TKS S1 Ep 4: A Darkness on the Edge of Town

Ladygann66 I agree. Autopsies? What about forensic analysis of soil and plant material on the bodies and burlap sacks?

Has anyone seen or heard of any mathematical analysis between the four gilco beach and four Atlantic City murders? Dude seems OCD to me. The four pattern is peculiar and I bet there's deeper pattern yet. One of the killing season shows on the Daytona beach murders were another four pattern. Even though three bodies were found right away, that fourth one came later. But it was the fourth.

I never realized how much "death"."unsolved murders" I watch,search,study etc til this #KillingSeason sparked my interest so much,ie: "Daytona Beach Unsolved" sparked my inrest to join this site,never heard of this,anyhoo,it sparked me as to why each of these "Beach Murders" kept happening in "4"s",anyone else catch this "Pattern"?? As a Country Music promoter,my friends think I'm crazy lol but I know I'm not and I just want to help in any way I can,been following this since the 80's!!!

I just posted as to why I agree with you,YES! The "4 Pattern" has bolted my re-intrest!!!

I think it's very possible that the bodies were staged facing east in the direction of the killer, either ritualistically or as a clue. He very well could be right under our noses. You know what the say about the simplest explanation...

BBM.

I agree. I think he had them facing in the direction he lived. Or at least the direction in which he would be watching them from.

Last night I was on ridgewood going south in a tow truck because my car had to be towed.while driving a lady ran out in front of several car's before the tow truck.I made the driver stop. When we was about to make a u turn at the reed canal light to go back north to help the lady I saw a guy coming from the side street he was wearing a blue t shirt and jeans he looked like Ned Flanders. When we got up to the lady she was frantic saying the guy was trying to choke her. In my gut I felt like she was telling the truth but south Daytona police department officers didn't they even said she was high...but she said they won't believe her and they were involved with the guy. Just because someone does drugs doesn't matter. Just like the case in long island when they lady was frantic and running for her life. I think the (LISK IS A SNOWBIRD WHO ALSO HAS A PLACE IN FLORIDA) SNOWBIRD SEASON IN FLORIDA IS (SEPT-MAR) DEPENDING UPON THE FINANCIAL ABILITIES AND THE SEASON OF THEIR HOMETOWN.

I think they should look into law enforcement although they don't seem to know much or look at the original district attorney or a family member of his. The bodies were dumped to tour the site. The Eastbound Strangler and get an anonymous tip that leads them to the outskirts of Atlantic City.

I think they should look into law enforcement although they don't seem to know much or look at the original district attorney or a family member of his. The bodies were dumped to tour the site. The Eastbound Strangler and get an anonymous tip that leads them to the outskirts of Atlantic City.

I agree. At the least Law enforcement particularly NY law enforcement, needs to explain why they didn't call the FBI until way down the line to do a profile. Local law enforcement that is Union Based in the NE is not going to solve a serial killing. Too much corruption. No wants to say that but that's the way it is. Are we to believe a hooker ran out of a Doctors house in the middle of the night in a rich white area an no one saw anything and then she just shows up dead? GTO. Not enough questions have been asked by law enforcements superiors. The question has already been posed that law enforcement may have been "in" with the these hookers but not resolved .Once this is a priority to the FBI and ad whoever is scaring them off backs off this will get resolved. That's my opinion. No serial is this smart. If I'm wrong then this is multiple people and this is a dumping ground. But I don't believe it's coincidence the FBI hasn't shown up for this. Think about all the serial killers they've caught.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back