Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you could find the file, I'd be grateful if you'd send it to me. I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to computers myself.

I tried doing a search of 508icons157.zip but I guess that's not what it's called once you download it because my computer didn't show anything for that name. I know I downloaded it. Hopefully someone can help!

Hint: What do Mommys and Daddys do to make babies?

Hint: What do Mommys and Daddys do to make babies?

HaHa Yeah! Ok...I guess I was just thinking that a)they were maybe small kids (thus not doing that yet And b) I certainly hope not in that area!!!! Ick!!!

I tried doing a search of 508icons157.zip but I guess that's not what it's called once you download it because my computer didn't show anything for that name. I know I downloaded it. Hopefully someone can help!

Try searching on < icons 157.zip > or <icons157.zip > (with and without the space between icons and 157)

I really like the way your mind works Nancy. Did you say you are a Psych student? .. You are good, I like :)

I have no shame in admitting that I myself am an icon junkie. I make them, trade them and share them on several different "journal" type sites. I often joke that my sites, my photobucket account, my icons period- tell my life story. It's like journaling.

I would be very interested in seeing more of what you have done with her icons and time line if you are ever interested in sharing.

I was more thinking that she was looking up ideas for tattoos. I saw one icon of "la bella vita" in a grouping of the icons. And that was her new tattoo.

For those that still want this, I re-uploaded the file to another free site - it's 253 MB, so downloading may take a while.

icons157.zip

While I appreciate the effort, that Filefactory site is loaded with Trojans. :eek:

For those that still want this, I re-uploaded the file to another free site - it's 253 MB, so downloading may take a while.

icons157.zip

Muzikman - again, thanks for uploading.

Originally I wanted to only see the file time stamps to help establish computer activity, but now I can see that a lot of the icons are...disturbing?

I can't figure out how to download them but the links to the icons that were posted in the thread had my jaw hanging to the ground. Especially the ones about being a liar. She takes pride in being a liar!! Throw your pain in the river?? OMG. I also reread her reply to CA's Myspace post about Caylee being gone for a month. She definitely killed Caylee partly out of animosity toward CA. In so many words she was telling CA "see what ya made me do".

I can't figure out how to download them but the links to the icons that were posted in the thread had my jaw hanging to the ground. Especially the ones about being a liar. She takes pride in being a liar!! Throw your pain in the river?? OMG. I also reread her reply to CA's Myspace post about Caylee being gone for a month. She definitely killed Caylee partly out of animosity toward CA. In so many words she was telling CA "see what ya made me do".

Can you provide me a link to her reply to Cindy's July 3 myspace??????

:blowkiss:You have found a gold mine ! I will be here a while looking at all of these pictures...Thank you for posting....

there's a couple more pages that have some different pics I haven't seen, They seem to have some older personal pics mixed in
http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/princesslucylulu/Caylee Anthony case/
On the first link I posted, I noticed if you double click to enlarge the pic scroll down and they have a discription.
Ps if you go to photo bucket and type in Caylee anthony or Casey or Jesse there are all kind of people with their own pics, I wonder if they are friends or family, or if someone was just selling pics??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86