Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence of a stain being allowed in will help the Prosecution tie together the progression from cadaver dog to air sample testing.

IMO it's all coming in. ALL OF IT! This is just a warning shot over the bow. I am sure that JB et al are clear on what's about to happen.

Maybe this is HHJBP's way of softening the blow of what's coming as to the rest of the motions for the DT?!

That ... or leave them hanging over the Easter weekend to ponder their fate.

The clouds are closing in, there is a storm brewing and, the Defense is running out of options to save ICA.

Time to do some serious thinking, serious talking and, looking at other options before the perfect storm hits that whisks ICA away to Death Row.

<snipped>

So I guess this means I should stop refreshing the clerk's webpage, huh? :sigh:

It is gonna be a long 3 day weekend. :anguish:

Sorry HHJP.... I really am super grateful that you threw us this one to make for a Happy Easter weekend. :heartluv:

Yes, Beach, but it's WESH! They want to let the Defense Team down slowly..just release it bit by bit.

Now I'd really believe it if that news came from Kathi...:great:

This is a BIG win for Caylee! :blowkiss: to Caylee

Now we need the rest to come out as nice as this one!

Actually this works for me Beach. I'm giving myself a much needed break next week. Yup my very own spring break if you will. It's been way too long since I've ever gotten to enjoy a "spring break" (more than I care to admit).

A whole week off! And what am I going to do when taking a break from the legal arena ???? Yes that's right follow another case ....

I'm nutty ....

BBM

Enjoy your much deserved week off!!! :great:

Re. the bold - WTH is it about those of us in this field?!? We do this for a living and then we come here to "relax"? It is a sick obsession, huh? ;)

Sumthin' definetly ain't right with us. lol

I agree Cyber ...

This is going to completely tank Casey.

I agree. The jury will know that Caylee was there. I was terrified it wouldn't be let in, and the DT would try to convince the jury there was only trash in the back of that car, which would have been so maddening! But the stain, the sign Caylee left behind of herself to let us all know she was there, is in. And now the jury will know. The defense can't do a darn thing about it. The jury is going to know, and Casey is going DOWN!

*fist pump in the air* JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!!

Here is the Order!!!!

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27628654/detail.html

Order Denying Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of Stain in Trunk of Car

"As the movant, The Defendant bears the burden of proving the facts alleged in her motion and justifying the relief requested.
Defendant, however, did not present any factual evidence at the hearing in support of the grounds alleged in the motion and thus failed to meet her burden of proof."
:denied:

BBM

He he he, remember how Baez kept insisting during the Farce of Frye that only the State had burden of proof (again proving Baez' loose knowledge of the actual law and how and when burden of proof applies) and HHJP just smiled at him with that slightly amused little smile?

Priceless.

Here is the list of Forensic evidence to be argued in court this week. The Defense will argue to have this evidence excluded from Casey‘s murder trial:

–Stain in Casey’s Car Trunk shaped like body in fetus position
–Canine Alerts- Dogs alerting to human decomposition orders
–Heart Sticker found on Duct Tape placed over Caylee’s mouth & nose
–Dead Body Smell in the trunk Evidence
–Death Band Hair Evidence -Hair showing deceased human in Car Trunk
–Chloroform In Casey’s Car Trunk Evidence

Bumping suepitzl's comprehensive list to consider while we await the rest of the rulings.

BBM

Enjoy your much deserved week off!!! :great:

Re. the bold - WTH is it about those of us in this field?!? We do this for a living and then we come here to "relax"? It is a sick obsession, huh? ;)

Sumthin' definetly ain't right with us. lol

No...it's called passion and how many people these days actually have it???

I have to admit that it was PERFECT timing to release the Judge's finding after 5:00 PM, when the doors to the court house are closed and will remain closed until Monday, April 25, 2011

Pursuant to Florida Statute 110.117 and in accordance with the decision of the Chief Judge, Court will be closed for the following dates:

Good Friday, Friday, April 22, 2011

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/about/court_holidays/

Bumping suepitzl's comprehensive list to consider while we await the rest of the rulings.

Wow. Monday is going to be a heck of a day! I've never wanted a Monday to come so bad in my life, and I hate Mondays!

That ... or leave them hanging over the Easter weekend to ponder their fate.

The clouds are closing in, there is a storm brewing and, the Defense is running out of options to save ICA.

Time to do some serious thinking, serious talking and, looking at other options before the perfect storm hits that whisks ICA away to Death Row.

Which makes me think that if all the other evidence is allowed in JB will be slithering over to see JA/LDB trying to convince them that a deal would be in their best interests...:maddening:

The evidence of a stain being allowed in will help the Prosecution tie together the progression from cadaver dog to air sample testing.

IMO it's all coming in. ALL OF IT! This is just a warning shot over the bow. I am sure that JB et al are clear on what's about to happen.

bbm

I pray you are right, SOTS! I want to believe it too...so badly. I am cautiously optimistic. The one I am most worried about is the decomp odor/Body Farm motion. Dr. Vass was FAN-FREAKIN'-TAS-TIC, but I am so askeered HHJP is going to err on the side of caution. Then again, I don't think he is afraid of setting precedent, so....I am gonna keep the faith. :praying:

That one is going to keep me awake for the next 3 nights! :panic:

All I gotta say is this!! Caylee spoke loud and clear from the grave! :great: :great: :great: :great: We here at WS love you tiny angel and Lady Justice will be calling!

Yeah!!!!!!!!! This day just couldn't get much better for me...my son was just awarded a full scholarship from a major law University..... and now this wonderful news from HHJP regarding the stain evidence....I am way too happy! :woohoo:

BBM

Fantastic!!!! You have had a fabulous day, momtective! :congrats:

Does anyone else wonder as the handwriting gets bigger & bigger on the wall if the DT will reconsider a plea? ( and the State says no way?, we got this one ?)
And a couple more questions . . Do you think Baez or anyone has EVER painted a realistic picture to Casey of just how poor their case really is? Or are they as deluded as she is? Or is Casey running the whole show and in her world, there's nothing to worry about? I just can not believe they are that ignorant.

It's not his fault, it's the darn court official that refused to post them to the docket until Monday. If I lived in Florida, I'd be tracking down that court official right now, LOL.
Is this true? Sorry just got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members