FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is why I don't think it happened that way:

Michelle told her sister, at 2:30, that she intended to come home and nap after she left Dale's. She still had a full night's work ahead of her. So I don't think she would have gone to visit somebody at that time.

And there was no evidence of a tanning apt. on her phone or calender.

But IF she did decide to make a stop there, then I think she would have called her 11 yr old, who was home alone. It would have only taken a second of her time.

And, if she did decide to make a stop there, then I think there would have been evidence of that on her cell phone logs. I don't think she would have gone to that complex and parked so far away, without calling or texting someone about her imminent visit there.

Also, I am not sure about this yet, but I do not believe that her phone's ping map fits with her going to that complex in the afternoon. Does anyone know?

Ok.. Somewhere along the way I got lost :crazy:..lol.. I'm not sure which complex you are referring to in the last part(^above^ BBM)??.. I thought initially it was discussing the possibility of Michelle having stopped at a condo in Dale's gated community.. But then I got myself confused at the end and somehow started to think you were referring to the possibility of Michelle being at the Walden Circle apt complex(where her Hummer was located later that night).. It's probably just me and the way that I read it(as I'm multitasking while baking polymer clay ornaments..lol) and my mind being a bit scattered.. So I just wanted to clarify which complex you were referring to when asking about her pings possibly not matching?? Hope my question makes sense..

Basically are we talking gated Townhomes where Dale lives or Walden Circle apt complex where Hummer was abandoned??

TIA for helping this confused gal out..:crazy:

Here is why I don't think it happened that way:

Michelle told her sister, at 2:30, that she intended to come home and nap after she left Dale's. She still had a full night's work ahead of her. So I don't think she would have gone to visit somebody at that time.

And there was no evidence of a tanning apt. on her phone or calender.

But IF she did decide to make a stop there, then I think she would have called her 11 yr old, who was home alone. It would have only taken a second of her time.

And, if she did decide to make a stop there, then I think there would have been evidence of that on her cell phone logs. I don't think she would have gone to that complex and parked so far away, without calling or texting someone about her imminent visit there.

Also, I am not sure about this yet, but I do not believe that her phone's ping map fits with her going to that complex in the afternoon. Does anyone know?

I think we were talking about someone waving to her when she was leaving DSII's condo complex. Not the Walden Circle complex where her Hummer was found. Maybe someone she knew more casually and might stop to talk with, but wasn't a close friend. The distraction of stopping might've thrown her off and could account for not immediately returning the call from her son.

I could poke as many holes in this theory as any of the others, but this one would make more sense for me over contemplating a total stranger attacking her.

I still think that DS II is the most likely suspect, but if no evidence turns up that leads directly to him, this is a theory that might at least make sense.

Dale Sr has some prior drug charges/convictions doesn't he? That might've been a justification for a no-knock warrant.

I am so happy that you brought this up. I was going to put that in my post, but then I couldn't find the source for this information. I thought that I was going crazy (well, I might be anyway). Do you have the link for it?

I am trying to get an idea of where I would think to put her body given time restraints and where other things were found. I feel like the body would be the first thing I got rid of, just because of being in a panic. I don't think she is in water, only because you have to get close and out more in the open and you have to weight it down. It is a risk. There are lots of wooded areas all along that route he would have taken and you can pulll over in the dark and walk into the woods and leave it. No one around. Just feeling stuff out.

Respectfully snipped.
If DS II killed Michelle shortly after she arrived at his condo, he could've put a video in for the twins to keep them occupied. He wraps her body in plastic or something else, loads it into the Hummer and drives it out of the complex. There are large parking lots within easy walking distance to his condo. All he had to do was park the Hummer in a spot where it wouldn't draw any attention and then walk back to the condo.

He packs up the twins and drives over to DS Sr's house in his truck. If he left there at some point, he could've gone and gotten the Hummer and then left to dump it. Along the way he could've stopped to leave Michelle somewhere. It looks like there are a lot of wooded areas around his condo, closer to the stores. I think that Michelle, the Hummer and the phone were all taken care of at the same time. So, I am thinking that it was around or by 8pm.

I am just wondering why a person who participated in the ACTUAL murder of another human being (Dale Smith being part of the group that killed a person)...gets so MUCH benefit of the doubt by so many posters....He helped murder someone. And his record since then shows zero rehabilitation. Why all of the support?

Because there is no arrest? He is a convicted felon who participates in hot body contests in his late 30's. His family watched the twins more than he did. Can anyone explain to me, WHY, there is so much resistence to naming him a prime suspect. Last person (KNOWN) seen with a missing endangered person and he has a violent criminal history. I guess I should start sleuthing Sesame Street characters...as perps...just to be sure.

