MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, we were talking about the lack of information on this case. IMO, based on what DS's mom said at the vigil, the family is also being kept in the dark. Around the 15:45 mark of the live stream posted of Thursday's vigil, her mom says, "The police have been very helpful, but they don't have answers." IMO it sounds like police may be at a stand still in their investigation.

IMO
LE is only as good as the information it receives.
The only reliable facts are phone calls , text messages and gps.
Humans lie hard to find the truth when a person is the last to see someone.
Others might be covering g things up as to not look bad.
Finding a missi g person is like finding g a needle in a haystack.
All jmvoo

Earlier, we were talking about the lack of information on this case. IMO, based on what DS's mom said at the vigil, the family is also being kept in the dark. Around the 15:45 mark of the live stream posted of Thursday's vigil, her mom says, "The police have been very helpful, but they don't have answers." IMO it sounds like police may be at a stand still in their investigation.

The family has access to her phone records. I believe even a reporter has seen some of them. Yet, there has no been no official release of that information.

The most helpful thing her family or LE could do, is make a timeline. Something that is based on cold hard facts and gives others a chance to pinpoint their place and time to see if they could have run into her or seen her. I'm pretty sure they have the capability to do this, but haven't.

If this is one of those crimes, where she was abducted by someone she *didn't* know, then I will be surprised. But, from my standpoint, it does not fit that category at all. There are leads that need to be followed up that unfortunately, the further we move right from the date of her disappearance, we will have less ability to do so in the future.

She's been gone over a month. I can't express my disappointment at the lack of momentum in solving this case and the trickle of information that has been obtained.

People are sharing her photo like she's going to show up on a new paper route somewhere. It's not how it works...

Perhaps pressure will get back to those closer to the case for LE to release more information to the public so we have a better chance at getting back Dani and bringing whoever brought her harm to justice. That's all we can hope for.

Trust us, we are on thread 8 in 6 weeks. If that's all it took it would have been 6 weeks ago.

Perhaps pressure will get back to those closer to the case for LE to release more information to the public so we have a better chance at getting back Dani and bringing whoever brought her harm to justice. That's all we can hope for.

There are plenty of other SM sites etc where people feel LE bashing and suspect naming before LE releases a poi is acceptable. WS just isn't that place.

We have a team mentality that the mods are great at keeping on track, we strive to productively work together to godown paths that might just hear something loose. We are very limited in our tools and our words, but it is what it is.

If you strongly believe that there are far better places to put pressure on LE then here. Your concerns placed here will not put pressure on FHPD.

Where are the better places to put pressure on LE? Because at this point, I feel like I might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust us, we are on thread 8 in 6 weeks. If that's all it took it would have been 6 weeks ago.

I've read through most of those threads. Some interesting theories.

What I haven't seen, is people discuss why LE is being so tight lipped.

I figure if more people start asking questions like "Wait, why can't we track her with CC, gps, cell phone pings from her leaving work to her next destination?", then I figure LE will have to start answering.

her mom made a comment: she doesn't have a boyfriend so there's no reason she would cancel on her friend. To me that's a little odd. Could she have been involved with women?

Actually the family has publicly said they get daily updates from LE.

I don't think he has a rap sheet. I'm sure one would have been found by the super sleuthers here.
But I do think they know each other a d maybe phone records led them to him.

I saw a couple very old traffic violations/civil infractions and one misdemeanor. (If I even have the right person). I'm that guy who kept dragging the MDOC warrantless search up so I looked. But only in the immediate areas district & circuits. I don't think he has an felonies or it'd be a liability risk for his company to employ him as a SG. I remain a little concerned that we tunneled in on SG but understand why (it's all we got).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member