2009.03.10 'Presser'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElizaAvalon

FBI Agent in the next life
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread about this - anyone else see the press conference at 2:00 pm today?

Ronnie seemed heavily sedated.

Crystal had me sobbing my head off.

I didn't see a thread about this - anyone else see the press conference at 2:00 pm today?

I didn't get to see it. Was there any new information given?

No new info. Just thank yous all around to all of LE who are working on the case. The reward is now at $35,000 (I think).

Ron got up and said he just wants Haleigh home and I love you, please bring my daughter home. That sort of thing. He was wearing dark sunglasses and he appears, to me, to be a little slurring with his words. Maybe medicated?

Crystal was pretty much in hysterics. Had me bawling my eyeballs out. She asked for her daughter back. Same as Ron.

No new info. Just thank yous all around to all of LE who are working on the case. The reward is now at $35,000 (I think).

Ron got up and said he just wants Haleigh home and I love you, please bring my daughter home. That sort of thing. He was wearing dark sunglasses and he appears, to me, to be a little slurring with his words. Maybe medicated?

Crystal was pretty much in hysterics. Had me bawling my eyeballs out. She asked for her daughter back. Same as Ron.
Thanks for the update, ElizaAvalon.:)

hey, ElizaAvalaon. I didn't see your thread. We have been posting about it on the friends and family thread. <sounds like a plug for a cell phone plan>

It was sad...

man, that was a heartbreaker. i can't even imagine. where is this poor baby...:(

Hmmmmmm??? I'm not sure I should say how I feel about that.

Soooooooo
face081qz.gif

hey, ElizaAvalaon. I didn't see your thread. We have been posting about it on the friends and family thread. <sounds like a plug for a cell phone plan>

It was sad...

Thanks, always.

I thought I would generate a little enthusiasm upstairs. :)

Well... That was a tear jerker...The LE were even teary eyed...:(

Okay, let's sleuth this out. Why a PC today? Why a plea from the parents today?

What are they hoping to get out of it? Besides the obvious...Haylee.

They have been vey tight liped and now there is a plea...Hmmm just wondering.

Praying for Haleigh's return

Uh. Well. At the same place, same time, same message. Unification of the two camps?

About what?

OK ... I'll get ready to run, after I post this message.
bagwe3.gif

I saw no tears from Crystal ... only wiping of eyes .. and she appeared to have either allot of mascara on or fake eyelashes. No running of mascara.

No tears from Ron ...

Sorry, just my observations.
uhohhide.gif

bolt.gif

I thought that was the oddest press conference I have seen yet. I felt like I was at a funeral...odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend