50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.echelondata.com/clients/FOVAMP/victims/victimList.php

This is the Colorado State list of homicides and missing persons. Eugene Fish is missing, his case is called missing-homicide, but no body has been found to my knowledge. How can a person who is missing be declared as a homicide? Bear in mind that I am not saying Eugene is BK, I am just curious as to how we can know if someone is presumed as dead, isn't BK?

Also, I've tried searching out some of the names of the missing and can't find any description of them so they can't be reasearched.

If the above link doesn't work, here is the main page link http://cbi.state.co.us/- the link to click on is *Family of Homicide Victims and missing persons.

I agree that Jeffrey Dale Nichols is a little too young. His listed weight when he went missing was 190 lbs, about 50 lbs less than BK's reported wt. when he was found.

Found this on Jeff.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/n/nichols_jeffrey.html

(Interesting case on this guy. His ex wife has a warrant out for her arrest and apparently left the country with their child two weeks after he went missing. And he was supposed to meet his ex and their son that morning for breakfast and to get golfclubs? :eek: There is a thread for him here too, but no posts since 2006 )

Yall are great here. Yes, I agree age. But, conditions he endured. This we don't know for any of these people, not even BK, yes we know when he was found, there was nothing there. The reason I say this, I look at all things, just for instance, alcohol and drugs. Previous use of any of these, can cause aging quickly. I know, I have seen this to many times, just in people I know. For instance, I know a woman, age about 44 at time, got hooked on pain pills for a couple of years(heavy use), now age 46, she looks about 55. I know a fellow, age 50 are so, drinks every day, and has for at least 25 years, cause thats how long I've known him, he looks at least 60, if not better. On the other hand, my mom, never drank or drugs, 68, worked in cotton field starting at a 5, and still working today, and she passes for 60. I hope when I get her age, I look like her. Ok, I think you all understand, I am an analyzer. lol

I sent an email to the show requesting sponsorship for the YDNA testing and that they help advocate to get him a Temp SSN.

I received an email from an intern requesting a signed release form so that they could turn over my name and particulars to Nurse Betty and BK who were vetting their own leads.

I sent the show an email back indicating that it was unnecissary because I have regular contact with them, but considering the fact that I wrote a case history for the show as well as letter of appeal before Benjaman appeared, you would think they would have matched some of the stuff up...too funny.

I guess the bottom line is that Dr. Phil contributed air time only...and I suspect that unless Mr. Kyle affects his show via ratings or interest etc, Mr. Kyle has received as much help as he is going to get. JMO.

Oh swell, so the BK show is not investigating any leads? :eek:
Interesting the intern had no information on your involvement. :rolleyes:

I wish we could get him featured on Nancy Grace.

http://www.echelondata.com/clients/FOVAMP/victims/victimList.php

This is the Colorado State list of homicides and missing persons. Eugene Fish is missing, his case is called missing-homicide, but no body has been found to my knowledge. How can a person who is missing be declared as a homicide? Bear in mind that I am not saying Eugene is BK, I am just curious as to how we can know if someone is presumed as dead, isn't BK?

Also, I've tried searching out some of the names of the missing and can't find any description of them so they can't be reasearched.

If the above link doesn't work, here is the main page link http://cbi.state.co.us/- the link to click on is *Family of Homicide Victims and missing persons.

Thank you for the resource! Well I just sent them an email requesting they post a banner, send a flyer or see if they have anyone who might match BK's specifics, so maybe they will do some of the sleuthing themselves??

I will let you know.

I love your input-so keep on keeping on!

BK's labs were CRYSTAL clean. No red flags to long term abuse of anykind-clean, clean just so you know.

Yall are great here. Yes, I agree age. But, conditions he endured. This we don't know for any of these people, not even BK, yes we know when he was found, there was nothing there. The reason I say this, I look at all things, just for instance, alcohol and drugs. Previous use of any of these, can cause aging quickly. I know, I have seen this to many times, just in people I know. For instance, I know a woman, age about 44 at time, got hooked on pain pills for a couple of years(heavy use), now age 46, she looks about 55. I know a fellow, age 50 are so, drinks every day, and has for at least 25 years, cause thats how long I've known him, he looks at least 60, if not better. On the other hand, my mom, never drank or drugs, 68, worked in cotton field starting at a 5, and still working today, and she passes for 60. I hope when I get her age, I look like her. Ok, I think you all understand, I am an analyzer. lol

Well, one part of that I definitely get a giggle out of... the last part tho... figures and boo. (Going back to my "Dr. Phil ain't good for much" stance, lol.)

I sent an email to the show requesting sponsorship for the YDNA testing and that they help advocate to get him a Temp SSN.

I received an email from an intern requesting a signed release form so that they could turn over my name and particulars to Nurse Betty and BK who were vetting their own leads.

