Fusian Ultra Lounge

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
I noticed there was a thread for the parent company, but nothing for the actual club. Since this is part of the media frenzy with Casey spending most of her Friday nights partying away while her child is missing, I thought we should post everything we know about the club specifically here.

Here is what I have found on the subject:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=137329236

Note: Song being played on their myspace page right now is "Crazy B*tch by Buckcherry! LOL Warning...adult content!

Fusian Ultra Lounge
875 Woodbury Rd
Orlando, FL 32828
Phone: (407) 281-8987

Hours: Restaurant: Mon-Thurs 4pm-10pm , Fri: 4pm-11pm, Sat: 5pm-11pm, Sun: 5pm-10pm, Lounge: Thurs-Fri 10:30pm-2am Sat TBA

Editorial Review for Fusian Ultra Lounge – by Kimberly Briggs
In Short
Not craving Asian? No problem. This eatery also features European and neo-American classics on the menu. Typical Far East fare like pineapple fried rice, beef and broccoli, and edamame are offered as well as other entrees of questionable origin like chilled spaghetti and fried cheesecake. Shimmy the calories away on the dance floor on salsa night Thursdays or hip-hop and house Fridays. Daring disco dolls shake their stuff on the lighted platform. Knock back another cocktail and lose it in the warm cherry lighting.

http://orlando.citysearch.com/profile/45891782/orlando_fl/fusian_ultra_lounge.html

Hi SS--

I was wondering about this too the other day. Nursebeeme pointed out to me that the club is an eatery by day, but DCM (IIRC) rents it out at night and does the club thing. I will try to find you the link. Somehow, Nurse discovered this. She could probably add ALOT more about this. I hope she will :)

Post #60 in general discussion #31--

Nursebeeme states:

It is a sushi bar by day and party pad put on by that production company DBC at night.

I couldn't find anything on DBC, but again, I am not a "sleuther". Maybe one of the long time ppl here can do something with this info, though :)

OMG that is too funny..I brought up this song about CA a long time ago. I wonder if they read here too??? LOL.

there are atleast 2 other threads discussing this. maybe they could be merged. the threads discuss dbc and fusion pretty indepth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back