Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
nancy:
you did great work at gathering up all the info....thanks

Nancy, I love what you've done, and agree that it goes to her state of mind. I would LOVE to see you do more, but won't encourage you. ;) Unless, you just feel like you have to...

In that image of "LOVE" that look like it's in the woods, is there a person standing behind the image? It looks like someone standing there in blue jeans and a dark colored shirt.

I wanted to revisit this thread because the recently released photos of the crime scene really remind me of this image Casey uploaded to her photobucket on June 26-- (and revisited many times thereafter)
lovenightscene.jpg

Crime Scene-- note the alcoved/shrouding effect of the trees behind the tent, etc.
crimescenewtent.jpg

(I don't think the LOVE image is an actual image of the crime scene, or that Casey even took this picture. After tracing the origins of many images in her photobucket, I determined that she "borrowed" all the interesting/artistic photographs in her album from others. Though her family often discusses Casey's gift for photography, her photobucket reveals that the only good pictures Casey appears to have taken were those she took of Caylee. )

Though I don't believe she took this picture, I do believe the LOVE image seemed to have personal meaning or significance to her during the end of June.

I created a sort of map of Casey's image uploads and her seemingly incriminating behavior during the period surrounding the LOVE image upload:

On June 23, around 2:00pm: The neighbor reports seeing Casey and a green truck driven by a white male outside of the Anthony home.

On June 24, around the same time, Casey and George have the "f*in gas cans" incident in the garage. Then,

On June 24 at 4:04 pm, Casey uploads this image
which she gives the file name CHANGUSFOREVER2pix2.jpg
CHANGUSFOREVER2pix2-6-24.jpg

(this is an image she will revisit and resave in the future days as well.)

The evening of June 26: Lots of photobucket activity-- this is when she first uploads the image of LOVE illuminated in a darkened tree-shrouded area which IMO resembles the area where the remains were discovered. She revisits the image several times that evening and also in the future.

On the morning of June 27, Casey would abandon her car at the Amscot where Tony would pick her up. Casey would also text Amy H. to tell her she'd "finally gotten rid" of the dead animal smell that had been in her car.

The following shows the image uploading Casey did after she uploaded the LOVE image on the evening of June 26. The uploads and edits occurred into the late evening on June 26. To me, the images seem to intimate some things about Casey's state of mind. She views the LOVE image several times that evening and also visits other images which seem to depict a sort of morbid whimsy. She also uploads some images which, to me, show she's contemplating freedom, fun and engaging in a bit of wanderlust.
I don't know if anyone else will find this interesting-- but I did, so I thought I would share---
I'll put the June 26 activity in a new post bc this is quite long :crazy:!

THANKS, Nancy B - great thoughts and put-together. VERY insightful, and ITA with you, too.

whoa! Interesting Nancy

some of her pics that I found weird
ththpain.png
ththqu_tv_wildfire5.png
ththth2408665f.jpg
thththshesaliferunier.jpg
ththz38020802.jpg
th00219.jpg

th002653.jpg
th133.png
th246.jpg
thICONATOR_3bbb15e1123f24bc160349f4.jpg
thPicture1.jpg

Don't know if this has been mentioned or not - but..... Jesus Ortiz was at one point rumored to be Caylee's father. He is dead. Dead maybe 2 yrs. Casey typed a goodbye message for Caylee on his web page after he died, I think. Not going to look again right now, but think that is correct. And was also thought to be a connection to a Zeniada.... don't think that worked out tho.
http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=86&num=163160

I looked at his myspace page, didn't see anything that might be from casey unless I missed it.

The newspaper article says she claimed he was Caylee's father, but I remember reading that Cindy said no one would ever find out the name of the father.

So many conflicting stories, it's hard to figure out what's true (guess that's par for the course for this case!)

So I uploaded Casey's entire PB account, as subpoenaed from PB. Has ALL of her photos/icons, including some racy deleted ones. This is a public document now.

Several posters here thought there might be some clues in things she recently uploaded (May/June/July) and wanted to take a look and have a discussion about them.

So here you go! You can download the entire zipped 254 MB file at:
http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/508icons157.zip

Might take a while to download... so in the meantime here's one to get started.

