Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Lippman the A's attorney he is discussing a lawsuit with them against Bradley who testified to the 84 searches. The man clearly made a mistake but it appears to be an innocent one which he corrected as soon as he could. CA of course perjures herself and she wants to go after someone who testified falsely but innocently? Your daughter gets off and no charges are pressed against you for perjury and you want to sue? Despicable. Anything for a buck.

What is the basis for their suit? I can't see that they were damaged in any way by this testimony and therefore no basis for a suit.

I think this is more "chatter" to draw all the focus and attention to an error on the prosecution side. A sly attempt to convince people that if this info was inaccurate, then much of the other evidence against Casey Anthony should be considered suspect. More whitewashing.

Has anyone read this yet. Can"t people like this just go away. Or is it JB's way of trying to dup the media out of money?
http://www.wesh.com/r/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder

Uh huh. And she is under Protective Order???? Delayed depositions until October b/c she just can't deal with any questions???

Okay. JB is really asking for it if this or any interview stuff is true. I see a lot of trouble coming for him. I love it that he told the world he is the one with the camera for KC and the only one. I know where that one can go.

Not to worry media people, KC will turn up for free. Someone will out it for free. Just another day or two before she claws his eyes out, so she will be out somewhere. Personally, I don't care where she is as I know she is not in my apartment building. :crazy:

Has anyone read this yet. Can"t people like this just go away. Or is it JB's way of trying to dupe the media out of money?
http://www.wesh.com/r/28632128/detail.html
Attorney Offers Casey Whereabouts To Highest Bidder

I read it and the article mentions the name Weaver.
There is an Orlando attorney named A. Nicole Weaver who just happens to be an Entertainment Lawyer. Possibly the auctioneer?

Someone posted a link about DC Sims relationship to a spa/retreat area in Florida. There are many of those types of rejuvenation/holistic spas in Sedona, Arizona. Sedona is relatively close to Las Vegas where FCA supposedly met with the producer.

TM's plane supposedly landed in Winslow, Arizona, which is also close to Sedona.

IDK, but if I were a betting person, there must be some odds that FCA is in the Sedona area in a retreat of some type. JMOO....

I just wanted to say I just went thru the grocery checkout, and didn't see any magazines with Casey stories, except the globe which had Casey plastered all over the cover, with old news I'd already seen here. hahaha

Any truth to Schalmo Productions offering KC $5 million? Jake Schalmo says he offered it and negos are in progress. Anyone????

Casey Anthony Lawyer Negotiates ($$$) w/ Networks
7/22/2011 10:41 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks -- to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey...-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

i think i'm going to be sick

Okay, well, he is in New York and I don't think he will nego for less than $5,000,000. If they are negoing with the big boys, it is more than a mil. No doubt. And they are going to say we are not paying for this interview and then pay her for pictures taken while they interview.

She is hot right now and he is purposely here for the negotiations. A million will be gone in no time - she likes to shop. $5,000,000 would work - a million for Jose for defense, then she pays the taxes on it, then pay back Orlando 100,000 and she ends up with about 2.5 million for herself.

I know, I know, but I bet she gets it.

Look Cindy and George are not getting to where they are going on mad driven passion by some loving benefactors - they are getting it as part of an interview I WOULD BET MONEY.

Okay, well, he is in New York and I don't think he will nego for less than $5,000,000. If they are negoing with the big boys, it is more than a mil. No doubt. And they are going to say we are not paying for this interview and then pay her for pictures taken while they interview.

She is hot right now and he is purposely here for the negotiations. A million will be gone in no time - she likes to shop. $5,000,000 would work - a million for Jose for defense, then she pays the taxes on it, then pay back Orlando 100,000 and she ends up with about 2.5 million for herself.

I know, I know, but I bet she gets it.

Look Cindy and George are not getting to where they are going on mad driven passion by some loving benefactors - they are getting it as part of an interview I WOULD BET MONEY.

She's going to need it ... good bodyguards are expensive and hard to come by ... ask Osama.

She's going to need it ... good bodyguards are expensive and hard to come by ... ask Osama.

I don't think so. She'll make a good chunk of money and be out of sight for a while. She'll do her interview and swear the sexual abuse happened and then she will have an outpouring of those who believe her. Look she managed to fine 12 who found her innocent - she will find people who are just fine with KC - she doesn't need the real friends - she is a sociopath - that would mean nothing to her anyway.

Unfortunately, this is going to be a situation, imo, where KC is going to make a lot of money and not a million either. If BAEZ is with the big boys in New York, they are talking about millions. She is hot right now and everyone will watch it.

Maybe not everyone on this Board, but most people will watch it.

Then she will be off and we won't hear from her for a long time, and I think she will milk the interview to go in her favor re sexual abuse as far as she can; she knows right now she is a pariah and would like to change it and I guarantee there will be those who will feel sorry for her and what she "went through".

Casey Anthony Lawyer Negotiates ($$$) w/ Networks
7/22/2011 10:41 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Jose Baez -- Casey Anthony's lawyer -- is holed up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City, holding court with all of the major networks -- to determine who will score the first interview with Casey -- and big bucks are involved.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/22/casey...-nbc-cbs-broadcast-fees-photos-morning-shows/

i think i'm going to be sick
The Mandarin Oriental huh? Just a regular room there is about 1500.00 a night, I can only imagine what a suite might cost. Sooo, NBC is paying for Baez' room, guess they might end up with the interview.
Unreal.

fwiw,

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Don't worry. Not us. @jmsrts: I really hope NBC is not Going to pay Casey Anthony for an interview!! That's what TMZ is saying!”

The Mandarin Oriental huh? Just a regular room there is about 1500.00 a night, I can only imagine what a suite might cost. Sooo, NBC is paying for Baez' room, guess they might end up with the interview.
Unreal.

Suites are 1500 a night; you can go up from there.

This is a case where it is going to get worse before it gets better. The Anthonys are going to make a lot of money from this. They are going to have vacations and red jeeps, etc. They are going to have a foundation because you have to have something in order to do the interviews.

KC is going to make mega amounts off this and then it will die down. It is not fair, it has not been fair from the beginning; but it is what it is.

I was as shocked as anyone when the verdict came down; took quite a while to realize what had happened. And now that TMZ is rporting what it is means to me that there is mega dollars involved and $1 mill is not mega by any standards.

I don't know what it going to happen with KC but knowing that she has a criminal mind and that she is use to lying about literally everything, then she will continue to do so especially about the sexual abuse and milk it for everything and there will be those who bite.

B. Shaeffer thinks she will reoffend. J. Feiger thinks she will do an interview and that is it.

I think KC has one problem in all of this; she likes being seen; she likes the notariety and that in some way is going to go against her but it will take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305