Crime Stats For Bolingbrook, IL

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
I thought this would be an interesting topic since Drew and his "good old boys" network was in charge of keeping Bolingbrook free of crime.

I am particularly interested in finding out about the other murders and the arsons. Anyone want to help me check these things out? :)

Here is the Stats chart:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Bolingbrook-Illinois.html

In 2003, they had 3 murders which is higher than the single murder for other years. Their arsons jumped up to 20 in 2002...with 1999 having 14, 2000-12, and 2003-12. 2004 on...the arsons went down significantly to only 5!

How could we go about finding out if the Arson fires and other fires could be insurance related? Anyone?

Hey I donut know IF IF I am suffering from mental telepathy, but I had not seen your thread here, and I had a thought this morning about FIRE, and John Spira. Tried to find THAT thread and could not, but found yours.

I am wondering IF IF there were any fires nearby in the close time frame of Stacy's disappearance. IF IF Ted Gunderson retired FBI special agent, mentioned in Globe Newspaper, dated Dec 24, 2007 is right on with his scenario of this case. He stated that there were at least two accomplices in this case.

Remember Ric Mims recalls that when he was present in DP's home and the friend helped shred things, a person that was asked about was in Heating and Air Conditioning. My recollection on how the 'Heating and Air Conditioning' person was involved on THAT morning of the shredding, has left my brain.

My brain at that time after reading about a Heating and Air Conditioning person, went into a mental mode about HOW or where would a person dispose of a body in a 'furnace' er, hmmm.

I never pursued it in a post, but my thoughts went there.

So, in conclusion where would a person read about local fires in that time frame of record that might have happened that burned a structure to the ground, OR might have been caused by an 'assumed faulty' furnace?

Perhaps a place to start would be the crime or arson reporter for local newspapers.

I of course have read of abandoned buildings that catch on fire, and the blame sometimes is typically blamed in migrants, seeking shelter, no, ya think?

I plugged into Google, request for 'Will County Illinois fires for October November', and here is what came up.

Among other things says 20 fire departments in Will County.
Just some thinking material at this Google link.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Will+County+Illinois+fires+during+October+November+December?

I donut know names of near counties to Will County.

Adjacent counties:

I am thinking the first step for ISP is to find out WHO the Heating and Air Conditioning man was that Ric Mims heard DP and friend discussing the morning that Ric said 'they' were shredding thingies. IF we are anywhere near in our thoughts about burning someone up.

Why would they DP and friend NEED a man like that so close to when Stacy had gone missing?

Maybe Heating and Air conditioning could refer to someone who BLOWS people away, OR shoots holes in them. Or heating could refer to someone who threatens them IF IF they talk. Or Air conditioning could refer to shooting holes in someone. In other words a SPECIAL person to dispose of a person.

It was brought out that Steve C.'s father-in-law owns a HAC company. I believe the man that came over was possibly Michael R.(the policeman called to testify to the GJ that refused a LD test). Altho..sometimes undercover policemen will use cell phones and answer them as a HAC company.

It was brought out that Steve C.'s father-in-law owns a HAC company. I believe the man that came over was possibly Michael R.(the policeman called to testify to the GJ that refused a LD test). Altho..sometimes undercover policemen will use cell phones and answer them as a HAC company.

Geeze, just lost my post. Ok SS, I know you've been following the connections of the players in this over at findstacy. I've heard Mike R. was LE. Then I heard he was HAC. Now I hear cable company. Which one is it?

I'm also hearing, but it's unverified, that Steve C. is a mortgage broker.

Not sure any of this belongs in this thread, but here goes, I found a post at findstacy that states a priest obtained a protective order against Drew.

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=2020.0

Geeze, just lost my post. Ok SS, I know you've been following the connections of the players in this over at findstacy. I've heard Mike R. was LE. Then I heard he was HAC. Now I hear cable company. Which one is it?

I'm also hearing, but it's unverified, that Steve C. is a mortgage broker.

Not sure any of this belongs in this thread, but here goes, I found a post at findstacy that states a priest obtained a protective order against Drew.

http://findstacypeterson.com/forum/index.php?topic=2020.0
Mike R. is LE. However, like most police and firemen...they have side businesses. Mike has not been associated with HAC other than by Mims saying when he handed DP the new cell phone (that I am aware of)...he wrote that he should answer the phone AS a HAC company instead of just saying Hello. Steve C.'s father-in-law was listed as owning a HAC company which had Steve's home address for a time. The cable company is tied to Ric Mims and DP. There is another business which lists DP with 2 other people...I will have to go find that, but I believe they were fellow officers, too.

I saw the report on the Priest, but don't know anything about it. It is rather strange tho. We do need to check into why a Priest would need a protective order against DP. Sounds like maybe he threatened him or something perhaps because someone confided in him...doesn't it?!

Thank you SS. The only thing I can figure w/ the priest is it may have to do with the incident when Drew stole Kathleens car while she was in church.

Thank you SS. The only thing I can figure w/ the priest is it may have to do with the incident when Drew stole Kathleens car while she was in church.
The Priest evidently is associated with the ISP as their Chaplain or was at one time. Interesting!

The Priest evidently is associated with the ISP as their Chaplain or was at one time. Interesting![/quote]

I'd say!

Wow this is very interesting. Could it be prior to Kathleen's death she confided info to this particular priest and Drew found out about it through his many bugging devices and stalking? Kathleen knew he was a dirty cop and also suspected that he would one day kill her...hmmm.

I have checked into a lot of articles (what I could find on fires in and around Bolingbrook, but nothing stood out besides the woman they found in a burned house in Lisle, IL) I haven't been able to find out anything else on that one tho.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back