Margaret Truman died

Sounds like she had a good life. From the article, it sounds like she has three surviving children. God be with them at this time.

Rest in peace. She had an interesting life I hadn't known about.

I wonder if her mysteries were any good?

Harry Truman was quite a colorful character, so her life must have been interesting.

My son portrayed Truman at his 4th grade presidential gala so we bought the movie Truman starring Gary Sinise for research purposes. It's really good, we still watch it once in a while. From what I've read & from the movie, Margaret & her father really adored each other. I'd say she turned out ok:)

My son portrayed Truman at his 4th grade presidential gala so we bought the movie Truman starring Gary Sinise for research purposes. It's really good, we still watch it once in a while. From what I've read & from the movie, Margaret & her father really adored each other. I'd say she turned out ok:)

I haven't seen that movie; sounds interesting. When Harry Truman came to Baton Rouge, Louisiana in the late 50's, after his Presidency; my sister was chosen from her preschool to go up to the stage, shake his hand and put a carnation in his vest. I guess she was about five.

I guess I was in school, so I didn't get to see it!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back