found her guilty in the giult/innocence phase, you that so enrage you that you would be more likely to vote for the death penalty." ???

Has she been asking ALL pot jurors that SAME question?? I haven't heard that before... WOULDNT THAT BE JUST LIKE CASEY... WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING HERE ALL ALONG... SHE WILL N-E-V-E-R ADMIT THE TRUTH.

:banghead::banghead:

I think we now how a VERY VERY clear understanding of why the SAO wanted to do their own mental health evaluation.....AND WHY the DT withdrew 2 of their mental health experts from the guilt phase.

One of them specialized in PTSD...and the other Brain Injury.

He thought he was going to keep strategy secret...but yesterday's little mitigating factors list by Ann Finnell thwarted that.

Remember Ann asked about approaching the bench to give HHJP the list...but HHJP said "just give me the list".
VERY TELLING INDEED.

Thank you for that...I could not get an answer on how she wound up reciting the list out loud. I can sleep tonight.

Do any of your thing JB is going to strike this excellent, independant-thinking girl?

Well JB likes her because he is smiling at her and making nicey eyes, and I think she "should" feel dangerous to the Defense. Mr. George is listening to her with a very serious face.

I'm wondering if they'll actually PRESENT these items or "proof" of these things - or if they're just saying this NOW in order to somehow influence the Jurors and they've really no "proof" or intention to try to show these things. I hope that makes sense.

If this info is presented in the penalty phase they are not required to prove any of it to be true at all.

I think I might record and replay AF when it's bedtime. Her tone can put me to sleep in a jiffy.

EVERY time she questions at length, I get drowsy. She would make a great hypnotist, MOO.

I understand why these questions have to be asked, but it does get annoying listening to them over and over. Maybe I should go off computer shopping, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine