Found Safe IN - Brittany Hormann, 28, Madison, 29 July 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Indiana State Police are searching for 28-year-old Brittany Hormann who went missing from Madison, Indiana on Saturday, July 29.

Hormann is from Hanover, but police say she has ties to Bartholomew, Scott and Jennings counties.

She has shoulder length brown hair and is approximately 5’5” tall and weighs approximately 110 lbs.

According to family, she does not suffer from any medical conditions but contacts family members on a daily basis and they have not seen or heard from her since July 29.

There are concerns she could be in danger. There is no vehicle information at this time.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/08/04/poli...er-woman-with-ties-to-bartholomew-county/amp/

feaf0d3f291b079cc9b48cade4da1b26.jpg

The Indiana State Police are searching for 28-year-old Brittany Hormann who went missing from Madison, Indiana on Saturday, July 29.

Hormann is from Hanover, but police say she has ties to Bartholomew, Scott and Jennings counties.

She has shoulder length brown hair and is approximately 5’5” tall and weighs approximately 110 lbs.

According to family, she does not suffer from any medical conditions but contacts family members on a daily basis and they have not seen or heard from her since July 29.

There are concerns she could be in danger. There is no vehicle information at this time.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/08/04/poli...er-woman-with-ties-to-bartholomew-county/amp/

feaf0d3f291b079cc9b48cade4da1b26.jpg
Wow! I was in Bartholomew County on Saturday the 29th! We had a huge family party. We knew some of the people there a lot we did not. I should look through my photos and friends photos. I used to live there for years. Maybe some of my contacts may have children her age. Hmm.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Her mother DW has posted the last message from her with a location.

I'm just first saw this yesterday evening ..doesn't seem to be much publicity about it . Not many comments on the news station posts and such I guess I should say. Does anyone here know any other details?

I'm just first saw this yesterday evening ..doesn't seem to be much publicity about it . Not many comments on the news station posts and such I guess I should say. Does anyone here know any other details?
Only if you look at my post above. There is at least one location and contact. That is all I've seen so far. I posted it on my FB for my friends in that area, no response or acknowledgment there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27