Adam? Another kc bf emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB12

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ADAM- last name unknown- Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on Jesse Grund with Adam. Police Academy in late 2006 and flunked out of field training. Was fired on the spot in a squad car is what I am told. Comments from Casey to him in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse.

ADAM- last name unknown- Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on Jesse Grund with Adam. Police Academy in late 2006 and flunked out of field training. Was fired on the spot in a squad car is what I am told. Comments from Casey to him in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse.

Geesh..stark, you are the MySpace queen! When I go sleuthing/snooping I see your pic almost as much as Tom's! LOL Do you know how long his has been private? Great Find!

Nice find Stark! Man that girl got around!

No chit! That's why I say she probably doesn't know who Caylee's father is. She could have been the poster child for Maury Povich!:eek:

Geesh..stark, you are the MySpace queen! When I go sleuthing/snooping I see your pic almost as much as Tom's! LOL Do you know how long his has been private? Great Find!

LONG TIME - I had this info but I had to sit on it a while---long story...but I did run across this guy back in...early Septmeber...but I never made the sex connection until my source gave it to me.....

thanks for the compliments!!

ps--conception was nov 2004 she met this guy in 2006 after she met Jesse.

I take it she hasn't been keeping up with Adam? I mean here he is, an old BF or at least an old hookup, with LE training, and perhaps with a grudge against LE?

It's hard to tell by this black and white, but Caylee could favor him a little, at least to me. Line up another is this the baby daddy! lol

well as the young folks say " you go girl"!!!
Good find Miss Stark!!:):clap:

Stark can you tell us why he was fired in the squad car? I'll understand if you can't. She sure had a thing for cops too! When my dad was a cop that was the last person I wanted to date was another cop! One of his co-workers tried to ask my dad if he could date me, and when I found out I said Hell no! lol I just don't get her thing for so many cops, it was like she when on special searches for them!

His myspace is private...how did you see the posts from Casey to him from 2006? Give us the details...you've piqued our interest! Good sleuthing!

ADAM- last name unknown-Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on Jesse Grund with Adam. Police Academy in late 2006 and flunked out of field training. Was fired on the spot in a squad car is what I am told. Comments from Casey to him in March of 2006 that indicated she was starting to see him BEFORE she broke off the engagement with Jesse.
:clap: Great find. How did you do it?

Good job Stark!

:tsktsk: Boy, she is a piece of work isn't she?

It's hard to tell by this black and white, but Caylee could favor him a little, at least to me. Line up another is this the baby daddy! lol

And the sad part is, these are just the ones that we "know" about. Don't you know there is probably a L O N G line of guys out there, terrified that they will be dragged into Casey's saga?! Poor Caylee, the more that comes out, the more my heart breaks for her.

And the sad part is, these are just the ones that we "know" about. Don't you know there is probably a L O N G line of guys out there, terrified that they will be dragged into Casey's saga?! Poor Caylee, the more that comes out, the more my heart breaks for her.

Your not going to believe this but some friends stopped by today and say that some people that we both know of claim their son dated Casey too from H.S. and later. I wasn't even going to mention it at all because I don't know how true it is, or if they are just making this up but the strange thing is their son died in a car accident too a few years back. I thought now wow that is sure a coincidence! These people wonder if Caylee could possibly be their grand daughter. Sad. Add one more to the list!

Your not going to believe this but some friends stopped by today and say that some people that we both know of claim their son dated Casey too from H.S. and later. I wasn't even going to mention it at all because I don't know how true it is, or if they are just making this up but the strange thing is their son died in a car accident too a few years back. I thought now wow that is sure a coincidence! These people wonder if Caylee could possibly be their grand daughter. Sad. Add one more to the list!

Eric James potential baby daddy??. rip??

is this him??

so- from the evidence if you have sex with kc in 2004 you will die in a car accident? ....sorry bad joke-

is this him??

so- from the evidence if you have sex with kc in 2004 you will die in a car accident? ....sorry bad joke-

No his name was Brandon, and I asked what the last name was but it was a weird name, and my friend couldn't get it right. The mother has remarried so her name wouldn't be the same.

is this him??

Bad but seemingly true! If I fit the criteria I might start walking.

Eric James B potential baby daddy??. rip??

is this him??

Is this the one who was friends with Jesus O.? I think these car accident deaths seem too coincidental. There seem to be alot of people around Casey and this case who die. This is very fishy.

Crazy thing is it's totally believable! What I would have trouble believing at this point is a male of the right age/local claiming he never met her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado