2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS objects AFTER the question was answered.

HHJP: overruled. Untimely.

:floorlaugh:

Does anyone have a clue as to whether the scientific testimony is over and done with after this witness? Anyone seen who the next witness is?

Or an inept defense attorney.

I vote for the latter.

ITA! Casey signed off on the opening statement from her Defense Team. Casey refused to take a plea. IMHO, Casey refuses to accept any fault whatsoever in Caylee's demise. "Cindy left the pool ladder up/down. George should have been watching her...(even though Casey had nothing whatsoever of any importance other than ...). George found Caylee lifeless in the pool. Caylee had the nerve to drown herself and ruin her mother's otherwise awesome life (save for the not getting a GED, a real job, a father for her child, paying rent, stealing money from everyone, lying to everyone and well...basically being a potato without all of the fixings)...And she never drove around town for a few days with her daughter's rotting and ripe corpse in her car trunk...this is just all a misunderstanding."

I have to question, not call out, but question anyone who honestly thinks that Casey was NOT the sole and only perpetrator of whatever happened to Caylee...

If Casey was a man...we wouldn't even be debating motives nor family dynamics...this case would be a one and done...JMO.

JA has done his homework, clearly.

JA is so well versed on so many subjects....wow

I'm starting to think that River Cruz and Cindy Anthony won't take the stand this afternoon. It may be a "forensic" day.

Witness doesn't know if the length of the carbon chains are the same length in dairy and in adipocere.

So happy that I tuned in as they were going over this. Finally something I understand! Much better than the "leaf litter" stuff.

OH WOW!

DCS is terrible at public speaking, she SEEMS terrified and I can BARELY stand listening to her, she's so mousy and timid

Fellow posters have stated that the Mousy and Timid demeanor are just her acting!!

Speaking of the shirt Caylee was found wearing, wonder what the odds are it was purchased, either directly or indirectly, by RM. Wasn't that his apt that she is seen wearing it in the pic? Perhaps the purpose of putting her in this shirt was (in a backwards sort of way) sending a message to him.

I think I need to go back to sleep...this guy is killing me.:floorlaugh:

Sorry...is this guy claiming that it was milk or butter on the paper towels?

Aha, adjust their protocols - it is ACCEPTABLE. One of the only points defense was able to make with this witness.

There's reports on Twitter that JB was signing autographs at lunch.:banghead::loser:

Uh oh...they should adjust protocol if the circumstances are unusual. That's gotta hurt the DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member