Haleigh/bus stop...Ron or Teresa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehcloser

Reaction score
We have conflicting stories on who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop on that Monday.:waitasec:

Didn't Ron say that the last time he saw his child was when he picked her up from the bus stop that day, before going to work??

Then we have Ron's mother telling us SHE picked they child up that day.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

Now really! Why do we have two stories? I think the answer to who really picked her up would be kind of important don't you? Why would either one of them say it if it was not true?

Who picked her up?

We have conflicting stories on who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop on that Monday.:waitasec:

Didn't Ron say that the last time he saw his child was when he picked her up from the bus stop that day, before going to work??

Then we have Ron's mother telling us SHE picked they child up that day.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

Now really! Why do we have two stories? I think the answer to who really picked her up would be kind of important don't you? Why would either one of them say it if it was not true?

Who picked her up?

This is one of those things I find troubling as well.

ETA I also remember in an early interview Ron saying he picked her up

YOW!!! Great catch, tc! This is very alarming, imo.

YOW!!! Great catch, tc! This is very alarming, imo.

I did not catch it. It has been mentioned in a couple of threads, but not picked up on. I just brought it out to the front. Who ever did catch it, deserves a super sleuth award IMO!!!!!!!!:)

ETA "secret agent mom" pointed it out to me.

Because they seem to have at least two stories about everything??????

Yeppers, so that tells me they are lying....why do that, unless you are trying to cover sumptin' up? :furious:

At least two stories raeann and usually more than two, boy it can be frustrating trying to puzzle out what they are *really* saying.

This is an interesting variation of the story as to who picked up Haleigh after school that Monday. So did Ron? Did Gma? Or were Ron and Gma together when she was picked up? I'm about to give up.

At least two stories raeann and usually more than two, boy it can be frustrating trying to puzzle out what they are *really* saying.

This is an interesting variation of the story as to who picked up Haleigh after school that Monday. So did Ron? Did Gma? Or were Ron and Gma together when she was picked up? I'm about to give up.

If her and Ron were together why not say we picked her up? Neither her or ron mentioned them being together when picking Haleigh up.....

I find it very strange that RC and his mom come out in the media with opposite, conflicting stories. Do they not realize what the other one has already said? They do have a TV in the tent. Fight with cuz over gun - TN No cuz, no fight, no gun - RC, yes fight, two weeks ago, gun found in ditch - TN Now the bus stop deal - ain't fittin'.

Do we know what time the bus lets her off to be picked up and what time in the morning does the bus pick her up to take her to school. Does Misty take her in the AM and Ron pick her up before he goes to work? We never found out if Misty drives or has a car of her own either.

I find it very strange that RC and his mom come out in the media with opposite, conflicting stories. Do they not realize what the other one has already said? They do have a TV in the tent. Fight with cuz over gun - TN No cuz, no fight, no gun - RC, yes fight, two weeks ago, gun found in ditch - TN Now the bus stop deal - ain't fittin'.

Fittin' like OJ's glove ain't it?:eek:

Do we know what time the bus lets her off to be picked up and what time in the morning does the bus pick her up to take her to school. Does Misty take her in the AM and Ron pick her up before he goes to work? We never found out if Misty drives or has a car of her own either.

Those answers I do not know for sure, but iirc, the bus drops her off around 3:30. We were wondering if he was late for work because he picked her up.

I do like TN,of everybody,but she is a Mom.Since finding this descrepacy,can other things be in question,how far a mother's love?He said he picked her up from busstop,he left for work at 3:45,which he said his shift is from 3pm to 3am.So,now,this means also,did she see Haleigh at 7pm at the porch eating?Is she covering for Misty?If she is so positive Misty is responsible and was there all night,then why did she tell Nancy Grace she had a relative stop by and drop clothes off to "check on the kids",who was the relative?I read in a paper,the Grandma stopped by and saw Haleigh.She said relatives.

Once you start covering and tell one lie,you have to keep telling them,if she is lying.So now we also have to question was the fight two weeks before,also.The numberous drug charges,he kept getting no jailtime for,was she the one who kept stepping in and getting him off?He got custody of the children,because she was the one who would help raise the kids.She knew about Misty's age and Misty was not suppose to be watching the kids.When Rc was at work and she wasn't watching them,the judge said they were suppose to be in daycare.When he had dayshift,was Jr in daycare?

The source of the lies and misinformation seems to be coming from the RC/MC camp. I don't blame the mother's family for becoming frustrated and raising hell on tv.

As of last week the bio mom had no more details than we did. That's very unfair to the parent of a missing child.

Can't they just ask the school bus driver? Ask her who was there to meet Haleigh at the bus?

I'm sure the driver would remember if it were a man or woman ... dad or grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine