Forensic Astrology - VICTORIA (Tori) STAFFORD - Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a map visual of where things are in Woodstock (deciphered with the greatest of help from Kaas):
Trillium Co-op: Where Tori used to live
Frances Street: New area where Tori just moved into a few weeks ago
CAAS: Secondary school where the camera was mounted
Keats Road: Police cars were positioned off Springbank where Keats Road ends today
Care Home: The position the camera was angled from the CASS structure
Toril's School: School Tori attended
Camera/Video: Intersection of Fyfe and Walter aimed towards the Care Home

Here is the visual:
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/Tori/SpringbankAveV3.jpg

And would like to know how many times Stafford has been married. Here is a quote from newspaper article:
McDonald, Goris and his mother Darlene Goris, Tori's father Rodney Stafford and another of Stafford's ex-wives were among the people who took lie detector tests over the Easter weekend. "We were happy to do it," said McDonald. "It means they can rule us out and look where they should."

Article Link: http://www.thespec.com/article/549372

I read that but they have NOT ruled anyone out, even after the poly's

I read that but they have NOT ruled anyone out, even after the poly's

Hi Butterfly1978, Righty-o, nobody has been ruled out. Wish they would publish a composite sketch of the person in the video - I read somewhere that they were doing one - it may help identify the Puffy Jacket.

I would like to hear more from the father's relatives regarding "There is something familiar about that woman's walk!"

In the below article, they do not say which relative said it.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_33711.aspx

CityNews reporter Tara Weber watched the cleaned-up video with a few of Victoria’s relatives. One of them suggested they may now recognize the unknown person.
“Well, we only know one woman who walks that way,” the relative reportedly commented.

I have a question.

Does anyone know through the chart if there is any implication that this woman knew the family???

I just find it very odd for it to be a random abduction. One would think, that the abductor would be driving in a car searching for a child that is alone. Woodstock is a small town .. even the police say the community knows more than them (scary). This abductor took such a big risk, for one being in a small city and can be recognized and doing it in broad daylight when school gets out, near the school. Too many adults around, Tori could have yelled out and she could have been caught. Just does not make sense. If random .. wouldn't someone go to nearby London, which is a much larger city?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. But there have been many articles stating of rumours that Tori's mother owed drug money. The mother was furious with the claims and said she only did marijuana in highschool.

But, this would be a motive for a kidnapping. Drug dealers will go to extremes. Just a thought.

It was the father who recognized something about the stride.
I had copied and saved his quote with other notes I was collecting off the cbcnews.ca site in an article dated 4/16/09:

"From the first time that I watched that video, there has always been something about that stride, but I just can't place it," he said. "I can't at all."

This has been posted online...if someone wants to call to get birthdates? not sure how appropriate..but nevertheless important...i dont have the neccessary speaking skills// please p,m me for number if okay and you wish to call..astros?

This was Posted by Rob S!!! (toris dad)
This is a message to the individual or individuals who have TORI, I'm posting my cell # so you can contact me. I believe you are reading this. Let me know where we can get together and you can leave Tori with me no questions asked. We just want her back so our family knows she is OK. 519-2xx xxx4, anytime

This has been posted online...if someone wants to call to get birthdates? not sure how appropriate..but nevertheless important...i dont have the neccessary speaking skills// please p,m me for number if okay and you wish to call..astros?

This was Posted by Rob S!!! (toris dad)
This is a message to the individual or individuals who have TORI, I'm posting my cell # so you can contact me. I believe you are reading this. Let me know where we can get together and you can leave Tori with me no questions asked. We just want her back so our family knows she is OK. 519-2xx xxx4, anytime

Let me know what everyone thinks, I am willing to do this .. but want input from everyone else, it we should go this route.

I beleive we were told not to contact anyone in cases unless it is to report a tip.

Let me know what everyone thinks, I am willing to do this .. but want input from everyone else, it we should go this route.
My only trepidation would be that he posted the number for the abductor(s) to call. He may have already received calls from well-wishers and every call may have let his hopes down. I hate the idea that he is waiting by the phone for a call that likely will not come :(

Tori's mom has said that she is working with psychics. I'm not comparing psychics to astros, but I'm saying that she seems open to any suggestions.

