2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't today supposed to be a full day, even though it's a Saturday?

Wow the jury is going to love the defense for this.

tHE JUDGE said "court reporter, there is something we have to do".. So whats up with that ?????????

ICA just cracked a smile! Looks like she is trying not to smile.

so JB wins again. He does not follow the rules and now he gets more time to do his job???

Mason HATED working Saturdays...must have had something planned. Why couldn't they call other witnesses. WTF????

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140980"]2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Lets go back sidebar peeps. :sigh:

She appears to be bitting her nails again....It appears she seems very worried...
YEs, and seven minutes later she is stifling a laugh, pursing her lips and raising her eyebrows. This is a big joke to her and possibly her lead counsel.

who was ICA smiling at when HHBP walked past her?????????????????
big happy smile or a sec.

"Judge Perry is talking with jurors now. I can hear laughing."

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:43 AM

I believe he took her into the jury room so he could inform them what was going on.

On a side note, did anyone else catch Casey full of smiles watching judge walk back past her? She smiled and laughed and watched him walk all the way back. WTH?

tHE JUDGE said "court reporter, there is something we have to do".. So whats up with that ?????????

well I guess I'll get some work done after all today. I do feel for the jurors----it must be so frustrating for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member