Cell Phones and LISK

head=control and head/hands=forensic countermeasure--the tattoo screams control

Good. Countermeasure for what? And can you tell what "control" means about defacing the tattoo? Is it also a countermeasure?

Emre, Dormer called the killer a sadist and twisted. This is based on the findings of the forensic examiner.

You know what, I'm posting Suff. Co. Legis. Meetings minutes, read them and see how he's grilled for calling it a "Serial Killer". Poor man can't even say the word "burlap" anymore. The old ... must live with shame how he let Shannan down. He doesn't deserve more words than that. IMO

The killer called Amanda. He described in detail what he did to Melissa. He told Amanda he knows where she lives and might do the same thing to her. A SADIST.

The killer called Amanda. He described in detail what he did to Melissa. He told Amanda he knows where she lives and might do the same thing to her. A SADIST. Is this news.

The killer called Amanda. He told her "Sexually explicit things" he did to Melissa, and he told "Sexually Explicit things" he'll do to Amanda. Isn't that a rapist?

What is the significance between calling him a sadist and calling him a rapist, aside from the psycological aspect?

When you say "sadist" it points to a member of a BDSM club, or purchaser of torture toys etc. (Do you think he has those? I don't)
When you say "rapist" it points to a registered sex offender. Which I believe I found a quite viable suspect in there. I wrote a lot about recidivism. Please read it.

Other than that, calling him a sadist is pointless. Of course he must be some kind of sadist, he kills people.

The question is why dismemberment, not JT is linked or not.

Second thing: Organized? What does that mean? What is a profile created for? To give an idea about where to find this guy, right?

I think "Organized" is just a fancy word that doesn't hold any significane. He's organized, so where do we need to look for him? He's organized so he's a firefigther, or he's a chemist? Where does "organized" point to?

the details of the case predominantly indicate what would be classified as highly-organized(premediated, chose vics, killed and relocated to dump site,tooks steps to hide identities or hide bodies, trophy taking(phone(s),etc); however since much of the actual info about the scene is undisclosed, it's only a "best guess" scenario, as it could actually be a mix depending on body evidence(we can't be sure if there was mutilation, truley posed, etc)--

The killer called Amanda. He told her "Sexually explicit things" he did to Melissa, and he told "Sexually Explicit things" he'll do to Amanda. Isn't that a rapist?

What is the significance between calling him a sadist and calling him a rapist, aside from the psycological aspect?

When you say "sadist" it points to a member of a BDSM club, or purchaser of torture toys etc. (Do you think he has those? I don't)
When you say "rapist" it points to a registered sex offender. Which I believe I found a quite viable suspect in there. I wrote a lot about recidivism. Please read it.

Other than that, calling him a sadist is pointless. Of course he must be some kind of sadist, he kills people.
Saying sadist doesn't point to someone having to have toys and wipes and chains. A sadist is someone who gets off on the pain they inflict on other humans. A rapist just want to rape someone not caring about if they are happy or sad. A sadist wouldn't be happy till your crying and would like to relive what he has done hence the phone calls.

A sadist wouldn't be happy till your crying and would like to relive what he has done hence the phone calls.

So, if he's a sadist, why isn't he putting Melissa on the phone (I tell you he already killed her), why isn't he sending a picture of her in agony to her sister, why doesn't he do a myriad of things that would crush Amanda in tears, but he is fixated on sex?

Anyway, it was nice to discuss.

So, if he's a sadist, why isn't he putting Melissa on the phone (I tell you he already killed her), why isn't he sending a picture of her in agony to her sister, why doesn't he do a myriad of things that would crush Amanda in tears, but he is fixated on sex?

Maybe he didn't want to have her phone on long enough to take a picture. I personally beleive that him tampering with the phones is an after thought on his end. I think he is to busy enjoying abusing and killing the girls to stop and make a phone call. Once its all over with and his high is over he probably gets some type of satisfaction going on the phones and just checking out who is missing these girls. He would have no other reason to try an access MBB voicemails.

Also I am pretty sure this guy wasn't stupid enough to turn her phone on at his killin spot. He after all was smart enough to make the phone calls at the most populated place he could find and kept the phone calls under three min and even new to take the batterie out after turning the phone off.

Its not about what he didnt do. Its about what he did. Thats what makes this baby killer a sadist.

Its not about what he didnt do. Its about what he did. Thats why hes a sadist.
Exactly. A rapist isn't going to wast his time harassing the sister of one of his victims he is just simply going to go find a new victim. His actions are what screams he is a sadist.

What do you think the neighbors will say when this killer is caught? I think no one will be surprised.

lol at a guess...I'm thinking deedee21 is thinking the finding of 10 sets of human remains within an 8 mile stretch of the same road means it's the one and same killer...and he/she is simply expressing what most.... I believe think without having to quantify....because it seems fairly obvious.

The most amusing thing to me is after all these years...with all the input of so many...the various web pages....sites dedicated to LISK.. this worthless piece of inhuman shat......IS GOING TO BE CAUGHT regardless of any/all precautions he has taken......Unless he can control each and every genetically related human to him... The Bittrolff case should be a big eye opener to him....ha...
He calls victims families and is so smug...buddy!!!!...you are only a few steps away from being caught...and the joke is on you!!!...can't help wondering if he will end up as someone's girlfriend...he'll be lucky if that's what he gets!!!

Puggle, I hope you are right. I hope the DTs on this case are smart. This has to come to a conclusion.

I agree that as a society we sometimes ascribe too much intelligence to these killers. Someone I grew up with killed his family recently and spent some time on the lam. The media wrote about him as if he were Hannibal Lecter, saying he spoke more than one language (really not uncommon where I lived) and was capable of elaborate disguises. Just weird stuff. I knew him and his intellect was average or sub-average. But if someone eludes the cops, they've got to be a mastermind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good. Countermeasure for what? And can you tell what "control" means about defacing the tattoo? Is it also a countermeasure?

countermeasure for identification--"control" on the tattoo because it said remy's angel--by slicing it up, he is saying she is no longer yours, she is mine---if the body wasn't dismembered, you could say it was also a countermeasure for non-id purposes--but if that was the true purpose, he would have just gouged it out since he was already mutilating the body

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back