What do you think of calling reporters, such as Christie Blatchford? She would know, and might cough it up.

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for their work on helping to find Tori.

I am from the area. I live about 7 minutes from where she disappeared. My son plays soccer at College Ave in their gym on the weekends.

One thing I would like to mention, people talk about it being odd that someone would try to abduct a child in a small town, Woodstock has over 30 000 population and the small town I'm in has only 9000 but both are directly on the 401 Hiway. This is the MAJOR hiway that runs from Toronto all the way down to the Windsor/Detroit border.

We have had as many as 6 attempts at abduction in my small town of 9000. These were just reports of strangers in a car asking the kids to help them or take a drive with them. It is believed that being right off the 401 corridor is the reason for this. Predators come from other areas and hop off the 401 to try and abduct a child and have fast and easy access to be out of the area very quickly by travelling the 401.

The disappearance of Tori has had a huge impact here and parents are fearful. I do know that regardless of alot of the rumors that the general feeling is that neither of the parents are involved.

There is a rumor that the puffy coat person is of Asian decent and is a recruiter for one of the Asian gangs from Vancouver. These groups abduct white, pretty girls and transport them to Vancover. This is all rumor but there is also a sort of joke here that only the Asians wear those puffy coats on what was a warm day for the area. It was also said that Tori was gone from the area immediately.

If anybody has any ideas or areas they feel strongly about that need to be searched I can do that.

The other problem here seems to be that the public is outraged that there was NEVER an amber alert issued. That was a huge mistake. Tori was reported missing by 6 pm, there should have been an amber alert issued shortly after, but the police didn't even alert the media until the wee hours of the morning the next day. It wasn't until 10 days later that the police finally said it was an abduction. For the first 10 days they said that they had no reason to believe that she was abducted. OMG she didn't come home and she is 8 years old, she didn't have her parents permission to leave and they have footage of her with someone who was not authorized to take her, so therefore that IS an abduction. I hate to say it but the police dropped the ball early on in this investigation.

Yesterday they reopened the ground search and had a massive search and dragged some waterways, but so far nothing.

Also in Ontario things like birth certificates and such are completely private, it will be very hard to find this information, especailly on line. There are strict privacy rules here, not just anybody can see or access this information.

Thanks again and I hope I can help in some way.

Doodlelover, what you said about the puffy coats is true in Toronto as well; they're worn mainly by Asians. That's a good observation. (And I'm not trying to stereotype, but the coats are fashionable in the Asian community).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3632917&postcount=366

this comment that double posted on the general thread was very interesting considering what Tuba posted earlier:
nurse, I think Victoria at least recognized the name or reference given to her by the woman in the puffer coat. I left the Sign Cancer (empty) off the horoscope unintentionally. I think it is really important too because the peregrine Moon rules that intercepted H. 11. Peregrine planets refuse to cooperate and are engaged in pointless activity. She is found in the House of the Future, H. 2. She may witness the child and/or the kidnapper leaving the car or in a store, possibly a restaurant but fail to report that. We cannot forget the ugly Mars-Saturn opposition to the First House simply because we have grown used to it this month. Cruelty, sadism. It does remind me too of Victoria needing to hurry to keep pace with the unknown woman who walks so briskly. Mercury is creeping on 40° from Mars, a nonagon. This is an aspect of either release from captivity or initiation. Into what, some weird rite?

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for their work on helping to find Tori.

If anybody has any ideas or areas they feel strongly about that need to be searched I can do that.

Also in Ontario things like birth certificates and such are completely private, it will be very hard to find this information, especailly on line. There are strict privacy rules here, not just anybody can see or access this information.

Thanks again and I hope I can help in some way.

Respectfully snipped by me: Thanks for your insight and being on the ground in Woodstock. One question that I have that you may know the answer to: How tall is Tara (Tori's mother)? The 401 is very close isn't it - would make for a straight line to Toronto. Praying that Tori is safe but as the days go by it is getting more difficult. Please if you know how tall Tara is that would be very helpful.

According to the missing poster Tori stands 4 ft 5 inch., the unidentified woman is described at being 5 ft 2 inch.
Sorry, edited because I read your question wrong. Tired.

I am not certain of Tara's exact height, sorry. In videos and photos she appears to be close in height to her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74