Tips:
In the folder: sort by date created, which is when it was uploaded to PB, to get May/June/July 2008 pix
PB automatically generates a thumbnail, they will have the same name but with a th_ added to the file name.
Many pix have multiple copies, she seemed to like playing around - making them B&W, smaller etc.
If you find one you want to discuss, uploading to a site so you can post it here would be good. I use TinyPic.com, easy and no registration required, and it gives you a link to post it in the thread (use IMG code for forums). You may need to use another site for risque ones - and there are PLENTY of them!

Enjoy! This one I thought was interesting... uploaded July 14, 1:16 PM

21358ck.jpg

Leave it to me to find this thread 2 months later. The link to download the file is now invalid; is there a new link anywhere? Can anyone send me a copy?

In that image of "LOVE" that look like it's in the woods, is there a person standing behind the image? It looks like someone standing there in blue jeans and a dark colored shirt.

I actually see teo people. One more centered and one to the left that is harder to see but you can see two sets of jeans/pants.

Nancy, thanks for posting.
I got creepy wierd feelings from the love/woods photo when it was released. IIRC wasn't there another one that looked like it was taken in the same area?

O/T a little: Classy place that Fusion. over 18..... over 21.... n-i-c-e.

Nancy, thanks for posting.
I got creepy wierd feelings from the love/woods photo when it was released. IIRC wasn't there another one that looked like it was taken in the same area?

O/T a little: Classy place that Fusion. over 18..... over 21.... n-i-c-e.

Call me cynical, but I think the love photo is for Tony, she was getting wound up about his trip to New York on these dates???

Call me cynical, but I think the love photo is for Tony, she was getting wound up about his trip to New York on these dates???

maybe the love photo reminded her about the mommy and daddy things she did in the woods when she was younger.

Yeah-- the access we've been given into her phone/online behavior has really ushered in some jaw dropping moments!! She's so CREEPY IMO--and yeah, I always found the LOVE image interesting bc I thought it seemed to look like the centerpiece of the disturbed thinking during that timeframe. I wondered if the body might be found in a wooded area at the time---- and when it was, I remembered these photos!

Thank you! haha but don't encourage me!! :) I get super compulsive about stuff like this-- I've made some other things like this-- I research homicide and psychology right now, so I get super carried away. I put them in a zipped file bc otherwise I'll spend like HOURS going over these things. I'll post some more when I find them-- there's a lot of interest IMO. Casey is a really fascinating study :furious:...

Yes!! Her slogan icons alone are so interesting. And there were SO many -- the photobucket file took up like at least 2 GB on my harddrive. I love looking at the slogan/motto icons.
And Casey REALLY loved slogan/motto icons.

I really like the way your mind works Nancy. Did you say you are a Psych student? .. You are good, I like :)

I have no shame in admitting that I myself am an icon junkie. I make them, trade them and share them on several different "journal" type sites. I often joke that my sites, my photobucket account, my icons period- tell my life story. It's like journaling.

I would be very interested in seeing more of what you have done with her icons and time line if you are ever interested in sharing.

I think the icon ones that have been posted by others are Casey's--- some people have just stumbled across albums that have uploaded Casey's actual pics along with other images related to the case.
The images I posted are all from the computer forensic disc released by OCSO-- WS'er Musikman went and picked it up and uploaded its contents for us a few months ago-- however, the link is now broken and the file was HUGE.

I downloaded that file to my computer. I still have them if anyone wants them. Only problem is I never opened or looked at them and I have no idea where I saved them to or how to find out (yeah, I'm an idiot when it comes to computers and this one is new, husband just bought it for me and it has Vista and I can't find anything on Vista!). But if someone could help me locate them I'd be more than happy to send them to someone.

I downloaded that file to my computer. I still have them if anyone wants them. Only problem is I never opened or looked at them and I have no idea where I saved them to or how to find out (yeah, I'm an idiot when it comes to computers and this one is new, husband just bought it for me and it has Vista and I can't find anything on Vista!). But if someone could help me locate them I'd be more than happy to send them to someone.

If you could find the file, I'd be grateful if you'd send it to me. I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to computers myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88