I sent the show an email back indicating that it was unnecissary because I have regular contact with them, but considering the fact that I wrote a case history for the show as well as letter of appeal before Benjaman appeared, you would think they would have matched some of the stuff up...too funny.

I guess the bottom line is that Dr. Phil contributed air time only...and I suspect that unless Mr. Kyle affects his show via ratings or interest etc, Mr. Kyle has received as much help as he is going to get. JMO.

Hi carolwood, welcome! Glad you jumped in with your sleeves rolled up!

Personally, I don't think BK looks the age they "think" he is. I'm not a good judge of age, because of the reasons you've mentioned. I know people with habits that look 20 years older and I know people with habits that look 20 years younger. Two people I know are drunk and drug addicted and look way younger than I do- and they are older than I. (That sucks!)

Thank you for the resource! Well I just sent them an email requesting they post a banner, send a flyer or see if they have anyone who might match BK's specifics, so maybe they will do some of the sleuthing themselves??

I will let you know.

I am not sure what results you'll get with information you've submitted, but I hope it's something! (I'll post flyers- mentioned on the flyer thread :) I can't be the only person in Co that doesn't watch Dr. Phil but reads at WS- or visa versa?)

I hope they answer you. The website was very vague. I understand that if a person turns up missing, I understand that they could have become victims of the elements, but I don't understand the website being so vague. Thanks for checking the link(s).:blowkiss:

My mom works for the Diocese of Lafayette, La., so I could probably do something here with hopes it would might push through a couple of southern states, what do you all think of this?

My mom works for the Diocese of Lafayette, La., so I could probably do something here with hopes it would might push through a couple of southern states, what do you all think of this?

I think it's a fabulous idea carol! :blowkiss:

Eugene Fish: missing from Co. 6/21/2004
... .. I posted on this yesterday, but now my post is missing........

But, the link I posted does have a picture of him and I could not get it to link. Will try again.
News Link:
http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20060723/NEWS/107230050
COULD NOT get pic to link. help?

No info found on eye color, height, weight.

Mr Fish: He is a retired naval intelligence officer.
He moved to Co. from NY in 2003.
He and his wife married in 1997.
He did not like Co. and he and his wife had some problems.
He disappeared in June 2004.
He has never accessed his bank accounts. His naval pension of $4700.00 monthly has never been accessed.
His left in his truck, but the appeared days later at the bottom of his driveway.
His wife has been considered a person of interest.
His father has hired investigators.

I sent an email to the Fremont County sheriff. No response yet.

IMHO; Eugene Fish could have 'disappeared' with all his
naval intelligence background. He may or may not have had
help from his former co workers.
con: His fingerprints would be on file, because of his work in naval intelligence.
or: He could be in some protected navy program.
My possible theory is starting to sound far fetched. Hmmm.
or: Maybe this is the reason some of us get a sense of something
'off' about BK's story.

Could someone do a side by side comparison, once the pic is linked over. Help. Again.

re: my 'supposed' lost post of Eugene Fisher, posted yesterday...
UPDATE:
I posted on the Benjaman Kyle_Those Who Still Need Investigation; WE NEED YOUR HELP board.
Glad I found it, thought I was having a brain fade.

I am not sure what results you'll get with information you've submitted, but I hope it's something! (I'll post flyers- mentioned on the flyer thread :) I can't be the only person in Co that doesn't watch Dr. Phil but reads at WS- or visa versa?)

I hope they answer you. The website was very vague. I understand that if a person turns up missing, I understand that they could have become victims of the elements, but I don't understand the website being so vague. Thanks for checking the link(s).:blowkiss:

Check this out-I received a response from the resource you listed and it is going to knock quite a bit out of the daunting task of trying to get LE in CO the info on BK!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hello Believe09:

Thanks for notifying us of this problem.

I have asked our email list of 200 family members from Colorado and several other states to help with this. I have also notified people at the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Denver Police Department.

Please let us know if you find resolution.

Howard Morton, Executive Director
Families of Homicide Victims and Missing Persons, Inc
xxxxxxxxxx

May I use the photos and pic of WS? Also, I have been reading the pages of BK, and if at all possible, can I get a list of thing that have and have not been tackled. Also has anyone been scanning archived files of newspapers online, archived files of tv stations online, etc? I do genealogy research and I can email friends and family from all over US and Canada with photos of BK in email, with links to WS, etc, if this is ok, let me know. So as to save time, not scanning places that have already been, please let me know

Check this out-I received a response from the resource you listed and it is going to knock quite a bit out of the daunting task of trying to get LE in CO the info on BK!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hello Believe09:

I have asked our email list of 200 family members from Colorado and several other states to help with this. I have also notified people at the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and the Denver Police Department.

xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting the CBI, I didn't think to contact them, I just couldn't figure out their website (especially the lack of pictures). Bless your heart believe09! (And Thank you Mr. Morton!):clap:

Hello Believe09:

xxxxxxxxxx
___________________________________________-
WOW.WOW.WOW. such a quick response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors