Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting LE will arrive soon as they are now on the property! Looks like someone did arrive but if Casey left at around 3 she should have been home some time ago

That poor family. Having folks "stalk" you at your own home. Unreal...
that lady with the baby - she needs to be smacked... that's no place for her child right now... especially with tempers being as they are. MOO

Is there a problem with the webcam, like they only allow so many people to view it? Everytime I try to ck it out, I get one picture then get the infamous X in the corner.

I keep getting the same thing and have to keep refreshing, then it works for a little bit then the infamous X in the corner. It's driving me crazy.

Did anyone else's camera freeze or do I just have a crappy computer?

screen froze up for a lil bit.. and with everyone standing in the driveway, I'm thinking Casey's home. I hope they are ready to run if the garage door opens!!!

If you notice the guy with the white shirt isn't standing around anymore.. maybe he is the one off to the left that the media is recording.

Mine is frozen. With them all looking behind the house area. One woman with her hand raised in the air.

Now I got a picture but it's frozen with people in the driveway looking down the sideyard

Is there a problem with the webcam, like they only allow so many people to view it? Everytime I try to ck it out, I get one picture then get the infamous X in the corner.

Keep using your refresh button, sometimes their refresh really isn't refreshed...

looks like lady in shorts beside lady on left holding sign has her arm raised as if waving i believe the guy that has been there evryday who had company a little while ago is being interviewed also

My computer or maybe it is the webcam will freeze and then go through a succession of stills in 2 second intervals and then freeze again.

A's quite silent today, are they worried whether the deputy will arrive soon to arrest casey as the new charges were filed today.

Okay - now the cameraman is aiming at the side yard. What is going on back there, a BBQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine