MD - 2 teens raped and attacked with hammer by moms boyfriend

are you kidding me? please tell me this is some twisted, sick joke. :( attempted rape of a 13 and 16 year old. open head gashes from being struck with a hammer, then tells LE he took them for ice cream and a STRANGER did it?! i think im gonna be sick :(

Mom's boyfriend again!! Maybe when mom gets a boyfriend custody automatically becomes 50/50 both parents.

The 13 year-old was flown to Christiana Hospital where he is listed in critical condition with skull fractures and open head wounds.

What was he trying to do? Kill the boy so he could rape the girl, then kill her too? I'd love to know how long the mom knew this freak before leaving him alone with her kids.

Here is just a guess-this guy has a record.

OMG - I hope these kids are going to be ok.

are you kidding me? please tell me this is some twisted, sick joke. :( attempted rape of a 13 and 16 year old. open head gashes from being struck with a hammer, then tells LE he took them for ice cream and a STRANGER did it?! i think im gonna be sick :(

According to the 16 year old girl, he did rape her but attempted to murder both of them. Sick, sick, sick!! He deserves to have someone take a hammer to his head IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back