No matter how you slice it...Dale Smith is not a good person. But I don't have anyone in my life that I need to justify defending that has such a record.

I understand your frustration. Consider though, that my hesitation in naming Dale my own prime suspect is not a show of support for him. Please dont think that. I see him in the same light you do, "not a good person", and that is putting it lightly. Its just that I feel the need to be absolutely sure that the right person pays for what they did to Michelle and her loved ones. If, to save my own life, I had to choose a guilty man today, I would choose Dale. Still though, I cant help but ask myself if it could have been a client, a carjacking, a stranger she met up with while shopping, a friend of Dales, a jealous woman...... For me, hesitation is naming Dale a prime suspect isnt because I support Dale at all. I have witnessed strange twists in previous cases that makes me want to have more proof before locking in my prime suspect.

Sorry for the confusion. I know what you mean about multitasking. I am trying to bake christmas treats,and wrap presents, and watch football, and read here at WS.

I was replying to someone's scenario, that she might have gone to Walden Circle herself after leaving Dale's, and then someone kidnaps her there.

Ok.. Somewhere along the way I got lost :crazy:..lol.. I'm not sure which complex you are referring to in the last part(^above^ BBM)??.. I thought initially it was discussing the possibility of Michelle having stopped at a condo in Dale's gated community.. But then I got myself confused at the end and somehow started to think you were referring to the possibility of Michelle being at the Walden Circle apt complex(where her Hummer was located later that night).. It's probably just me and the way that I read it(as I'm multitasking while baking polymer clay ornaments..lol) and my mind being a bit scattered.. So I just wanted to clarify which complex you were referring to when asking about her pings possibly not matching?? Hope my question makes sense..

Basically are we talking gated Townhomes where Dale lives or Walden Circle apt complex where Hummer was abandoned??

TIA for helping this confused gal out..:crazy:

Hey wasn't there actually a hearing/court date regarding drug charges/convictions and Dale Sr as recently as since Michelle's having gone missing?? I swear that I have read that reported maybe a week or so ago and I thought WTH??..

I, too was going to bring this up(as Analyze mentioned as well) earlier but I didn't have a clue where I'd read that report information and already multi-multi-tasking as we speak.. Well.. A search to attempt to locate the info just wasn't doable at the time so, therefor I skipped even broaching the subject as I had nothing to back it..

Another thanks to Kelly for her having brought up this subject it seems several of us were thinking of:).. So, back to the drugs their charges and any convictions and Dale Sr.. Kelly, do you by any chance have a link to where the charges/convictions are listed and what they consist of?? Tia if you do:)

And am I the only one that recalls that there has been recent court activity regarding Sr and drug charges and/or convictions??? I know, I know, I just know that I read that within the last 7-10days.. I just know it.. But until I'm able to prove it I am stating NOTHING AS FACT, PERIOD!

Again thanks Kelly for bringing this up!!!

ETA: I see I'm slow and you've long since beat me to the punch and provided a link.. Thank you!!

I understand your frustration. Consider though, that my hesitation in naming Dale my own prime suspect is not a show of support for him. Please dont think that. I see him in the same light you do, "not a good person", and that is putting it lightly. Its just that I feel the need to be absolutely sure that the right person pays for what they did to Michelle and her loved ones. If, to save my own life, I had to choose a guilty man today, I would choose Dale. Still though, I cant help but ask myself if it could have been a client, a carjacking, a stranger she met up with while shopping, a friend of Dales, a jealous woman...... For me, hesitation is naming Dale a prime suspect isnt because I support Dale at all. I have witnessed strange twists in previous cases that makes me want to have more proof before locking in my prime suspect.

TY for your post. You should post more. My only caveat to your post would be, he hasn't been charged with anything. Yes, he bares the stigma of being named "the prime suspect" (per LE)...he is the most likely suspect. I would give anything if he weren't. Because that means the twins lose both parents. But the consistent "defense" of going down any path other than the one that is pretty much the most likely...is odd to me.

OT To factfinder: Is either Dale or his father an informant (or both) for the police? Stuff I have collected makes me wonder.

Hey wasn't there actually a hearing/court date regarding drug charges/convictions and Dale Sr as recently as since Michelle's having gone missing?? I swear that I have read that reported maybe a week or so ago and I thought WTH??..

I, too was going to bring this up(as Analyze mentioned as well) earlier but I didn't have a clue where I'd read that report information and already multi-multi-tasking as we speak.. Well.. A search to attempt to locate the info just wasn't doable at the time so, therefor I skipped even broaching the subject as I had nothing to back it..

Another thanks to Kelly for her having brought up this subject it seems several of us were thinking of:).. So, back to the drugs their charges and any convictions and Dale Sr.. Kelly, do you by any chance have a link to where the charges/convictions are listed and what they consist of?? Tia if you do:)

And am I the only one that recalls that there has been recent court activity regarding Sr and drug charges and/or convictions??? I know, I know, I just know that I read that within the last 7-10days.. I just know it.. But until I'm able to prove it I am stating NOTHING AS FACT, PERIOD!

Again thanks Kelly for bringing this up!!!

ETA: I see I'm slow and you've long since beat me to the punch and provided a link.. Thank you!!

I know what you are think of, but it is still shrouded in mystery, I believe.

IIRC, someone who was brand new at WS came here and posted a copy of a document that they said they found on the local court website, I believe. And it showed that Dale Sr had been busted last summer for distribution of pot, but it was only just now being entered as an arrest. But nobody could verify the document because it went poof. So it was all very strange, odd, weird.

I dont know why, but since the last 2 weeks or so , I keep thinking (as horrible as it sounds) that he put MP in 2 ,55 gallon drums, the next day she was missing, somewhere near where he said he went to work .
Anyone else have that thought,since they have not found her yet?

I stand by my post with the copy of the info from the Clerks office. It is a copy of what was on their website. I did not make it up. But, I cannot explain why it disappeared, unless it was sealed.

It is a true copy from the clerk's site. Therefore, Dale Sr has something to do with drugs. No question in my mind!

TY for your post. You should post more. My only caveat to your post would be, he hasn't been charged with anything. Yes, he bares the stigma of being named "the prime suspect" (per LE)...he is the most likely suspect. I would give anything if he weren't. Because that means the twins lose both parents. But the consistent "defense" of going down any path other than the one that is pretty much the most likely...is odd to me.

OT To factfinder: Is either Dale or his father an informant (or both) for the police? Stuff I have collected makes me wonder.

^above^ BBM.. BINGO!!!!

Moo.. Moo.. And only more moo!!!! Opinion only of MINE!!.. Want To be clear that this is my opinion ONLY and I just happen to agree with it!!(borrowed from lauriej's siggy :D)..

MOO is that one or both of the Smith men(Jr. Or Sr. Or Both) was..is..or has been at some point in time an informant for LE.. Again ALL MOO!!!!!!

MOO but "if" that's true it IMO is just the very teeniest tip of the iceberg where Dale Sr and/or Dale Jr are concerned with criminal activity intertwined with LE "deals".. Mark my words there is a treasure trove more to come with regards of both of these two men.. There's good reason Dale Sr is an angry, extremely disgruntled individual these days with hopes that this soon will all just go away and the attention/spotlight will get the hell off of him..moo..

I am not sold on the idea that Sr is absolutely involved in the murder/disposal of Michelle.. Even tho I do lean heavily toward his being involved "after the fact" and vouching as an alibi.. But I feel as tho in the end "if" it were to be found that Sr was in any way whatsoever involved in the murder/disposal/cover-up to the point that it could in fact warrant his being charged with a crime for any/all of those crimes... Well.. MOO.. but I'm not so certain Sr would sink himself to save his son.. IOW I am saying that it would not surprise me "if" he were somehow involved that he'd likely sink his son to save his own azz.. Moo..

Again for any who wanna sing Sr's glorious praises this post has no accusations or statements that Sr has done or committed any crimes.. It is obviously heavily prefaced that it is MOO AS WELL AS CLEARLY AND EMPHATICALLY STATED "if" throughout the post!!!

Moo but I just don't personally see a whole helluva alot of commendable, upstanding citizen behavior of these two and I certainly wouldn't be shocked to see when push comes to shove who sinks who to save their own azz.. Not saying that will happen.. But rather only that "if" something similar were to happen that I, for one wouldn't be the least bit shocked or surprised..

THESE ARE MY OPINIONS ONLY!!! moo.. Moo.. And more moo..

Hey guys. Wanted to do something for you guys since it hasn't been done on this case yet. I just did a rough transcribe of the first part of Dale Smith vs Michelle Parker People's Court show. Please note that I know there are words spelled incorrectly but it's how they spoke so I spelle the words the way they pronounced them. Again, this is only the first part. I'll do the second tomorrow, unless somebody else gets to it before me. One thing I noticed about this part is that Dale & Michelle cheated on each other. Dale more than once, Craig's List was mentioned too, so only people I have heard of on Craig's List are ahhhem uhhh "paid advertisements" lmao! Dale mentioned Michelle was with Paul "last year". So that brings me to - who is Paul, is he married or have a girlfriend, kids, could he have gotten upset or whomever he's with gotten upset & followed Michelle, etc? Or, based on this handtyped transcript, it does show a pattern of anger between these two...only problem is that it shows Michelle in the same light as Dale in respect to anger and vindictiveness. They were both admonished, but imo even though it's not right that Michelle threw the ring at Dale, it's horrifying the way Dale treated her with the plastic bags, etc. Somebody ever did that to me heaven help 'em bc I'd destroy 'em. Just sayin'...

People's Court Part 1
Michele Parker: People's Court 11/17/11 part 1 - YouTube

Judge Milian = JM
Michelle Parker = MP
Dale Smith = DS

JM: Alright, Dale Smith, you are suing your former fiancee Michelle Parker for $5,000 the statutary maximum for an engagement ring that according to you she has not returned to you despite the fact that you two broke up. Tell me what's going on.

DS: Um, I actually met Michelle probably 2006, we've, we were dating on and off for about four years and and we had our breakups here and there, and we had good times and bad times and um June of 2010 we had uh decided to finally get back together again and I had went out and purchased an engagement ring and asked her to marry me at the beach on the pier down in Cocoa Florida, and um she said yes and uh she moved back in with me and uh we have twins together, a boy and a girl...

JM: You have twins together?

MP: Yes

JM: How old?

DS: They turn 3 on the 23rd of May.

JM: Oh goodness. Ok.

DS: And um... So she moved back in and everything you know was going ok I thought and um, there's a convention I go to up in Atlanta Georgia every year uh called DragonCon, big Sci Fi convention...

JM: A Sci Fi convention...

DS: Yeah.

JM: Ok.

DS: Ahuh. I dress up in stormtrooper costumes...

JM: Really?

DS: Yes.

JM: Ok. So do you?

MP: No maam.

JM: You don't dress up?

MP: No.

DS: I'm part of a group called the 501st, I mean we do alot of charity work as well with Make A Wish, and we just go to conventions, we hang out, we have a good time, and uh...

JM: Ok, but it's a Sci Fi thing?

DS: Yeah. The one in Atlanta is ca is called DragonCon. It...

DS: It covers all the genres of Science Fiction.

JM: Ok, and what did you dress up for that one?

DS: Um, I have...

JM: Do ya have any pictures?

DS: No...

JM: I'm sorry I'm fascinated. I'm sorry, a grown man dressing up and I just I'm like I uh...

DS: I do on my Facebook. I dress up as Captain America,

JM: Captain America?

DS: A Spartan from the movie 300,

JM: OK.

DS: I guess it's fine with you, right?

MP: It used to be.

JM: It used to be. Ok. So go ahead.

DS: There's probably you know about 40,000 people that go to this convention

JM: Good Lord.

DS: It's not in a convention center.

JM: What do you all do at the convention?

DS: Party.

JM: That's ok.

DS: And uh, we're having a, we're in a get together at the Hard Rock. We're over there drinking, everybody's hanging out having a good time and we got into an argument...

JM: The 2 of you did?

DS: Yes. And uh...

JM: What was the argument about?

DS: Um, I asked her if she was having a good time and she said yeah, that this is what she's always wanted, and then...

JM: What was what she's always wanted?

DS: To be there...

JM: To be at a Sci Fi convention at 3 in the morning wasted?

DS: Yeah, well we were having a good time...

JM: A girl can dream can't she?

MP: Oh yes, sky's the limit...

JM: Yeah really, sky's the limit for you. Go ahead.

DS: Well then she says she says this is all I wanted you know I just wanted to be around you and and experience what you do and have a good time...

JM: She said that?

DS: Yeah. Yes. That's that's true.

DS: And then I had made a comment well then you shouldn't have been sleeping around with Paul last year...and that's what started the argument. She started yelling and screaming at me, and then um, and then she threw a drink in my face...

JM: Is this how your relationship has always been?

DS: Uhhh...

DS: No all of a sudden she just...

JM MP DS: (((all over talking each other)))

JM: I don't know, he's not too convincing

MP: For the um, for the 5 years that we were together I could probably rattle off 7 girls found in the house, emails, pictures, text messages, Craig's List ads...

DS: 2... 2 while we were broken up.

MP: He's cheated on me constantly and I've just always tried to keep it together for the kids and would forgive and forgive and this was the final straw... And when you're ready to hear obviously my side, and let him finish, I'll tell you what happened

JM: Yeah but what happened that et et et is this how it's always been between you 2, that you know like...

MP: Um no, he's pretty hot tempered...

JM: Because it's not normal to throw a drink in someone's face, to have...

MP: He's he's he's

JM: that kind of fight...

MP: No but he gets pretty malicious and vindictive, and he's a mean person expecially when he's been drinking. Any of the problems that we've ever had it's always been alcohol related. And I'm just...

JM: Are you drinking on the side while this is going on?

MP: I'm sorry?

JM: Are you drinking as well?

MP: Yeah, I'm drinking with him as well but um it's just...

JM: Because a lot of women, when they think that their man gets mean when they drink, don't drink next and they don't and they don't they coach him not to drink or something.

MP: Um, no.

JM: And visa versa. Ok go on...

DS: So I um I ended up smashing my camera on the ground cuz I was a little angry and I didn't want to...

JM: Boy you sure showed that camera

DS: I did. I didn't wanna do anything to to anyone, or her, you know so I

JM: So you took it out on the camera.

DS: I took it out on my camera.

DS: Same thing we get up to the hotel room

JM: Which is why he can't show me pictures of him in costumes... Go 'head...

DS: Well they're on my Facebook.

JM: Ok great.

DS: But um. We get into the hotel room to the hotel lobby, I went up to the hotel room and then she went and got a I believe a police officer and he got the hotel staff and they came up to the room and um they came into the room...

JM: Ok ok why did why did you get a police officer...

MP: Because...

JM: Other than the obvious because it was starting to get heated but...

MP: Well you just want me to start from that point or...

JM: Yeah...

MP: From the Hard Rock when we...

JM: No go ahead, start from the Hard Rock.

MP: Ok. We're at the Hard Rock like he said, we're probably with 3 or 4 hundred people and we were all drinking, and again he made a derogatory comment toward me regarding a past relationship that I had with someone else. I never raised my voice. I never yelled at him. I just looked at him with that look like I can't believe you just said that to me. I simply walked away, went down the stairs, got 10, 15 feet away from the front door and I felt somebody grab me and yank me around. As he grabbed and turned around, he was holding onto me, screaming at me, pointing back up to the stage, going get on that back up on the stage you ___ you know...and I'm like sitting there looking at him like really you're really doing this in front of all of these people? And he said to me he said to me if you don't like it, if you don't get back up on that stage, you can go home. And I was like really? At that time of course barbacks, bartenders, security drug him out the front door. Security came to me to make sure I was ok. They escorted me out the back so I wouldn't have any conflict with him. So when I walked around front he was standing there. Um, he's waiting there he's like where do you think you're going? He goes you're not going up to the room, all you're gonna do is go over the balcony. Ok, well when I walked in I saw 2 police officers so I turned right around, went right back to the officers, so I told the officers what was going on, what was said, and they got security. They let me through the kitchen and back areas and up the security elevator, got to the room he was there...didn't wanna let me in the room. So the security officer grabbed him by his arm said you're gonna come out here and you're gonna talk to me and you're gonna let her get her stuff. So he's rattling off... Uh...

JM: What's he saying?

MP: Just I want me ring. You know this is bullshi, whatever, who knows. So there's 2 officers...

JM: What ring? The engagement ring?

MP: The engagement ring. Um, I was trying to pack up my stuff. As I'm packing up my stuff in the luggage that I brought from his house, which is his but he let me borrow it to go to DragonCon, he told me that I couldn't take the luggage. So where was I gonna put my stuff? And then I couldn't stay in the room obviously so then where was I gonna go? So the ge the assistant general manage of the Hilton grabbed me plastic bags to put all my stuff in. Meanwhile they're trying to find me a room to see where I could stay... All the hotels are booked. I'm crying. I'm like where am I where am I supposed to go? They called another hotel to see if there was a vacancy that they could take me to but there wasn;t, so I ended up sleeping on someone's floor. Hadda call his fr...

JM: Whose floor? One of his friends?

MP: A friend of his that was down around the corner. They actually told him to stay in his room and that if he was to leave his room and come within so many feet of me you would be going to jail. So, back to being at the hotel room and I'm trying to pack my stuff and I'm packing some of my stuff into plastic bags and I remember walking into the bathroom, the officer is leaning up against the door, holding the door open, he's standing like right in the middle, and there's another officer to his right...well my right...

JM: Inside or outside?

MP: Just outside the door, maybe about a foot... And then he said that he wanted his ring. So I took it off... And I threw it at him.

(First part ends and clips of the 2nd part, as well as soundbites, are played.)

I am just wondering why a person who participated in the ACTUAL murder of another human being (Dale Smith being part of the group that killed a person)...gets so MUCH benefit of the doubt by so many posters....He helped murder someone. And his record since then shows zero rehabilitation. Why all of the support?

Because there is no arrest? He is a convicted felon who participates in hot body contests in his late 30's. His family watched the twins more than he did. Can anyone explain to me, WHY, there is so much resistence to naming him a prime suspect. Last person (KNOWN) seen with a missing endangered person and he has a violent criminal history. I guess I should start sleuthing Sesame Street characters...as perps...just to be sure.

No matter how you slice it...Dale Smith is not a good person. But I don't have anyone in my life that I need to justify defending that has such a record.

We all bring our personal experiences to the table and because of that we have different ways of reaching our own conclusions. I need to see the evidence before I will weigh in on whether someone is innocent or guilty regardless of who they are.

The reason that I follow missing persons cases is because when I was in my teens one of my mom's best friends disappeared. She left her ten year old son and no one knew where she was. She was in a pretty bad marriage. We were from a small town and people believed that her husband killed her. There was no internet and the story never made the papers because law enforcement refused to investigate. My mom refused to shun the husband or to accuse him without proof. Most of their other friends stopped talking to my mom because of that. Six years after she went missing, she knocked on my mom's front door. I can still hear the scream that my mom let out. She thought that she was seeing a ghost.

Law enforcement had hooked her up with a woman's shelter and she left to start a new life down south. She felt that her son was better off with her husband than "on the run" with her. Those were her words.

I don't think for one minute that Michelle is missing voluntarily, but I have to assume innocent until proven guilty, even though I think that DS II is a waste of space and the most likely suspect.

I know what you are think of, but it is still shrouded in mystery, I believe.

IIRC, someone who was brand new at WS came here and posted a copy of a document that they said they found on the local court website, I believe. And it showed that Dale Sr had been busted last summer for distribution of pot, but it was only just now being entered as an arrest. But nobody could verify the document because it went poof. So it was all very strange, odd, weird.

I just double checked it. I can't pull this information up at all on the website. There are no prior criminal records for DS Sr and this case on the drug charges isn't there. Very strange.

I just double checked it. I can't pull this information up at all on the website. There are no prior criminal records for DS Sr and this case on the drug charges isn't there. Very strange.

But the fact is he does (Sr) have a criminal record. I posted it a week or so ago, from the comptroller site. However it is not found on the OC Clerk Site. Another member on our board asked(thru twitter) Richard Hornsby (Sr's wifes attorney) about this, she said something like "why do you think Sr's criminal record does not show up on OC Clerk and Richard tweeted back paraphrased "look at who was his lawyer". Of course on the court paper the attorney listed was a Hornsby. Now that record was for petit theft, however if it doesn't show up on OC Clerk and this recent record too went poof, my question is how many other times has he been arrested, that for some reason do not show up on the clerk site? Things that make me wonder just exactly -- who do the Smiths know??? KWIM?

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/web/login.jsp

I had went out and purchased an engagement ring and asked her to marry me at the beach on the pier down in Cocoa Florida

From DSjr's condo to the Cocoa Beach Pier

Suggested routes
46.2 mi, 50 mins
FL-528 E
Driving directions to Cocoa Beach Pier
This route has tolls.

S Goldenrod Rd & Lee Vista Blvd
Orlando, FL 32822
1. Head north on S Goldenrod Rd toward Lee Vista Blvd
82 ft
2. Make a U-turn at Lee Vista Blvd
Partial toll road
1.3 mi
3. Turn left onto Jetport Dr
115 ft
4. Merge onto FL-528 E via the ramp to Cocoa/Kennedy Space Center
Partial toll road
34.1 mi
5. Continue onto N SR-A1A S
10.7 mi
6. Turn left onto Meade Ave
0.2 mi

Cocoa Beach Pier
401 Meade Avenue
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931-3775

From Cocoa Beach Pier it's approx 26 miles to Titusville.

Just throwing this out there, since they got engaged it at the pier in Cocoa.

528 and 520 is where the family searched a couple of weeks ago.

Hey guys. Wanted to do something for you guys since it hasn't been done on this case yet. I just did a rough transcribe of the first part of Dale Smith vs Michelle Parker People's Court show. Please note that I know there are words spelled incorrectly but it's how they spoke so I spelle the words the way they pronounced them. Again, this is only the first part. I'll do the second tomorrow, unless somebody else gets to it before me. One thing I noticed about this part is that Dale & Michelle cheated on each other. Dale more than once, Craig's List was mentioned too, so only people I have heard of on Craig's List are ahhhem uhhh "paid advertisements" lmao! Dale mentioned Michelle was with Paul "last year". So that brings me to - who is Paul, is he married or have a girlfriend, kids, could he have gotten upset or whomever he's with gotten upset & followed Michelle, etc? Or, based on this handtyped transcript, it does show a pattern of anger between these two...only problem is that it shows Michelle in the same light as Dale in respect to anger and vindictiveness. They were both admonished, but imo even though it's not right that Michelle threw the ring at Dale, it's horrifying the way Dale treated her with the plastic bags, etc. Somebody ever did that to me heaven help 'em bc I'd destroy 'em. Just sayin'...

People's Court Part 1
Michele Parker: People's Court 11/17/11 part 1 - YouTube

Judge Milian = JM
Michelle Parker = MP
Dale Smith = DS

JM: Alright, Dale Smith, you are suing your former fiancee Michelle Parker for $5,000 the statutary maximum for an engagement ring that according to you she has not returned to you despite the fact that you two broke up. Tell me what's going on.

DS: Um, I actually met Michelle probably 2006, we've, we were dating on and off for about four years and and we had our breakups here and there, and we had good times and bad times and um June of 2010 we had uh decided to finally get back together again and I had went out and purchased an engagement ring and asked her to marry me at the beach on the pier down in Cocoa Florida, and um she said yes and uh she moved back in with me and uh we have twins together, a boy and a girl...

JM: You have twins together?

MP: Yes

JM: How old?

DS: They turn 3 on the 23rd of May.

JM: Oh goodness. Ok.

DS: And um... So she moved back in and everything you know was going ok I thought and um, there's a convention I go to up in Atlanta Georgia every year uh called DragonCon, big Sci Fi convention...

JM: A Sci Fi convention...

DS: Yeah.

DS: Ahuh. I dress up in stormtrooper costumes...

JM: Really?

DS: Yes.

JM: Ok. So do you?

MP: No maam.

JM: You don't dress up?

DS: I'm part of a group called the 501st, I mean we do alot of charity work as well with Make A Wish, and we just go to conventions, we hang out, we have a good time, and uh...

JM: Ok, but it's a Sci Fi thing?

DS: Yeah. The one in Atlanta is ca is called DragonCon. It...

DS: It covers all the genres of Science Fiction.

JM: Ok, and what did you dress up for that one?

DS: Um, I have...

JM: Do ya have any pictures?

DS: No...

JM: I'm sorry I'm fascinated. I'm sorry, a grown man dressing up and I just I'm like I uh...

DS: I do on my Facebook. I dress up as Captain America,

JM: Captain America?

DS: A Spartan from the movie 300,

JM: OK.

DS: I guess it's fine with you, right?

MP: It used to be.

JM: It used to be. Ok. So go ahead.

DS: There's probably you know about 40,000 people that go to this convention

JM: Good Lord.

DS: It's not in a convention center.

JM: What do you all do at the convention?

DS: Party.

JM: That's ok.

DS: And uh, we're having a, we're in a get together at the Hard Rock. We're over there drinking, everybody's hanging out having a good time and we got into an argument...

JM: The 2 of you did?

DS: Yes. And uh...

JM: What was the argument about?

DS: Um, I asked her if she was having a good time and she said yeah, that this is what she's always wanted, and then...

JM: What was what she's always wanted?

DS: To be there...

JM: To be at a Sci Fi convention at 3 in the morning wasted?

DS: Yeah, well we were having a good time...

JM: A girl can dream can't she?

MP: Oh yes, sky's the limit...

JM: Yeah really, sky's the limit for you. Go ahead.

DS: Well then she says she says this is all I wanted you know I just wanted to be around you and and experience what you do and have a good time...

JM: She said that?

DS: Yeah. Yes. That's that's true.

DS: And then I had made a comment well then you shouldn't have been sleeping around with Paul last year...and that's what started the argument. She started yelling and screaming at me, and then um, and then she threw a drink in my face...

JM: Is this how your relationship has always been?

DS: Uhhh...

DS: No all of a sudden she just...

JM MP DS: (((all over talking each other)))

JM: I don't know, he's not too convincing

MP: For the um, for the 5 years that we were together I could probably rattle off 7 girls found in the house, emails, pictures, text messages, Craig's List ads...

DS: 2... 2 while we were broken up.

MP: He's cheated on me constantly and I've just always tried to keep it together for the kids and would forgive and forgive and this was the final straw... And when you're ready to hear obviously my side, and let him finish, I'll tell you what happened

JM: Yeah but what happened that et et et is this how it's always been between you 2, that you know like...

MP: Um no, he's pretty hot tempered...

JM: Because it's not normal to throw a drink in someone's face, to have...

MP: He's he's he's

JM: that kind of fight...

MP: No but he gets pretty malicious and vindictive, and he's a mean person expecially when he's been drinking. Any of the problems that we've ever had it's always been alcohol related. And I'm just...

JM: Are you drinking on the side while this is going on?

MP: I'm sorry?

JM: Are you drinking as well?

MP: Yeah, I'm drinking with him as well but um it's just...

JM: Because a lot of women, when they think that their man gets mean when they drink, don't drink next and they don't and they don't they coach him not to drink or something.

MP: Um, no.

JM: And visa versa. Ok go on...

DS: So I um I ended up smashing my camera on the ground cuz I was a little angry and I didn't want to...

JM: Boy you sure showed that camera

DS: I did. I didn't wanna do anything to to anyone, or her, you know so I

JM: So you took it out on the camera.

DS: I took it out on my camera.

DS: Same thing we get up to the hotel room

JM: Which is why he can't show me pictures of him in costumes... Go 'head...

DS: Well they're on my Facebook.

JM: Ok great.

DS: But um. We get into the hotel room to the hotel lobby, I went up to the hotel room and then she went and got a I believe a police officer and he got the hotel staff and they came up to the room and um they came into the room...

JM: Ok ok why did why did you get a police officer...

MP: Because...

JM: Other than the obvious because it was starting to get heated but...

MP: Well you just want me to start from that point or...

JM: Yeah...

MP: From the Hard Rock when we...

JM: No go ahead, start from the Hard Rock.

MP: Ok. We're at the Hard Rock like he said, we're probably with 3 or 4 hundred people and we were all drinking, and again he made a derogatory comment toward me regarding a past relationship that I had with someone else. I never raised my voice. I never yelled at him. I just looked at him with that look like I can't believe you just said that to me. I simply walked away, went down the stairs, got 10, 15 feet away from the front door and I felt somebody grab me and yank me around. As he grabbed and turned around, he was holding onto me, screaming at me, pointing back up to the stage, going get on that back up on the stage you ___ you know...and I'm like sitting there looking at him like really you're really doing this in front of all of these people? And he said to me he said to me if you don't like it, if you don't get back up on that stage, you can go home. And I was like really? At that time of course barbacks, bartenders, security drug him out the front door. Security came to me to make sure I was ok. They escorted me out the back so I wouldn't have any conflict with him. So when I walked around front he was standing there. Um, he's waiting there he's like where do you think you're going? He goes you're not going up to the room, all you're gonna do is go over the balcony. Ok, well when I walked in I saw 2 police officers so I turned right around, went right back to the officers, so I told the officers what was going on, what was said, and they got security. They let me through the kitchen and back areas and up the security elevator, got to the room he was there...didn't wanna let me in the room. So the security officer grabbed him by his arm said you're gonna come out here and you're gonna talk to me and you're gonna let her get her stuff. So he's rattling off... Uh...

JM: What's he saying?

MP: Just I want me ring. You know this is bullshi, whatever, who knows. So there's 2 officers...

JM: What ring? The engagement ring?

MP: The engagement ring. Um, I was trying to pack up my stuff. As I'm packing up my stuff in the luggage that I brought from his house, which is his but he let me borrow it to go to DragonCon, he told me that I couldn't take the luggage. So where was I gonna put my stuff? And then I couldn't stay in the room obviously so then where was I gonna go? So the ge the assistant general manage of the Hilton grabbed me plastic bags to put all my stuff in. Meanwhile they're trying to find me a room to see where I could stay... All the hotels are booked. I'm crying. I'm like where am I where am I supposed to go? They called another hotel to see if there was a vacancy that they could take me to but there wasn;t, so I ended up sleeping on someone's floor. Hadda call his fr...

JM: Whose floor? One of his friends?

MP: A friend of his that was down around the corner. They actually told him to stay in his room and that if he was to leave his room and come within so many feet of me you would be going to jail. So, back to being at the hotel room and I'm trying to pack my stuff and I'm packing some of my stuff into plastic bags and I remember walking into the bathroom, the officer is leaning up against the door, holding the door open, he's standing like right in the middle, and there's another officer to his right...well my right...

JM: Inside or outside?

MP: Just outside the door, maybe about a foot... And then he said that he wanted his ring. So I took it off... And I threw it at him.

(First part ends and clips of the 2nd part, as well as soundbites, are played.)

Captain America...yeah, perfectly normal for a 40-yr old man...yikes :( Scary to me. This guy seems really "off" IMO, not just because of his little hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts