Rick-Cindy's Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, now that would depend on which Rick's you are comparing. The hopefully real Rick, or the two that were pretending to be him? God, this is awful.

HEHEHEHE :) I meant Real Rick - nice tongue twister there!

just repeating myself:

I have to say he is legit.
Also, on the orlando board, another poster questioned him about organized crime related stuff in Ohio from a time ago that I am familiar with and knew about.

Adelphi is where he worked and retired from. They are a GM motors company and jobs were/are bleak. He probably took early buy out.

And wasn't there at least one person from topix who verified him? I don't remember exactly what that convo was though.

I have a hard time believing she even bought the Blackjack to begin with. Why would she not have returned the phone for another when it didn't hold the charge. I'm sure with her attitude they would have replaced the phone and given her free airtime just to get her out of the store.

BUT...if she used a bad check to buy the blackjack with, she could have been worried that the store would have had the check returned and she would have gotten caught...

I read both "Rick's" posts on Topix. If you read the posts you can tell they are clearly two different people. I honestly believe that one of them is the "real" Rick. He knows way too many details about the family. He gives info that only someone in or close to the family would know. And I can't say I blame him for posting what he's got to say online. Has said that the Anthony's behavoir is embarassing to him and his family. I would speak up too so that people wouldn't think I was as crazy as my sister and her husband!

I read both "Rick's" posts on Topix. If you read the posts you can tell they are clearly two different people. I honestly believe that one of them is the "real" Rick. He knows way too many details about the family. He gives info that only someone in or close to the family would know. And I can't say I blame him for posting what he's got to say online. Has said that the Anthony's behavoir is embarassing to him and his family. I would speak up too so that people wouldn't think I was as crazy as my sister and her husband!

Yep. And the MSN poster I referenced is a friend of Cindy's mother - and that "no hype" way she has of explaining what she knows is very plausible to me. She says she speaks to Cindy's mother once a week.

I think this was mentioned on the general thread earlier today, but could this person be someone from the nursing home? People there would have access to pics of family. I believe it's either family or someone connected who would have access to pics.

I think this was mentioned on the general thread earlier today, but could this person be someone from the nursing home? People there would have access to pics of family. I believe it's either family or someone connected who would have access to pics.
He also had pics of his wedding with him and Cindy and the great-grands. Besides he looks like Cindy IMO

oh you know she actually spoke on the phone with him
I believe her name was 'check the facts'
not to be confused with our local celeb

oh you know she actually spoke on the phone with him
I believe her name was 'check the facts'
not to be confused with our local celeb

That's what she/he posted, and you're right, that's the nick

If the REAL Rick is REAL, then it sure explains a lot to me and fills in the gaps completely about this family. He seems to have too much information to not be Cindy's brother.

All I can say is.....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

:)

Yep. And the MSN poster I referenced is a friend of Cindy's mother - and that "no hype" way she has of explaining what she knows is very plausible to me. She says she speaks to Cindy's mother once a week.

What is she saying? Also, can I get on a MSN forum? I hope it's okay to ask that here, and not against any TOS. Sorry if it is.

If he's real, this wouldn't be the first time that someone said LE blew tipsters off. This is just all too crazy.

I'm believing he's real! But can't imagine why LE wouldn't want to hear what he had to say.

If the REAL Rick is REAL, then it sure explains a lot to me and fills in the gaps completely about this family. He seems to have too much information to not be Cindy's brother.

All I can say is.....

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

:)

Girl, I'm trippin' all over dropping jaws here (damn! stubbed my toe) - pick yers up :)

Girl, I'm trippin' all over dropping jaws here (damn! stubbed my toe) - pick yers up :)

Im tryna pick em up!!! LOL

I was in the general thread conversation when all this first came about, and I am still sitting here lock jawed!

If he's real, this wouldn't be the first time that someone said LE blew tipsters off. This is just all too crazy.

I'm believing he's real! But can't imagine why LE wouldn't want to hear what he had to say.

Or they know all about him and will eventually get to him after they get through wading through all the crap? He did mention that LE spoke to his mom. Maybe they don't think he has much to add? You are right, it's all crazy.

Or they know all about him and will eventually get to him after they get through wading through all the crap? He did mention that LE spoke to his mom. Maybe they don't think he has much to add? You are right, it's all crazy.

Personally, IMO, he's dropped a load of information here that really clears up a lot. I'm actually out of questions now and not wondering anything else, except where did Casey bury/dump Caylee's tiny body. I hate Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23