Greta 8-22

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
she better not be teasing about disturbing clues, I have had enough:furious:

I just saw that. She states that, and then goes on to another story, grrr. :mad:

I went into a panic. I got the server is busy square. I want to hear this disturbing info and see what everyone has to say too.

I can't even imagine what it could be. It better not be that Casey has logged onto her Myspace account.

There really is nothing happening with this case now, so she is trying to hype the ratings.

I bet her disturbing clues are that the family has done nothing today to try to locate Caylee.

Along with some propaganda by Baez and Padillo.

I would prefer not to hear from either of these two ever again.

What a waste.

I would just request that Greta time this "disturbing news" to coincide with the time when my pressure canner is going. That gives me a solid 35 minutes to try and keep up! (Guys, it's impossible to can corn and beans and keep up with ya'll!)

Maybe in all their hard work today they discovered that the kidnappers have turned into something to be worried about and Caylee isn't so safe and close any longer. Something phony this way comes.

There really is nothing happening with this case now, so she is trying to hype the ratings.

I bet her disturbing clues are that the family has done nothing today to try to locate Caylee.

Along with some propaganda by Baez and Padillo.

I would prefer not to hear from either of these two ever again.

What a waste.

it's not like NG or Greta have any exclusive information that we havn't heard already.

Cranberry and peach schnapps #3 in front of me, don't know how long it will last.

I've got no Greta here...I keep refreshing my page for your reports!! I HOPE it's something good...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back