Zellner Tweets

It's not just Kratz she is trying to out as a shill. There are many many shills involved in this case. Both known and unknown. Both paid and unpaid. The PR firm is in full effect.

So, Jaddie's favorite author just posted that he was meeting with KZ sometime next week and asked if there was anything specific he should ask her?

Any questions you may have? I'd be happy to pass them along.

So, Jaddie's favorite author just posted that he was meeting with KZ sometime next week and asked if there was anything specific he should ask her?

Any questions you may have? I'd be happy to pass them along.

Yes. LOL. I just responded to your other message about Bear in another thread. I added on the bottom a question I really wanted answered about Bear. Where was he during the "ten feet tall" pit fire? Were his hair fibers found in the garage, in the house, or even in TH's car? I want to know what Steven supposedly did with Bear during this fire!!! I have reasonable doubt about the guilt, so if Zellner could possibly address what he did with Bear ANYTIME he used that pit, that's good enough because I'm not sure Steven burned her. He used the pit at some point, though, so where was Bear during any time he wanted to use the pit?

I'd also like her to answer what could happen to an animal who has to be THAT close to a fire of that intensity for several hours.

Yes. LOL. I just responded to your other message about Bear in another thread. I added on the bottom a question I really wanted answered about Bear. Where was he during the "ten feet tall" pit fire? Were his hair fibers found in the garage, in the house, or even in TH's car? I want to know what Steven supposedly did with Bear during this fire!!! I have reasonable doubt about the guilt, so if Zellner could possibly address what he did with Bear ANYTIME he used that pit, that's good enough because I'm not sure Steven burned her. He used the pit at some point, though, so where was Bear during any time he wanted to use the pit?

I'd also like her to answer what could happen to an animal who has to be THAT close to a fire of that intensity for several hours.

Passed along.

What does that mean, I wonder?

Prevented how?

Was Bear left in harm's way? Did he survive?

If he suffered in any way, I would rather not hear details.

What does that mean, I wonder?

Prevented how?

Was Bear left in harm's way? Did he survive?

If he suffered in any way, I would rather not hear details.
This^^^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member