2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone, just wanna thank all of you for the links, for keeping me in the loop.
I know I can count on you good folks to keep me up to date with whats happening in the court room, you all rock!

I hope RK's testimony conveys to the jury that he was just one of many thousands of people (who don't have Anthony for a surname) who were searching for Caylee, and that he just happened to be the one out of those many who found her. There is nothing remotely strange or sinister about a person who lived in Orlando in 2008 thinking and wondering and looking for her, what is sinister is that there were people who did not want her to be found.

OMG....is this an omen? KC did you hear that?

The verdict, coming after his first trial ended last year with the jury deadlocked on most charges, was a bitter defeat for Blagojevich, who spent 2{ years professing his innocence on reality TV shows and later on the witness stand. His defense team insisted that hours of FBI wiretap recordings were just the ramblings of a politician who liked to think out loud.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-us-blagojevichtrial,0,1897341.story

Gee kind of sounds like kC's letters were the ramblings of someone locked up 23 hours a day. Remember that?

Just another thought that I forgot about but..

Maybe the jurors take note during JB's questioning rather than JA's because he confuses the carp out of everyone. Lots on this site seem to think so and you have a lot more knowledge than the jurors. JB that is - the confusing all over the shop person. And yes I have been a newbie from the first week thereabouts!

I just have to ask this. When Baez objects and JP says over ruled am I the only one that translates that to, sit down and shup

I wish just once JP would actually say that to Baez like he has to JA!!

HI guys and Gals

Still reading through yesterday's stuff and it is driving me nuts. AF has just gotten up so I still have a bit to get through.

Might have been suggested before and I apologise if it has and sorry mods for not thanking because it is getting late here and I skim read like mad every night to keep up. Appreciate everyone's efforts.

Back to my point. Why could they not bring to a place not far from the courrthouse a dumpster and a decoposing body with enough distance in between for the jury to have a field trip if you like, so they could distinguish for themselves the differences. I find it hard to believe that after all this time - but could be mistaken that samples would still have the actual smells. (decomp in a confined space of course - maybe of an homeless person or someone similiar). Do not wish to offend anyone - if I died Iam giving my usable parts to science - so why not the unusable as well. Surely there is no difference in the smell of a partial body and one that has a few bits taken out? Not sure. Hopefully the Pros is reading some of this. Just my thoughts!

I imagine not everyone agrees on this subject. I for one do not think it is necessary for the jury (or anyone else for that matter) to smell decomp. I don't think they need that to do the job they are there for - determining ICA's guilt. Just my thoughts on that.

Judge Belvin Perry ruled in January that the defense could not introduce any evidence on Kronk's prior bad acts.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...19/detail.html

Respectfully snipped!

Let's just hope JB doesn't have another "memory lapse" or experience more bouts of "confusion" and let some of that "slip". :/ They are really lower than a snake's ankles sometimes.

Good morning, All!

Questions: Is the jury aware of the movies that she rented at Blockbuster on the 16th?
If ICA takes the stand, can they ask her about those 31 days?

I hope RK's testimony conveys to the jury that he was just one of many thousands of people (who don't have Anthony for a surname) who were searching for Caylee, and that he just happened to be the one out of those many who found her. There is nothing remotely strange or sinister about a person who lived in Orlando in 2008 thinking and wondering and looking for her, what is sinister is that there were people who did not want her to be found.

Amen!

I'm really interested to hear what he has to say on the stand. I've recently heard versions of the story from other WSers, and something just isn't adding up. Can't wait to hear the tale straight from the horses mouth so that I can see what really happened with all of this.

Morning All! I was trying to figure out last night in my haze of fatigue if the defense has scored any major points yet but I couldn't remember any....am I just being really biased here and missed some big ones or what?
If they are going to be finished tomorrow night - I don't know how they are expecting her to get less than LWOP..

Good Morning! I hope today moves alone betetr than the last 30 days have.

Does anyone on Orlando see any Mac truck convos coming?

If RK gets on the stand I sure hope the Mac trucks rev up.

Bill S was saying to have Ann at the table was bad form as you don't want to taint your mitigation lawyer with the stench from the guilt phase if it goes on to penalty phase. So even though it's obvious to us that Baez couldn't question Mr Casey due to their "fallout" I wonder why Mason didn't do it?
Just more of a defense team in disarray?

That would have been hysterical to watch!!:floorlaugh:
CM-Mr. Casey were you talking to a psychic while searching for the child's body?
DC-What? Can you repeast that?
CM-What? You know I'm hard of hearing!!
DC-What? I didn't catch that!
CM-Please speak louder!!
:floorlaugh:
BY THE WAY-
marlon.jpg

They better start on time today! My husband scheduled alarm guy at ten. Hes nuts!:maddening: I saw Jane weintraub saying defense should rest by wed. I hope so because all defense has is smoke and mirrors. moo

Questions: Is the jury aware of the movies that she rented at Blockbuster on the 16th?
If ICA takes the stand, can they ask her about those 31 days?

I've never heard of any movies, so unless I just missed that (don't think I did), then the jury isn't aware of the movies either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam