Drug Trafficking Charges Against EB

Looking at that pic, gotta wonder...are they manufacturing meth in the mecklenberg jail?!

Waiting for this sentencing is taking way too long. No case has ever upset me more than this one, and that is saying something. I would love to see some years added to her sentence. She got off ridiculously easy in this case. Everyone did. Makes me sick.

Waiting for this sentencing is taking way too long. No case has ever upset me more than this one, and that is saying something. I would love to see some years added to her sentence. She got off ridiculously easy in this case. Everyone did. Makes me sick.

Me too.

It didn't take LE long to work out what happened, but the sentence is a joke. That foul woman tortured that poor child before she killed her. Elisa Baker should be treated like The Moors Murderers, and never let lose.

Adam Baker? He can rot with his own conscience for all I care about him. He will never raise another child without hindrance.

key excerpt from the linked article:

Any federal sentence she receives will be served after she has served her time for the murder charge...

key excerpt from the linked article:

Any federal sentence she receives will be served after she has served her time for the murder charge...

Awesome. Hopefully she NEVER sees the light of day again. She's in the dark where evil belongs.

I got a vinelink notice for Elisa, said she is no longer in Mecklenburg Co Jail as of 3/1.

Now she is in Caldwell County Jail. Why?

2bei3n.jpg

http://www.wbtv.com/story/21468249/zahra-bakers-stepmom-elisa-baker-sentenced-drug-charges

The step-mother of Zahra Baker has been sentenced to ten years in prison for conspiracy with intent to distribute prescription drugs.

Elisa Annette Baker, 44, was sentenced on Monday in U.S. District Court, She will serve 120 months in prison. She was also ordered to serve three years under court supervision once she serves her prison term.

According to filed documents and court proceedings, from 2006 to October 2010, Baker conspired with others to distribute and possess with intent to distribute the controlled substances oxycodone, hydrocodone and alprazolam

whoop! one sentence on top of the other....

long days and nights just got longer EB...enjoy

I am surprised at this short ten-year sentence. Didn't we read she could get 100 years for the drug convictions? Now, it is possible she will live long enough to be a free woman again. Our judicial system failed us!

I know this sentence is to be served AFTER the murder sentence and there is no parole in Federal prison, but how do we know she will serve all 18 years of the murder sentence?

http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/article_4bffd346-850e-11e2-a21b-0019bb30f31a.html

I got a vinelink notice for Elisa, said she is no longer in Mecklenburg Co Jail as of 3/1.

Now she is in Caldwell County Jail. Why?

2bei3n.jpg

To what I can remember Mecklenburg County was just holding her for the drug charges...nothing to do with Zahra's murder. I wonder if Caldwell County will have to keep her there until she serves in Federal prison. I would rather see her far away from family, friends etc. but on the other hand, maybe the prisoners in Caldwell County hate her enough to make her life miserable.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back