Rudy Guede now eligible for day release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it surprise anyone that all three convicted murderers view themselves as victims?

All 3 are narcissists to the nth degree.

Is it any wonder that they found each other?

SMK, if you don't mind, can you put up the Google translate version of that? Thank you sooooooooooooooo much.

here it is :) :

(AGI) - Perugia, February 11 - "Against me are made ​​of continuous false imaginative reconstructions for the sole purpose of wanting to denigrate my figure and person, systematically and in a negative way in the public eye and not just Italian." And 'what he wrote in his own hand on the Facebook page' Process and its surroundings. Stories of lives and stories of justice ', Rudy Hermann Guede, the young Ivorian sentenced to 16 years in prison for the murder of Meredith Kercher. A sheet of notebook paper handwritten and signed by Guede. "To my regret - the letter reads - are forced to take a pen and paper and write just for the sake of truth 'and all those thousands of people who still believe in justice, but they can not access all the pleadings components this sad extremely complex legal case and dramatically painful for those who lived it. Notwithstanding that my sentence and 'res judicata' for too long witness to a continuous and willful manipulation and alteration of the data of the proceedings. Against me are made ​​of continuous false imaginative reconstructions for the sole purpose of wanting to denigrate my figure and person, systematically and in a negative way in the public eye and not just Italian. "
"The final judgment as I'm concerned (about a few false imaginative reconstructions) I was acquitted accusation of theft and simulation of crime; fact that I never hear this quote in the various journalistic reconstructions - the letter continues -. I also want to clarify that I do not agree in the least be passed continuously singled out as a drifter, a thief, a homeless Seeing my person and my dignity 'offense continually, denigrated and stereotyped by facts and things that do not belong to me, through serious injury defamatory of other times, aime', yet still, when they had and I (of the the of my personal experiences), a beautiful family and precious and immaculate ties of friendship in Perugia ". (AGI).
http://www.agi.it/cronaca/notizie/2...ede_ora_parlo_io_su_di_me_troppe_falsita_foto

Attachments

• img1024-700_dettaglio2_rudy.jpg
    img1024-700_dettaglio2_rudy.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 29
Wait, is he denying guilt? One word: DNA .. all over her, there is not point pretending he didn't murder her.

He has always denied guilt. He claimed he was in the bathroom and heard a scream. When he returned Meredith was already stabbed/dying. He said he felt guilty because he didn't call for help- police/emergency and left her to die.

How is RG's dna in five or so places different from AK dna in five or so places mixed with Meredith's blood?

Wait, is he denying guilt? One word: DNA .. all over her, there is not point pretending he didn't murder her.

To believe Rudy's story, you have to believe that Meredith cheated on her boyfriend and secretly set up a sexual encounter with Rudy.

There is no evidence of phone calls, text messages, email or other communications between Rudy and Meredith. Nor are there creditable witness reports of them doing anything together or even having a conversation. Given this, it seems completetly implausible that Rudy had arraigned a liaison with Meredith.

The threads are topic specific. One off topic post throws the whole thing off the rails... stay on topic!

Topic: Rudy Guede now eligible for day release

To me it sounds like he is saying that the media has made him into a monster and that they fail to mention that he was not convicted of burglary or sexual assault. Basically, what I gets from his letter is that he is saying he is being stereotyped, perhaps racially, and it sounds like he is saying a lot of false hoods have been said about him.

In my theory, Amanda and RS staged the burglary and sexual assault, so it would be true that some of the things he is being accused of isn't true.

I don't think he's necessarily denying involvement in the murder, in this letter, more like he is saying there is more to the story. Which I think is true because I think RS and Amanda staged a lot of things and tampered with Meredith's body.

Jmo.

To me it sounds like he is saying that the media has made him into a monster and that they fail to mention that he was not convicted of burglary or sexual assault. Basically, what I gets from his letter is that he is saying he is being stereotyped, perhaps racially, and it sounds like he is saying a lot of false hoods have been said about him.

In my theory, Amanda and RS staged the burglary and sexual assault, so it would be true that some of the things he is being accused of isn't true.

I don't think he's necessarily denying involvement in the murder, in this letter, more like he is saying there is more to the story. Which I think is true because I think RS and Amanda stated a lot of things and tampered with Meredith's body.

Jmo.
Well, Amanda has already tried once to pin this murder on a black man...

IMO eligible means it is possible. Not absolutely. Doesn't somebody have to make the decision on that eligibility? I think he should be able to do any 'studies' he needs to do from prison. Why does he have to leave the prison to study? I don't understand.

Any work needs to be done? Hire some of the unemployed... let him clean up in or around the prison. Simple.

Hope that he does not get released soon

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

IMO eligible means it is possible. Not absolutely. Doesn't somebody have to make the decision on that eligibility? I think he should be able to do any 'studies' he needs to do from prison. Why does he have to leave the prison to study? I don't understand.

Any work needs to be done? Hire some of the unemployed... let him clean up in or around the prison. Simple.

Yes, absolutely.

I agree, Dgfred. If he has to leave the prison to do his studies, then he just can't do his studies at the moment. Pretty simple, just like you said. He can read in prison. He can write in prison. He can try to teach himself in prison. Everything else has to wait.

To me, the verdict made it clear that Rudy Guede will be out on the streets before Italy gives up on prosecuting Amanda Knox.

Today we learned that Rudy Geude is being released during the day so he can peruse a degree.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/rudy-guede-meredith-kercher-killer-3132708

:banghead:

I must say that whatever we say about Rudy, there is no question that his lawyer is good. IMO, he got the best lawyer out of the 3 of them. Or maybe it's just that he listened to his lawyer, while Amanda and RS didn't. IDK. For example, it could be that Amanda and RS lawyers told them, look, there is a lot of evidence against you, there is high probablity that you will get convicted based on this evidence. Or something like that. In other words, let them know the odds they were facing. But then they just didn't listen to them. Or, on the other hand, could be that the lawyers didn't tell them that. So I don't know, but I think whatever Rudy's lawyer told him was good advice. IMO, I think what probably happened is that Rudy of course knew he would get convicted, on top of that he listened to his lawyers about things like staying quiet, don't talk. So the question is, did Amanda's lawyers tell her that, too? And she just didn't listen?

From reading the article, I understood that he is eligible, but has not yet applied to leave prison during the day to study. Instead, he is studying history and he has a teacher at the prison.

The eligibility for day release for study/work is to begin the process of transitioning him back into society. The article also stated that continued day release depends on his behavior, and that any infraction can result in the loss of those privileges.

Fortunately, in Italy, professionals have the skills and patience to work with broken people.

The point of jail is not just to rehabilitate, but to punish. Meredith's life is gone, her family will not have her for the rest of their lives, and this guy goes to jail for a relatively brief time. If someone killed someone you loved, would you be okay with them getting as few years as this guy in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975