Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have any thoughts about Baez's claim that this case is similar to Madeline McCann? Maybe telling about what could have happened to Caylee, i.e. left alone somewhere while mom was off "partying like a rock star"?

This case is nothing like Madeline McCann except that in both cases the parent(s) were persons of interest. The McCanns were not caught in lies (that I know of) and although they used poor judgement in going out to dinner and leaving thier daughter in the room, Casey's poor judgement FAR exceeds theirs. Baez is just trying to get the attention off of his client by suggesting some sort of conspiricy.. IMO

I have no truck with psychics looking for publicity.

Well even if a psychic isn't legit but they gave a description of where she feels Caylee is buried, wouldn't it motivate people to go see if what she said is good info. I think at this point most people feel Caylee deserves to have a decent burial which would help bring closure to GP and Lee. So my opinion is, let them come and maybe local people hearing an area described will think, "I know where that area is, I'm going to check that area out."

If something happened similar in this area and I heard a psychic describe a location that I thought I knew what she was referring to, I'd grab my car keys and my hubby's hand and go check it out.

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not (so much to read). But, when George mentions he saw Casey and Caylee leaving on the 16th, he said they had their backpacks...with an S. If that's the case, where's Caylee's backpack? Normally that goes with the babysitter. If it was in the car, wouldn't that indicate Caylee wasn't with the babysitter at all? If it wasn't, where is it?

"Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl."

Is this just an error in reporting? I have never heard about spots IN the..home.

If this is true, it is an interesting piece of info. Anyone?

It was discussed on here for a few reasons, but one is that the site that we have referenced in the past made the announcement of this trip last Friday, and solicited cash to do so..

I know for a fact that Camp "psychic" called the news outlets to tip them and also to announce their appearance.. What is unbelievable, is that those outlets reported on it without fact checking and that is irresponsible beyond belief...
Someone also was trying to sell the board on it as well...and it got squashed pretty quickly. I am just concerned with giving credence to it. Thanks for the info, Blink. ITA

That's definitely true, RobotDog .......... but IT isn't anything at this point, except a huge mystery.
:confused:
S

well, i agree i would hope there is a child ALIVE out there

and yet if there was - casey would be yelling from the mountains everything she knows. and so far all she has been yelling is LIE after LIE

:mad:

dead body smell

shovel

lies all over the place

sure bet the police know the child is dead

shovels are meant for digging

this aint rocket science :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Exactly. Sure enjoy your posts, you get right to the point.

Does anyone know what this new "thing" that LE is using for "air" analysis is exactly? I am not sure it's a good thing that they need this new equipment . It may mean they haven't been able to come to a conclusion regarding the "decomposition" that the dogs hit on.

Yes, and what is shocking as well is that they took the information for "bella vida" right from here. It is the dream information that I posted re: the dream I had of the home on Bella Vida street.
So how "Psychic" can these people really be? LOL!

psychic enough if it means reading more than one board and following the rules of search optimization so you can tie it to your own site, Blink says with a full dose of "sass"

Hmm. Okay, thanks. And I would disagree with you then. I feel that if they don't have evidence of a deceased child, it's a GOOD sign. Please don't take offense, but but but ... it seems like people discussing cases like this become more interested in assigning guilt, prosecution and conviction before an actual death is determined to have happened, or before a body is recovered (either/or.)

I just had to get that off my chest. Everyone has theories and opinions, but why focus the concentration on proving there's been a murder, when the better outcome (focus) is finding a little girl who is still hopefully alive?

Know what I mean?
I hope this came out right.
:crazy:
I understand your feelings...but even I have to remind myself that it's been almost two months.

This case is nothing like Madeline McCann except that in both cases the parent(s) were persons of interest. The McCanns were not caught in lies (that I know of) and although they used poor judgement in going out to dinner and leaving thier daughter in the room, Casey's poor judgement FAR exceeds theirs. Baez is just trying to get the attention off of his client by suggesting some sort of conspiricy.. IMO

In european countries it is not unusual for parents to lock their children in their house and go out. It is although strange to us it is a common practice in many overseas countries.

Thanks very much to Blink, Housemouse, Curiositycat, and others who commented on my question about the "psychic detective" and psychics in general. I completely agree with you all that the actions of this group (donations, advertising to the media, and quoting work from this site on numersous instances) are highly suspect. I decided not to start a thread for this subject since Blink pointed out that the unscrupulous types could post on the boards for advertising, I don't want to give them any extra incentive to do so. I hadn't thought about that - thanks Blink for bringing it to my attention. :) People who try to profit from situations like this are nearly as bad as the murderers and kidnappers in these cases.

Didn't Casey tell Lee that the "call from Caylee" came at around noon on July 15th?

At that point, Casey still had Amy's car - she didn't pick her up from the airport until 2:30pm on the 15th.

It must have been mid-afternoon when George picked up the car from the impound lot, and shortly after that when Cindy went hunting through the car and found Amy's phone number.

What timing. If the Anthony's had picked up that car earlier, Amy wouldn't have been in town to bring Cindy over to Tony's apartment (although she could have given her directions over the phone if Cindy reached her in PR).

Been thinking about this myself...:clap:

how about this for another explanation: IF something happened to Caylee on the 24, instead of the 16, then perhaps the family has been using the 31 days time frame (instead of a much shorter time frame) together with the nany took her story in hopes that LE will really push the search further and wider (hence Casey's comments about wanting the FBI involved and how LE should be looking in several other states, etc.) - which in turn allows more time for (hope it's not true) body decomp to continue, making it harder and harder to identify the COD?

I can't buy that something happened on the 24th. Nobody has reported seeing Caylee since the 16th, Casey moved out "without warning" on that date, the flurry of phone calls made on that date, Cindy's third 911 call was genuine, imo, in that this was the first time she really believed something bad had happened to Caylee. I think something happened on the 16th of June. I don't believe a word of what George said about the 24th, except that maybe Casey showed up on that day without Caylee.

Someone also was trying to sell the board on it as well...and it got squashed pretty quickly. I am just concerned with giving credence to it. Thanks for the info, Blink. ITA

On that "issue" specifically or the use of psychics in case I missed it?
Thanks RR

Does anyone know what this new "thing" that LE is using for "air" analysis is exactly? I am not sure it's a good thing that they need this new equipment . It may mean they haven't been able to come to a conclusion regarding the "decomposition" that the dogs hit on.

it could also mean they want scientific proof of their findings in order to back themselves up. with this family it seems you need it.

and it makes me...for lack of a better word...SICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.