Marc Klaas Big Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally watch the Mike Huckabee show on Sunday evenings. This time I will just have to watch on Saturday evening also!

(is he running for office or being appointed to a panel by the President?)

GET out of my head....I swear I typed my post before I read yours...

I know, right? It's only Thursday, and already I can't even swallow!
Tricia, it's the Parking Lot! You can give us hints here and we promise we won't tell a soul! :innocent:
Maybe the trucker channel is going to happen after all?

I completely understand. The waiting IS making it hard to schwallow.

I hope the trucker channel happens some how...some way....

It's what you give someone the "Aunt Jemima" treatment with!

**10 bonus points to the person who figures out the reference to the above**
ooooooo - me me - pick me - I know I know

The Aunt Jemima Treatment is from the movie Stripe with Bill Murray!

Do I get the 10 bonus points?

I hope I am able to watch tomorrow night.
I wish I knew why he goes on the Nancy Grace show.

Thanks Tricia for the heads up! Something to look forward to. I'm so excited!

ooooooo - me me - pick me - I know I know

The Aunt Jemima Treatment is from the movie Stripe with Bill Murray!

Do I get the 10 bonus points?

And Swaggie gets the 10 bonus points and a lovely oven mitt?

Sorry for the OT

Thanks Tricia...I always watch Mike Huckabee at least one of the weekend nights. I'm looking forward to seeing Marc Klass.

I have always admired Mark Klaas and hope he is not using the media for something less than "astonishing" as I can't think of anything that would astonish me, maybe I am a cynic, but even if he is running for president, that would not even startle me so can't imagine what it could be. If it is something shocking and newsworthy, than why the delay? I am so tired of media hype and people using the media and vice versa, so I hope it is not just a ploy for ratings and for his charity although I think he does a fabulous job...

I too wish he would stay off Nancy Grace but i think he feels he needs to weigh in wherever exploited children are being discussed and there are not that many places...too bad Nancy just uses her show as a teasing, less-than-factual titilating forum to boost ratings and create Jerry Springer-like atmosphere...

"So explosive", "stunned beyond belief", "scrape your jaw up off the floor".

What happens if I get hit by a falling satellite before the announcement?!!!

I am a huge admirer of Marc Klaas. I have so much respect for him, and all he has accomplished since losing Polly.

I am also 'patience challenged'.

Maybe I should be told now, just in case the falling satellite thing happens.

Pretty please?

Smart blonde,

I wanted you to feel more secure while you were waiting for the Marc Klaas announcement on the Huckabee show tonight, so I checked online for any scheduled falling satellites in North America for March 6 and it appears you are safe. Nothing planned to hit Earth today. Whew.

However, there's always the unscheduled falling satellites, random space junk, comets, meteors, and alien spaceships we all have to look out for daily, so ... heads up everyone! Now!

I'm sorry but if it that stunning, why does it wait until a Saturday on a TV show to be announced?
I like MK but this is some kind of a hype...I am not easily astonished these days. And when someone states days in advance that they will announce something astonishing I am even less likely to believe it will be...that's just me.

JMO

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MARC KLAAS!

Marc Klaas is going to be on the Mike Huckabee show this Saturday March 6th 8:00 PM Eastern.

Mark is going to announce something so explosive you will be stunned beyond belief. Get your spatula ready because you will have to scrape your jaw off the floor when you hear what Marc has to tell us.

This Saturday, March 6th Mike Huckabee 8:00 PM www.foxnews.com/huckabee/index.html

Thank You

Tricia Griffith Owner/Websleuths.com

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost missed this DVR alert so replying so others will see it too!

Look forward to reading about what the big news is! I don't have cable, so I am going to have to rely on your kind souls that do have it, to update the thread. Thank you in advance!

I hope he has an announcement of epic proportions of what we can all do as a country about passing or starting some legislation to keep sex predators behind bars and away from our children! One offense is too many.

I hope so too. Maybe he is going to be the national director of a central intelligence agency concerning the above, a combining of all of the foundations, etc.

(It would seem if the news is shocking, it might be something that we will find unbelievable, like another round of thousands of SO's being released from prison all at once.)

Tuned into the channel...just waiting now. :)

I'm there too, but I don't see anything about Marc Klaas. I also do not see anythig "streaming" as in LIVE. The thing I see now, is a still of Mike Huckabees' face in a box with text to the right. Any help please?

ok - show started and Marc was mentioned along with the Chelsea King case. But starting off the show is health care.

I'm watching and waiting, talking about health care right now.... Come on Klass!

I'm there too, but I don't see anything about Marc Klaas. I also do not see anythig "streaming" as in LIVE. The thing I see now, is a still of Mike Huckabees' face in a box with text to the right. Any help please?

I JUST found the headline.....Some of you are unfortunately correct. California is dumping 17000 sex offenders from prison onto the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong